Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. (2463 Views)

Be Careful With Girls With Pics.. . / Set Of Pretty Faces On Nairaland / Be Careful What You Say In The Presence Of Your Kids Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by chronique(m): 12:10am On Oct 28, 2012
Just thought I should share this based on a few personal experinces & stuffs from the past,observations & gists around. A few years back when I used to be really into clubbing,I practically spent most of my weekends out at night with friends & obviously,we would hook up with some very lovely pretty chicks & they normally had lovely english names. I realised then that most of these girls where sex workers or runz girls as you'd love to call it. It wasnt always obvious for all of them. Some coded it well. You'd see a girl & start wishing she could be yours forever,only to discover nasty stuffs later. Some looked pretty innocent. On one occassion,there was this girl who after all the trips at night,changed into native buba & skirt with headtie to match(early hours of the morning). I looked at her and saw so much innocence in her eyes... She looked like she was just coming from a night vigil(all earrings taken off,make up cleaned up,etc). Now,I'll type a few of the names I can remember here but pls,this doesnt mean all girls who bear these names are bad. It just means you should be a little bit careful when having anything to do with them. Some of the names are listed below:

Audre,
Tracy,
Cindy,
Natasha,
Elsie,
Dorisha,
Jenny,
Emmanuella,
Ella,
Meier,
Pamela,
Betty,
Bella,
Lindsey,
Elfreda,
Joanne,
Sydney
Ruby,etc.

For those who are very conversant with badoo,you'd attest to it that some of them also use such names. Before you start falling head over heels for Natasha or sydney,do your background checks well.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Harpesin(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Natasha in particular.
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by chronique(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Harpesin: Natasha in particular.

hehehe
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by chronique(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Harpesin: Natasha in particular.
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by cindyrella(f): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2012
Sadly, Cindy always makes their list of bad girls sad
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2012
cindyrella: Sadly, Cindy always makes their list of bad girls sad

before nko?
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by cindyrella(f): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

before nko?
No let me vex o! angry
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2012
cindyrella:
No let me vex o! angry

pls vex. i'm tired of seeing your pretty face, wowo for oncetongue
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by chronique(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2012

hehehe
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by alabiojoski08: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ur lip too dey tolk limit am
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by cindyrella(f): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy:

pls vex. i'm tired of seeing your pretty face, wowo for oncetongue
Lmao!
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by youngchopper(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
hahaahha even papin
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by JojoArmani(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
de OP must be a runs guy(Male ashawo) to ve fuc.k all dat girls names he listed above. No offencin #justsaying#
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by escobar07(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2012
Arent u forgetting sandra
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Cbourne(f): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
boooooooooooooooooooooring,i have not even heard any of the names before
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by chronique(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2012
Jojo Armani: de OP must be a runs guy(Male ashawo) to ve fuc.k all dat girls names he listed above. No offencin #justsaying#

them dey give you advice,you dey call person ashy. no problem. if you like go & marry natasha without checking if she was gliding down a pole & giving bjs way back with a mask on her face.

escobar07: Arent u forgetting sandra

that's for local gals. na mostly #200 ashy dey bear sandra

alabiojoski08: Ur lip too dey tolk limit am

that's meant for who?

Cbourne: boooooooooooooooooooooring,i have not even heard any of the names before

really? you live in ogbomosho or a cave? which of the two? just kidding...

alabiojoski08: Ur lip too dey tolk limit am

that's meant for who?
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by oluwachisom(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2012
chronique: Just thought I should share this based on a few personal experinces & stuffs from the past,observations & gists around. A few years back when I used to be really into clubbing,I practically spent most of my weekends out at night with friends & obviously,we would hook up with some very lovely pretty chicks & they normally had lovely english names. I realised then that most of these girls where sex workers or runz girls as you'd love to call it. It wasnt always obvious for all of them. Some coded it well. You'd see a girl & start wishing she could be yours forever,only to discover nasty stuffs later. Some looked pretty innocent. On one occassion,there was this girl who after all the trips at night,changed into native buba & skirt with headtie to match(early hours of the morning). I looked at her and saw so much innocence in her eyes... She looked like she was just coming from a night vigil(all earrings taken off,make up cleaned up,etc). Now,I'll type a few of the names I can remember here but pls,this doesnt mean all girls who bear these names are bad. It just means you should be a little bit careful when having anything to do with them. Some of the names are listed below:

Audre,
Tracy,
Cindy,
Natasha,
Elsie,
Dorisha,
Jenny,
Emmanuella,
Ella,
Meier,
Pamela,
Betty,
Bella,
Lindsey,
Elfreda,
Joanne,
Sydney
Ruby,etc.

For those who are very conversant with badoo,you'd attest to it that some of them also use such names. Before you start falling head over heels for Natasha or sydney,do your background checks well.
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2012

Cindy d Sinner
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by cindyrella(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Osc:
Cindy d Sinner
angry angry
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2012
cindyrella:
angry angry

kiss kiss
Re: Guys: Names Of Pretty Ladies You Should Be Careful Of. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33am On Nov 02, 2012
rihanna was singin "umbrella" later she was stressing "ella,ella,ella..." wch is d name of one of their gods in d illuminati stuff.
now all those wt names ending wt "a", "sha", "la" are special suspects.
all these imported names av spiritual connection wch are detrimental to d bearers

(1) (Reply)

A Robot Sex Machine - Hilarious / HILARIOUS: Sex Workers Really Do Suffer For Their Misdeeds(picture Attached) / An Hilarious Scene At Shoprite, Onitsha. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.