Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" (25317 Views)

Mother Of Radioactive Substance Will Be Radioactive For The Next 1500 Years / How Do I Get My Dog To Mate With A Rotweiler? / 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by ambrosini593(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2012
Is this not madness?

A 44-year-old mother of two who couldn't breastfeed her children has now turned to a rather unorthodox way of fulfilling her maternal desire by breastfeeding her 9-year-old daughter's pug, Spider, to make her feel like a better mom.

In a frank interview, Terri Graham told the UK edition of Closer magazine that she knows people might brand her a "freak" but she insisted that her breastfeeding nourishes the family dog and makes her feel like a better mother.

"I'm finally getting the breastfeeding experience I missed out on with the children," Graham told Closer magazine. "Having Spider suckle on my boob means I finally feel complete and a better mother."

"Her tongue tickles and I do feel her teeth but she latches on in a way that they don't hurt me," she said when reporters asked her if breastfeeding Spider hurt.

Graham, who is originally from California, said that the dog developed a taste for breast milk after licking the nipple of a bottle she had pumped for her then-newborn son in 2010, and that she has been feeding her dog ever since.

She said that Spider was the runt of the little and was underweight when she first came into the family. The veterinarian had suggested that the dog be fed specialty food. While the dog refused to eat food the vet prescribed, she quickly took to Graham's breast milk.

"I breastfeed Spider in front of the kids and they think it's amazing," Graham told the magazine.

Closer interviewed a psychologist who told the magazine that Graham should seek therapy

http://www.medicaldaily.com/articles/12782/20121018/mother-breastfeeds-dog-front-kids-feel-complete.htm#e8jO7RRK9xFvz57P.99

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by fairygeh(f): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
She is raving mad,crazy,infact she should come to lag cos yaba left awaits her arrival.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Agiliti(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
the beach is crazy
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by killuminati(m): 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
shocked photoshop cheesy
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2012
Abasi Mbok...this woman is a clear example of bewitched.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2012
No need to curse.....
It probably aint true, or she's already cursed!
So, i'd better save my 'curses'

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by abiL(f): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2012
Eewwww! What the fück?!!!!

That woman needs help. Immediately.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Iaz93: 12:25am On Oct 28, 2012
Disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2012
Lol @ Terri Graham told the UK edition of Closer magazine that she knows people might brand her a "freak" but she insisted that her breastfeeding nourishes the family dog and makes her feel like a better mother.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Mynd44: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Hmmm.
Well Halloween is around the corner
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Rooneyboy(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2012
Another rubbish from these idi.ots

In no time it would be invogue in Africa.

U know we never get to learn good things.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by webizone(m): 12:40am On Oct 28, 2012
For some of you who like following white women to do whatever they do. A lesson to you all! White women are really cursed and now that they don't have parents and husbands who can beat the hell outta them, rubbish like this tend to happen everyday. Please don't forget MouthAction, sleeping with animals, etc.
For fame or the 'right' amount of money, a white woman could eat your faeces and drink your urine!

3 Likes

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by pastormustwacc: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2012
The woman is asiwere, na oyinbo alujonu dey worry am.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Lusaint(m): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2012
Madness all d way,breast feedin an animal also jst made u an animal.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by MissCorrection: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2012
Agiliti: the beach is crazy

Bîtch
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection, there is somebody called Anti-Gbagaun who is responsible for detecting our errors. He's annoying as it is so we don't need you to join him.

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by webizone(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2012
Why sef? Shey they no dey gree go church? Of course millions of demons can possess the white especially the women. As for me, when I fit near them I run. That's why I didn't take my scholarship offers. Thank God I am making it here in Nigeria. Maybe will later go to the Middle East with all their strict laws and bombs. Mtchew.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by White007(m): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Damn it! This woman is a f*cking pyscho!!

1 Like

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Agiliti(m): 12:59am On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

Bîtch

you get time sha.
blame nl bots
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by free2ryhme: 1:04am On Oct 28, 2012
one sold her virginity .. now anoda dey breast feed im dog make her complete ... wetin we no go hear again
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Feraz(m): 1:08am On Oct 28, 2012
WOW!!!!! This is a clear case of taking the food from the children and giving it to the dogs!

11 Likes

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 28, 2012
If she even breastfeeds a monkey,,thtz her problem,,none of my bizzwhacks...unless she then has any shi_t to do wit me...swear to almighty God,,sum people act strange on dis planet.....#na God hanD wE teYooo00oo
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by webizone(m): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2012
Feraz, what does your signature say cos am also a naruto fan.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by MissCorrection: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2012
webizone: Feraz, what does your signature say cos am also a naruto fan.

I'm or I am

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by webizone(m): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2012
Thank you miss engrish, sorry english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.