Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" (25316 Views)

Mother Of Radioactive Substance Will Be Radioactive For The Next 1500 Years / How Do I Get My Dog To Mate With A Rotweiler? / 40-year-old Woman Breastfeeds Tiger Cubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by wizard01(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
The stupid dog can't bite off her Nipple.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Autero: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
I seriously wish the dog will bite off her nipple, mtcheeeeew! rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by denzel2009: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2012
shior to her..to give person wey dey admire am for road she no go do..na dog, ordinary nkita dog she dey give.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by CGKing(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
I can't even comment. How can a normal human.......
I no fit talk. Wetin go worry...
I no.fit shout. ahhhhhhhh!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Andyblaze: 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
webizone: For some of you who like following white women to do whatever they do. A lesson to you all! White women are really cursed and now that they don't have parents and husbands who can beat the hell outta them, rubbish like this tend to happen everyday. Please don't forget MouthAction, sleeping with animals, etc.
For fame or the 'right' amount of money, a white woman could eat your faeces and drink your urine!

My ex gf drank my urine for recharge card in PH
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Sweetlemon(f): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2012
kenbee:

with no offence intended, I think the dog breas t-feeder is as rude & sensless as you that wrote these piece of rubbish!
Thank you jare!
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by Heymus(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2012
[quote
author=Siena]

Bud, speak for yourself. Some Nigerians have brains, and
use them. Rather than follow the rest of the world, like sheep without a
shepherd.
[/quote] Thank God you said some Nigerians.
Re: Mother-of-Two Breastfeeds Her Dog To "Feel Complete" by superdude007(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
@ all..perhaps her Doctor recommend it, to ease and gradually ill pain..e.g Cancer. So, investigate more..no story. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ozone Layer Is Growing Back / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.