Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) (7904 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her Birthday. Checkout Her Outfit / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her Birthday Today: Checkout Her Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by noblesomto(m): 9:38am On Jul 21, 2015

Sex and relationship expert Kim Anami claims lifting items with her vagina has improved her sex life and certified her as the woman with the tightest vagina. She claim that she could suction her vaginal muscles to close up that they can become air tight. Imagine what that would do to a human penis.

The mum of one says the exercises using household objects make better lovers of those taking part and promises they give an “emotional, mental, physical and spiritual reboot”.

Kim who calls her technique Vaginal Kung Fu because it is “the study and mastery of something” runs online intimacy tutorials and retreats all over the world for curious couples, Daily Mirror reports.

The 44-year-old fitness instructor says her unique practice has given her own sex life a boost, adding: “My sex life has improved radically and when I started weight lifting with my vagina my partner noticed the difference immediately. My kegel got so elastic that my partner comfesses that i practically suck the penis dry. Men never have to complain aboutr having a small dick because i can make my vagina as fix a firm grip on any object.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-WucxtyxMWwc/VazmPTwuBtI/AAAAAAAAAnA/EM-kwkDCvUw/s320/qqq.png[/img]

See more: http://liontimes.com/2015/07/meet-the-woman-with-the-tightest-vagina-and-checkout-her-secrets-photos/
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by shalomm: 9:38am On Jul 21, 2015
nawa ooo angry
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 21, 2015
shockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2015
Who cares will it change the price of dollar.
www.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by jeffizy(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2015
So unnecessary.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by SirLegal(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2015
Pichures of her "stuff" OR ..... NO, I don't believe it.

Anyone can cook up such story.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Andy790(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Ewwwwww
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 21, 2015
shocked....
...what unique pussy indeed
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by philGeo(m): 11:14am On Jul 21, 2015
This Woman will use her TO.TO carry all my drinks oh, imaging you pressure her to mess her she come tight her To.to and your pri.ck the inside?
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by deanoffaculty: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2015
I don't believe it! Until I see her 'London'.........
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by amork(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls guy where is d pic of d vagina or it is another superstory
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Show us what everybody came here to see, then we will believe.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by cozy7(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
This woman makes "virginity" sound like a joke.

Well, I wouldn't wanna bleep this woman, so I don't loose my joystick.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
She can only claim that title when all men, all over the world, that have had sex have had sex with her and confirmed that she is tighter than the ones they had before.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
Story for the God.
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
delectablegyal:
Show us what everybody came here to see, then we will believe.

I admire your sincerity.
Good
Keep it up.
We all know why we are here. tongue cool
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by OVI75(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
JEEEZ!!!VAGINA NO BE IRON NA;;OYIBO NO GET WETIB TO DO WIT DAT PRECIOUS kitten.MAKE SHE TRY 10 BAGS OF DANGOTE CEMENT.D TI. GO TITE PASS NUT ND BOLT.......
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by abimbawealth(f): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sign of endtime lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Make she try lift dangote bag of cement nd it wil b tightier forever. Lubbbbiiissshhhh
Re: Meet The Woman With The Tightest Vagina And Checkout Her Secrets (photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
End Time P***y

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Accused Of Indecency Despite Being Fully Covered In A Pool / See Mad Photo Of Don Jazzy That Got Tasha Attention / Kim Kardashian Wears Fulani Braids, Accused Of Blackfishing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.