Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Business Lessons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Business Lessons (1153 Views)

Short Stories With Moral Lessons / 10 Lessons To Learn From Ini Edo....pics / Six Funny Life Lessons ( Very Funny ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Lessons by Odeku(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2006
A man was impatiently waiting at the bathroom door for his wife to finish up her shower. Just as she was getting out of the bathroom, the doorbell rang. After a few seconds of arguing over who would answer the doorbell, the wife gave up, quickly wrapped herself up in a towel and ran downstairs. Bob, their next-door neighbor was standing at the door and before she could say a word, Bob went on, "I'll give you $800 if you drop that towel you have on". After thinking for a moment, the woman dropped her towel and stood naked in front of Bob. Bob had a close look at her for a few seconds, gave her $800 and quietly left. Confused, but excited about her good fortune, the woman wrapped herself up in the towel again and went back upstairs. Her husband asked from the shower "Who was that?" "It was Bob our next door neighbor," she replied. "Great," said the husband, "did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Share critical credit information with your stakeholders to prevent avoidable exposure.

opportunities!
Re: Business Lessons by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2010
oh my! shocked
Re: Business Lessons by clemcykul(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2010
lol serves the hubby right. the morale i got,

"husbands should not try to have their way all the time, if he hadnt forced her to open the door, bob would not have seen his esteemed property. grin grin grin
Re: Business Lessons by GeeCee(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
Recycled!
Re: Business Lessons by Kunbee: 2:51am On Jan 09, 2010
Stale cool

(1) (Reply)

Period' / He Has A Good Handwritting / A Sign From Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.