Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES (2659 Views)

Bragging Right!!! (oldschool Vs Newschool) •• Mailmalc Vs Giyazz •• / Nairaland Rap Battles 2013 Stats...... You Know Who Got The Bragging Rights / *********WARCRAFT: BRAGGING RIGHTS (MALTHUSS V H.J)********* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by sleakid(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2012
due to a minor on-going contradiction between sleakid and datboinazz, they've decided to settle themselves with an official brawl.
Leggo
RULES
-no biting
-12lines(6bars) each
-comments are welcomed
-first five credible votes from ddope netcee count
-date: wednesday 31st, august 2012
Both verses should be posted before 5pm wednesday 31st, august 2012.
Leggo
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Datboinazz(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2012
So fuqinG IN!
Bout ta School dis Urchin..
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by sleakid(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2012
Datboiz leggo
Viewing diz "POST" tink u can set ya "GOAL-STRAIGHT? lyk ghosts in-search of "hair-cream", i'l be quick to make diz bbitch' seek hiz SOUL-MATE //
Ya humors are off color lyk a PAINTER'S-JOKE .. I'll
tAke away diz "right teen" d way PAPERS-SOAK// -"writing"

sleak PRICKLE-DIZ-LAME den smash his xbox to RIDDLE-HIS-GAME cos i detect wackness & my "test TICKLES"-HIS-BRAIN...// -"testicles"
the FAKE-STILL-BEEFING-D-VET? den lyk "tennis referees", he only MAKE-A-LIVING-0N-NET as a jobless online biter so watch me MAKE-THE-"THIEF IN"-REGRET//

Listen bbitch.. lyricaly i drop sshits u wnt find RAP-EXPLANATORY/ to run test, i gotta put "BIG FEET" down ya "THROAT" to test LAP-"ORATORY"//
"SEizing" ya flow lyk weather condition so u stop CRAP-EXPLORATORY and Dat'z ffuckinq MANDATORY// -"season",

Am NUMB-FRAY.. See? "slim" DUMB-PREY tryna use BUG
-SPRAY on ya "watch" to git RID OF THE "TICKS"..
Damn// -"thicks"
nat TRYNA-ENACT bt u WACK-IN'TACT fool u need to FACE-D-FACT, imma BREAK HIS BACK so y'all literally understand Dat's LAME-INFACT//

this PRO-FIT?.. STOP-IT bfore i giv him a FOUR-SPLIT lyk dividing "PROFIT"//
It's HEATHEN-FOLLY. Dat' be BEATEN-SLOWLY
As I rearrange the presence of his inner spirit & den leav d KITTEN- 'HOLEY'// -"holy"

Sleak's ddope wid a FOREIGN-SWORD, to diz aprentice, no one feels the BORING-FRAUD..
‘Using red crayons’, now this clown thinks he
‘ DRAWING-BLOOD’// phuck-Dat!..

I’ll floor dis bbitch & line HIS-SPINE-WITH-SCARS/ D only time Dat’s going to "sell" is ‘BEHIND-DIZ-BARS’//- diqqq? -"Cell".

One
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Datboinazz(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2012
Aite..aite. My Apollogies 4 d wait..was held up. My 12Lines Dropping Now.
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Datboinazz(m): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2012
Yo! Sleak, take 12 shOtz!!

I SLAY CATS..Bleep WIT ME..penning GREAT
RAPS, bt YURs IS WEAK and BASED ON FLAWS/
Nobody cares if the LAME LAD's ROCKING
SCRIPTS..coz dis *FAKE ASS* only *DROPS REAL SHIT* wen *NATURE CALLS*/
Am TOUGH WIT SPITS..Ma brawls ar BRANDED GRUESOME 2moro's news wld say sleakid DIED IN DISs/
so hws u gon TOUCH D KID..dude cnt
*LAND A GOOD PUNCH* even wit a *pilot 2
GUIDE HIS FIST*/
ma WRITTENS SICK..bt we see frm d scripts-yu-drop hw WEAK HE SPITS/
B1tch-yu-dumb nd frm all d sh1t-yu-talk we knw yur a Bigger "waste" dan NIKKI'S HIPS/(waist)
its BEST YU PRAY, cz afta i killed masterpiece yu'l b d NEXT TO LAY/
Bleep wat u typing..yuv got no 'Cred' so against me yur TEXT WULD FAIL/
LISTEN HERE i'v got dis Kitty-Cat KITTEN SCARED/
dis n!ggaz so ugly..bt i'm sure 2 make d "Ape Run" witout dat KITCHEN WEAR/
see..yur drops gat no effect plus yur BARS SOBER N!GGY DROP DA MIC/
Cos i serve *deadly Punches* dat'l giv u a HANG OVA IN D AFTA LIFE!!/

1 Like

Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Thawarplay(m): 11:56am On Nov 02, 2012
Smh. . . . .would'av love to vote
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by khimwhyte(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2012
Tha warplay: Smh. . . . .would'av love to vote
So why cant u vote? ??
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Datboinazz(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2012
khim..i knw yu Luv sleak's Coc.k bt u can also Vote. If u lyk dickride.
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by ojoawo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
Really truth b told, both brought it hard and this really gon b hard to judge

Sleakid:
the first 2bars and I was like damn! Its sum1's burial.5/5
The next 2 bars diped in the flow area in that twas quite wordy but the multis and wordplays got me wondering wat kinda reply datboi was gon av. bout the feet-throat, lap-oratory, I fink was damn clever-
- 3/5
The next 2bars was straight down biz and that is what I call a closing multi-s anthem, i felt slea's creativity and wordplays more ђεƦe and there wasn't a berra way to end a bout buh it dipped the punches a lil compared Ƭõ̸̳͡ the 1st 4bars- 3.5/5

Datboinazz:
Started on a quite gentke note but when the flame picked, damn, smoking
First 2bars, datboi showcased his multi-rhyming talent that amazingly showed a tight flow buh quite weak punches- 3.5/5
In the next two bars, datboi brought it for sleakid bigtime, that line bout the pilot hand can't guide his punches, twas topnotched, he directly attacked slea's flair in swingin punches- 4/5
The ending two bars was more of a statement as there was less of punch-rhyming ђεƦe as showcased in precedin two bars ђεƦe buh he made it crystal clear enough Fø̲̣̣я̅ slea that he wasn't kiddin, my rating- 4/5

By my ratings- sleakid- 11.5, datboinazz- 11.5
Its a tie totally and SHOULD HAVE GONE AN EXTRA ROUND
Buh if it can't βε̲ a tie, I'll give an extra point Ƭõ̸̳͡ datboinazz for creativity (***sleakid was also damn creative too***) buh I felt datboi's lil more
So Datboinazz get its,
Let Other textcees pls vote

1 Like

Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by biznessman(m): 12:43am On Dec 16, 2012
@jiggsmalls: Anticipate #Stickygreen off the #purplehaze mixx tape frm ur boi @jiggsmalls #StillRatinHot Mr. International checkout http:///Mlb3lwqy also like my facebook.com/JiggySmallz. Its about to get #realcloudy #cloud9
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Slimmarshall: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Judge,damn wrong, about Creativity,Bleep it,Sleak Was More Creative,If she hadn't showed her Punz,no one would Dig,she was cunning,Her opponent was straight to Hit her,So Due to Creativity which Goes To sleak,My Verdict Goes To her/Nice Work People #RESPECT#
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by ojoawo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Slim marshall: Judge,damn wrong, about Creativity,Bleep it,Sleak Was More Creative,If she hadn't showed her Punz,no one would Dig,she was cunning,Her opponent was straight to Hit her,So Due to Creativity which Goes To sleak,My Verdict Goes To her/Nice Work People #RESPECT#

You can drop your verd too n̶̲̥̅̊åå, no need complainin bout one....

And P.S. Not dull A̶̲̥̅♏ Oº°˚˚˚°º, Slea aint a gal Oº°˚˚˚°º Sleakid is a guy
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by sleakid(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
Am a guy.. Sleakbabe u knw is just one of my fan.. Ojoawo's verdict doesn't count in any of my brawl.. Imagine somebody say punches and punchlines are two different tinx..

1 Like

Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by Slimmarshall: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
K,sorry no offense to anyone
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by PeinDanzo(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lmao, sleak is a stupid wacktard ..asin,this nigga still wack even now, 2015, yes!! ..Aoc-Naz, Vgt-Naz.. Lol,sleak so retarded,come,leme beat u for the 3rd time
Re: Sleakid Vs Datboinazz... Bragging Rights. NOW OPEN FOR VOTES by 007Bruce: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
PeinDanzo:
Lmao, sleak is a stupid wacktard ..asin,this nigga still wack even now, 2015, yes!! ..Aoc-Naz, Vgt-Naz.. Lol,sleak so retarded,come,leme beat u for the 3rd time

hehehe. . .this dude eh

(1) (Reply)

Mailmalc Vs Ibime / ** King Tournament : S. Final ( Animetum Vs Ibime ) ** / Ibime V Malthuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.