Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship (601 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / General Buhari The Tennis Star (throwback pic of Baba) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship by Gurusdiary: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Delta State, Governor Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan, Closed Tennis Championship, Opening Ceremony - In Promoting Sports in the State, Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan starts the competition with an exhibition match. huhuh We the best.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-mMBZSOcBtsA/UI1nMZR8z2I/AAAAAAAADec/JQND6gVqo3E/s400/Delta%2BState%2BGov.%2BClose%2BTenis%2BChampion.jpg[/img]

souce: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/delta-state-governor-closed-tennis.html
Re: Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship by redsun(m): 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2012
Men,this is good.He should make it available in all primary schools,the mini tennis courts.

They are not very expensive projects,the money gej waste everyday on food can set up 20 miniture tennis courts in school and help built up future talents.

We have to learn to coach our children when they are very young and make facilities available to them,so that they can grow up having and learning how to get,instead of lacking and lacking the abilities to get as adults.
Re: Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship by redsun(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
redsun: Men,this is good.He should make it available in all primary schools,the mini tennis courts.

They are not very expensive projects,the money gej waste everyday on food can set up 20 miniture tennis courts in school and help build up future talents.

We have to learn to coach our children when they are very young and make facilities available to them,so that they can grow up having and learning how to get,instead of lacking and lacking the abilities to get as adults.
Re: Delta State Governor Closed Tennis Championship by amalin: 9:40am On May 08, 2013
Hy guyx here is an etisal unlimited subscription for blacberry users with jux 200 naira air time if u want knw how to activated it kindly contact me 08093975545 on whatsapp or follow me on bbm 2925d47d

(1) (Reply)

London Met Police Confirms Arrest Of Florence Ajimobi / An Evil Spirit Is Behind Darkness In Nigeria” – Minister Of Power / My Postmodern Quote On Followership-leadership Relations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.