Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? (770 Views)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State / Letter To Airtel Nigeria / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by frank317: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2012
i lost my sim card and want to do a welcome back without going to their office. infact thats how i normally do it whenever i lost my sim. but unlike b4, the access to an online customer care agent is impossible.

pls folks, how do i go about this since i have a boken leg and cant move around, yet i need to get my line back first, even if i have to leave the network later becasue of inconsisncies. so many people contact me via the line.
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by Bisjosh(f): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
I have been trying to reach them for weeks now but proved abortive embarassed
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by frank317: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
their customer care is the only thing that has been keeping me with them cos it has been the most effective among all networks. but now thaat they have changed, guess its time to move on to etisalat perhaps, cant continue like this
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by Mustay(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2012
Have you called 131 or 111?
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by Bisjosh(f): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mustay: Have you called 131 or 111?

The numbers ain't going through at all!!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by Mustay(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
True. Just confirmed that. You might have to be patient till during the week when they've resolved the -ish with 'em.
It's one thing to get to the CC, it's another thing for the Customer Care rep to be knowledgeable enough to give the right answers. undecided
Re: What Happened To Airtel Customer Care? by Mustay(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2012
The CC is back now. Has OP contacted 'em?

(1) (Reply)

Editing I.e Copying N Pasting On Nokia E73 Phone Browser / Blackberry Messenger To Hit Android And Ios On June 27 / Bold 5 And Htc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.