Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How Do I Register My Product With S.O.N? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Register My Product With S.O.N? (1482 Views)

I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? / How Do I Register My Company with CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Register My Product With S.O.N? by paragon77: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
GOODDAY EVERYBODY,
PLEASE FOLKS I NEED SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER A PRODUCT WITH STANDARD ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA(SON).ACTUALLY IT IS MY FRIEND WHO IMPORTED
TYRE INFLATOR THAT NEEDS ME TO HELP HIM TO FIND OUT THE PROCEDURE AND THE REQUIRE
MENT TO HAVE HIS PRODUCT REGISTERERD.ALTHOUGH I ADVISED HIM TO FIND OUT WHERE
S.O.N'S OFFICE IS LOCATED HERE IN LAGOS,I REASONED THAT GETTING HIM A FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN HE GETS THERE IS NOT A BAD IDEA.
THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED KIND AND HELPFUL RESPONSES.
Re: How Do I Register My Product With S.O.N? by femmy2010(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2012
Does he need the SON cap to clear it from the port?

(1) (Reply)

Make Something Out Of Your Life. / Which Is The Best Huggies Nappie? From Uk Or From USA / Daylight Robbery At Conoil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.