Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? (1702 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database / How Much Does It Cost To Register Business At Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? by Tkaylard(f): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
Please how do I register my Business with Corporate Affairs Commission?
Re: Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? by LOUDmedia(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Before you consider to register your business at the CAC, it is assumed that you have an understaanding of the type of business structure to register.

There are two ways you can register your company. One, you can do it yourself; or
Two, engage the services of an accredited agent.

However, from experience, it does pay in the long run to seek the services of accredited professionals who will provide expert advisory support along with an understanding of the processes at the CAC.
---

We engage also in company formation services. Apply online by visiting our website in the signature below (or check my profile).

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? by wealthyprince(m): 6:54am On May 31, 2013
You can do it yourself with less than 12000 Naira.
Re: Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? by natty1004(m): 8:32am On Jun 01, 2013
i can help you register a business name for #8,500.if you are interested you can call me on 08066302576.i stays in lagos.
Re: Please How Do I Register My Business With Corporate Affairs Commission? by Omobolaji01: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Abolition Of Cargo Tracking Note / Disclaimer: My Username Is Stagger: I Do Not Know Any Staggerman / 419/SCAMMERS!!! BEWARE! It Could Be You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.