Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? (10807 Views)

Nigeria Signs Currency Pact With China And It's Effect On Phone Imports / How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2012
You would never know how sexy nairaland is in terms of web design and appearance until you use it on either UCWEB on mobile phone or on Google chrome on pc smiley

To me I think both UCWEB and Google chrome are the best option to pick from when surfing nairaland on phone and laptop respectively. I tried it on mobile opera and pc moxilla firefox but.... sad

How about you? Which do you prefer?

1 Like

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Ndkings1(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2012
You very correct.
i'm usin
ucweb 8.6 latest version to brows nw.
I browz wit my phon nw like pc.
Ucweb is d best mobile browser. I have tried so many oda browsers but dis 1 is unbeatable and best.
Thanks!!!!!!
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by ITbomb(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
UC look scattered to me on my E71. Opera is neat

5 Likes

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Nd kings: You very correct.
i'm usin
ucweb 8.6 latest version to brows nw.
I browz wit my phon nw like pc.
Ucweb is d best mobile browser. I have tried so many oda browsers but dis 1 is unbeatable and best.
Thanks!!!!!!

I prefer my bb browser, but then, opera mini is the coolest of all mobile browsers for NLanding

For PC, i prefer mozilla.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
try safari on iPhone
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by tirtimy: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Opera Mini is the best for mobile when viewing Nairaland due to the arrangement. In UCWEB, it is aligned to left but in Opera, it is well arranged.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Sunymoore(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2012
*clears throat* i use operamini and disabled images in other to save my data. Design n adverts no worry me wo, as long as i can see the text am ok.

12 Likes

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Francheezy(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2012
0n m0b!le, 0pera na the way
Buh 0n P.C, na MAXTH0N sure paSS
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by tirtimy: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2012
Fop Web browser on PC, It is thesame for the popular browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Maxthon).
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by isarumah(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2012
Uc web does not display all contents, but, oprera mobile does. I browse with my nokia e6 just like I do with desktop.

1 Like

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2012
well since my phone is just a dull phone and it refuses to be smart i wil hav to manage operamini but on my pavilion i dnt do local and sub standard browser i go for d best ever google chrome...any day any time
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2012
Im currently using ucweb cloud...its d best...jst like browsing on a computer....

Then for my laptop i use opera browser....talk about arrangement....
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Ibangap(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2012
D moment i saw dis topic i switched 2 ucb frm my opera, nd it took me more dan fifteen mins 2 comment on dis topic... Uc slow die! Opera al d way

5 Likes

Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by emmatok(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2012
Chrome my Phone(ICS)
Chrome on PC.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Ndkings1(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
deejay_harry1: Im currently using ucweb cloud...its d best...jst like browsing on a computer....

Then for my laptop i use opera browser....talk about arrangement....
u ar nt sure of what u ar saying. In terms of speed, uc is unbeatable, try version 8.6. I hav used many version of opera non is was fasta dan uc.
tirtimy: Opera Mini is the best for mobile when viewing Nairaland due to the arrangement. In UCWEB, it is aligned to left but in Opera, it is well arranged.
hehe. .Same tin wit me.

ITbomb: UC look scattered to me on my E71. Opera is neat
dats d only dfect. . .But stil gud for pple who prefer big and separated text. . .Easier to read
Imanuelle:

I prefer my bb browser, but then, opera mini is the coolest of all mobile browsers for NLanding

For PC, i prefer mozilla.
you got it boss. .But uc stil remains d best wen compared to bb browser and odas.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by sashaa(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
Opera mobile does it for me on my phone
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by dljbd1(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2012
Sowie, I only use UCWEB 2facebook nd download movies bt evry other tyn is done on my Operamini.
While Google Chrome is best for my PC.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Ndkings1(m): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
Ibanga p: D moment i saw dis topic i switched 2 ucb frm my opera, nd it took me more dan fifteen mins 2 comment on dis topic... Uc slow die! Opera al d way
u ar nt sure of what u ar saying. In terms of speed, uc isunbeatable, try version 8.6. I hav used many version of opera non is was fasta dan uc.
D problem must b frm ur net work.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Safari [color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
Operamini..all the way
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by afrikanns: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
on UC browser u cant save pages. that stops me from usin nit. bt wit opera ii think i av saved over one m pages.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Try Opera Mini on Ur iPhone, am sure u ll shut down Ur laptop.. So lovely
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2012
acidosis™:
Operamini..all the way
yeah opera mini on my phone is cool.but pc,well, I still use mozilla firefox.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by passionate88: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2012
ITbomb: UC look scattered to me on my E71. Opera is neat
me na opera mini I dey use 4 my c2-00.. For system na (if I fit load 2hrs with cheat) na mozilla..
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Ibangap(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2012
Nd kings:
u ar nt sure of what u ar saying. In terms of speed, uc isunbeatable, try version 8.6. I hav used many version of opera non is was fasta dan uc.
D problem must b frm ur net work.
Really? But its still d same network am on, using my opera 2 reply in some seconds.
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2012
berem: yeah opera mini on my phone is cool.but pc,well, I still use mozilla firefox.
yep mozilla is cool on pc.. have you ever tried opera on pc? that thing is a complete rubbish..
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2012
@Poster, I just downloaded this ur UC Browser on my Android... but the only difference from this and the "former" Opera I was using is SPACE MANAGEMENT...

That is a good programming concept... This UC Browser manages the space well and also user friendly with respect to interaction designs... Well.. As I said earlier... "Former Opera"... is no more... thanks poster...

Another thing about this UC Browser is that after u close am, u can still recover closed tabs... for Opera, I doubt it...

Br
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2012
acidosis™:

yep mozilla is cool on pc.. have you ever tried opera on pc? that thing is a complete rubbish..

Mozilla on PC? At this age and time? Pleasee...... Try running big things on it and see how bleeped up it is... I use Chrome for life mhen... even tho i know they are saving all my stuffs and history on their servers... Yet... I like em
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2012
Sunymoore: *clears throat* i use operamini and disabled images in other to save my data. Design n adverts no worry me wo, as long as i can see the text am ok.

I bet u use Android... Well i disable images too... lol
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2012
afrikanns: on UC browser u cant save pages. that stops me from usin nit. bt wit opera ii think i av saved over one m pages.

You can save pages jor!.... Under options, scroll to the next page and u see it there
Re: The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Nd kings:
u ar nt sure of what u ar saying. In terms of speed, uc is unbeatable, try version 8.6. I hav used many version of opera non is was fasta dan uc.

hehe. .Same tin wit me.

dats d only dfect. . .But stil gud for pple who prefer big and separated text. . .Easier to read
you got it boss. .But uc stil remains d best wen compared to bb browser and odas.

uc is too cool joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9mobile Gains The Highest Number Of Ported Subscribers In September – NCC / Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? / 3 Reasons Nigerians Should Stop Looking Down On Android Go Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.