Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State (17243 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Hilarious Conversation Between Airtel Customer Care And A Customer (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by akocce(m): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rude Attitude Of Airtel Customer Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State

I don't know if anybody in makurdi has gone through the harrowing experience that Airtel Nigeria has put me through in the past week... I bought an airtel sim from their retail people who go about with these "Droids" (as they call them), I paid for the sim and he registered it. I then did the blackberry complete monthly subscription on the said sim, only for the sim to stop working the next day...

I called 111 and the customer care guy said the sim wasn't registered. The next day, I went to their office in Makurdi where I was told that there wasn't anything that could be done other than to do a "welcome back" for the sim. After the welcome back, the subscription did not come up...

I went back to complain, and the customer care lady I met told me that there was nothing she could do. When I persisted, she said that she doesn't "eat MB" and that I was disturbing her. Some people who came to buy their lines left when they overheard me complaining. Then she was like I had made people who wanted to patronize them leave... I left the office empty-handed, And up till now, I have not heard from airtel despite calling them like three times!

I believe that customers should b treated with more respect than this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by tollytexy(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Switch to other network naw.. abi dem tie your destiny to Airtel ??

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Abeyjide: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
so sorry about that.
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by mosho2good: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airtel worst network in Nigerian Tanx to almighty glo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by viqSmallz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
U c glo or etibaba u no gree buy. Thank God u didn't go for d yellow one sef

14 Likes

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by comradee1248: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Ijaya123: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
So people still buy airtel lines?

4 Likes

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by hakinze00(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
wetin u find reach airtel gan sf? Deir ntwrk is not reliable.nxt tym u shud ve waited for @ least 24hrs b4 subscribing 2 any of data on a new sim

1 Like

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
Visit another branch to lay your complain.
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by martyns303(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
This guy hasn't told the entire truth, he gave the event of what happened in his favour. The first to complain is always regarded as the truth until the second party counters him.

It's garbage in garbage out, with the way you are ranting here, one can only imagine how you would have acted at their office, "customer should be treated with more respect" it's not a justification for you to act rudely and expect a yea sir.

With your precious data, you must have gone their barking without trying to be rational. I have a friend who called MTN to complain how they are deducting his credit, he was just yelling at the customer care agent, from the response of the agent, u could tell she is pissed but managing to maintain her cool. I took the phone from him and apologized, then I asked her to check if there are subscriptions that are deducting airtime and to opt out, turns out dude subscribed to callertunze and a lot of stuffs.

Approach is everything. So bros tell us what really happened from the angle of a bystander.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by lifezone247(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
mosho2good:
Airtel worst network in Nigerian Tanx to almighty glo
I'm telling you, one network wey change name 5 times, like olosho. From econet to Vodafone, to vmobile Zain and now airtel, what do u expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by temmyt20(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
akocce:

pm me, lemme av ur number, and lemme kno what rly u mean
by it stopped working....did network go off d sim or what,
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by ellahzy(f): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
tollytexy:
Switch to other network naw.. abi dem tie your destiny to Airtel ??

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by jahlove4jah: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
akocce:

I don't know if anybody in makurdi has gone through the harrowing experience that Airtel Nigeria has put me through in the past week... I bought an airtel sim from their retail people who go about with these "Droids" (as they call them), I paid for the sim and he registered it. I then did the blackberry complete monthly subscription on the said sim, only for the sim to stop working the next day...

I called 111 and the customer care guy said the sim wasn't registered. The next day, I went to their office in Makurdi where I was told that there wasn't anything that could be done other than to do a "welcome back" for the sim. After the welcome back, the subscription did not come up...

I went back to complain, and the customer care lady I met told me that there was nothing she could do. When I persisted, she said that she doesn't "eat MB" and that I was disturbing her. Some people who came to buy their lines left when they overheard me complaining. Then she was like I had made people who wanted to patronize them leave... I left the office empty-handed, And up till now, I have not heard from airtel despite calling them like three times!

tweet to them at @airtel_care
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
The only airtel sim I bought, I did not use it more than a week.

I became very angry owing to their epileptic network connection as I broke the SIM on 3rd mainland bridge and threw it inside the lagoon.

Thank God for GLO and ETISALAT.

EmptyHen don join league of useless network undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by goldiam(f): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Any little thing you guys will just come online and start typing so what do you want us to do now no be buy force to use airtel line. My advice dumb the network and join another network Not that you will even get the total satisfaction you need.cause they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by BUSHHUNTER: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Everything now makes FP...every little thing is on front page wadafuvk is this? I got issues too but they ain't on fp....shlt

1 Like

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by dejiboy: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Airtel and mtn customer service are so poor.
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Roseey0(f): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
I thought it was MTN

Now its Airtel.

Tomorrow who?

Easy on these telecos. Ncc pressure is enough on them.
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by MogajiSule: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oh, airtel poor for every aspects except for Internet service

1 Like

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Ameanux(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Keep on trying, they may consider you and retrieve back ur monthly subscription
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Lanyog322(f): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Poor customer service can be so annoying
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by uchelouis45(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
I still don't understand why people patronise Indian companies in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by thefakestan: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
How does this affect the price of. Garri in the market?

ThefakeStan
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by HazzanAsher: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
Lol
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Nathe11: 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Yewandequeen(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
U might have pissed her off to the extent of her saying she doesn't eat mb.
Not a justification though but most times customers ain't even patient enough to allow them do their job.
U can tweet airtel on twitter as suggested

1 Like

Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by obaival(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Try n load more air time i think by them de may patronize u undecided
Re: Rude Airtel Customer-Service Staff In Makurdi, Benue State by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
dial NCC no 622 and report.. it's free of charge... Or alternatively, borrow airtime from dem, use it without refund and dump dia sorry ass....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? / Check Out The Reason For Clearing Cache As Well As Data On Android? / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.