Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign (7920 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Tiwa Savage Breaks The Internet: Covers Her Private Parts With Hand / Photo Of Mikel Obi Displaying The Illuminati Hand Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by ambrosini593(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Many Nigerians did not believe the existence in Nigeria and only few believe it exist only in the music industry. Few days ago a picture surfaced showing Mikel Obi doing the illuminati hand sign with a big smile on his face. Does it really exist in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by abuaoyen(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2012
I'v neva liked dis boy. If u lyk b d grandfather of illuminati dats ur biz

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by ednut1(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2012
get a life fool, claim to be something, dont mean u are, dis nati ish is nw like cartoon
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
I do this sign a lot.How come my picture ain't up there? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by ROCKJ1(m): 6:12am On Oct 28, 2012
I think this illumunati thing is being blown out of proportion.
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by Series22(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2012
Singing 50 cent's song.. 'Am a window shopper'
@op.. Go got a life
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2012
abuaoyen: I'v neva liked dis boy. If u lyk b d grandfather of illuminati dats ur biz

You don't like who??
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by Riskymallam: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
@Op, I see it as a Publicity stunt. I'm saying this because if you take a closer look at the symbolic hand gesture Mikel made, you would notice that it was in no way close to his eye.

Now compare Mikel's hand gesture with that of Jay Z, then you'd see the stark difference between a "Member" and a "wannabe"

It might also interest you to know that Mikel has launched his Record Label "Mature Money Minds" so it all goes without saying.

On a lighter note, maybe "him just dey try let them know say him don dey prepared to join them sha"
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by ebamma(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wetin concern okada with seat belt,if he likes let him join mamalati or papalati, wetin be my own dia afterall him no be my broda
Re: Picture Of Mikel Obi Displaying Illuminati With Hand Sign by johnkelvin02: 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Join the illuminatibrotherhood to get rich and be famous in life call +2349034412845

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) / Omg See The South African Butt On Tv Series That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) / Photos Of P Square Mansion In Lagos.the Square Ville

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.