Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Your Last Minute On Earth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Last Minute On Earth. (627 Views)

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / Will Last Minute Sin Take One To Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Last Minute On Earth. by 4q: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Let's assume you are staring death himself in the face with the certainty that he has come for you, what would your last statement be.
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by k2039: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2012
At last it's over,Heaven here I come

1 Like

Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
'DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM' <<<<< MY LAST STATEMENT
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by pastormustwacc: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2012
I will post on facebook, twitter and nairaland - Hasta la vista y'all.
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Hi death, I love your shirt. I'm sorry but I can't join u in watching that awesome movie today. I've got too many blind people to free.
Maybe some other time.
Bye!
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by pastormustwacc: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2012
inurmind: Hi death, I love your shirt. I'm sorry but I can't join u in watching that awesome movie today. I've got too many blind people to free.
Maybe some other time.
Bye!
Have you watched mortal kombat, death will just give you "come over here, you puny mortal", then i will love to see how you will dodge that.
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 28, 2012
You are so right. Death is going to visit me in colourful tights, what was I thinking when I mentioned the shirt. Yours is much more sensiblecheesy
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by CrazyMan(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2012
4q: Let's assume you are staring death himself in the face with the certainty that he has come for you, what would your last statement be.
This would be my last statement... I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. smiley
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 28, 2012
CrazyMan:
This would be my last statement... I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. smiley

k2039: At last it's over,Heaven here I come

I can bet my life that those are not what u guys would say when faced with certain and sudden death.

Ofcourse its nice to sound noble and romantic, but its much more honourable to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 28, 2012
inurmind:

I can bet my life that those are not what u guys would say when faced with certain and sudden death.

Ofcourse its nice to sound noble and romantic, but its much more honourable to be honest.

Epic comment sir.

+1
Re: Your Last Minute On Earth. by k2039: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2012
inurmind:

Bet your life,I'm sure you will be shocked because it simply means you signed your death warrant and you sure will face death immediately I die.

Trust me,my words still wont changed.I have relayed that scene(death scene) in my mind and spirit,my last statement wont change.

Ofcourse not to worry,your death warrant is not going to be effective anytime soon,I still have at least 62 years to spend on planet earth

(1) (Reply)

Sowing His Jeep / Elisha Vs The Prostitute / Pastors Use Juju To Hold Their Members! -Guru Maharaj Ji’s:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.