Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? (10805 Views)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by ade2kay(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
It's happened several times cos i saved my babe's number in my favorite contact list, a wrong sms meant for another new catch.
It usually brings up a serious quarrel thereafter, that all affection for the new girl gets lost, lol

Let me here ur experience peeps
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by MrCork17: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
ade2kay:

It's happened several times cos i saved my babe's number in my favorite contact list, a wrong sms meant for another new catch.
It usually brings up a serious quarrel thereafter, that all affection for the new girl gets lost, lol

Let me here your experience peeps

Bro. do you send your messages in the dark? U dont have generator? undecided
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by 195(f): 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2011
. . . I heard a tale of someone who sent a message to a girl some years back

He phrased it in such a way that his uncle sent him bout 3million naira for pocket money

then chilled for bout an hour then rang the girl back apologising for mistakenly sending the wrong sms to her

that he tried typing his uncle's number on his fone and mistook the digits

The girl was like no worries, it happens all the time

A week later i heard  the guy had slept with her already   undecided
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2011
Lol, my friend put a copy of an SMS between his friend and his friend's mother (sorry to confuse). I hope he doesn't kill me for sharing lol. I've never had the experience myself so I'll share his friend's lol.

Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by slimyem: 1:12am On Jul 15, 2011
190_@:

. . . I heard a tale of someone who sent a message to a girl some years back

He phrased it in such a way that his uncle sent him bout 3million naira for pocket money

then chilled for bout an hour then rang the girl back apologising for mistakenly sending the wrong sms to her

that he tried typing his uncle's number on his fone and mistook the digits

The girl was like no worries, it happens all the time

A week later i heard  the guy had slept with her already   undecided

that wasnt a dirty SMS.out of point!thanks.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by finestiyke(m): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2011
Nope.
Cos i dont send dirty SMS
ade2kay:

Mr, Cork:

Bro. do you send your messages in the dark? U dont have generator? undecided
abeg help me ask am o.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by sweetguy10(m): 4:53am On Jul 15, 2011
Yeah happened once , there's this girl I met and we somehow ended up at s3xmates I was about sending her a message that she should come to my crib that I've missed the way she do whistle and wriggle like a snake under me , mistakenly it went to my GF's phone . She called back and asked me to explain because she's sure that the text is not for her , I told her that it's for her then she asked me to shut my mouth because she does not Whistle or wriggle like a snake so its definitely for someone else , I had to beg and beg .No be small thing oo grin
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Goldieluks: 5:45am On Jul 15, 2011
Lol@Oguagua's post. grin
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2011
A couple of times i have sent confidential sms to wrong persons.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by kedukc(m): 6:42am On Jul 15, 2011
, the sort of voyeurism that pushes a mod to hang this on the front page, smh
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Godmother(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2011
Thank God I dont send dirty sms. If I was going to send one at all, I would be very careful in sending it to the right person
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by TheSly: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2011
?

Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2011
yep ! Once wrote a nasty message that was meant for someone else to my girl and that called the end of my relationship.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by owobokiri(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2011
Yeah happened once , there's this girl I met and we somehow ended up at s3xmates I was about sending her a message that she should come to my crib that I've missed the way she do whistle and wriggle like a snake under me , mistakenly it went to my GF's phone . She called back and asked me to explain because she's sure that the text is not for her , I told her that it's for her then she asked me to shut my mouth because she does not Whistle or wriggle like a snake so its definitely for someone else , I had to beg and beg .No be small thing oo  

Gone through that a couple of times. The way out is NOT to beg. Naaa, she wont forgive you oo. She fit 'revenge'.  Best way out is to MAINTAIN the message was for her. Dont ever accept it was for another person otherwise you are finished. She says she doesnt "whistle and wriggle", you tell her she does whenever she is carried away. Insist it was for her even if you started the message with another gals name.  lipsrsealed Dont you ever accept it is for another gal.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by blank(f): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2011
I don't send dirty sms but i did mistakenly send an "i love u" sms to my boyfriends father. Immediately i saw the delivery report i wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. He called back almost immediately and i truly wanted to throw my phone onto a garbage heap and run like hell. I calmly picked the phone and greeted him very well. After some small chit chat, he asked me if he should forward the text to his son and i humbly said, "thank you sir".

Can't ever forget that day in my life. Lucky for me that i had previously met his dad and i had called him up just to greet him before.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2011
Jeez! In my first year, around the period wey phones just show, to text people with different, different messages was the rave. I once sent my dad this sms by mistake: "Someday you may lose your mind, your hair, or your teeth but one thing you can never lose is your looks, cos you can't loose what you don't have".

Immediately, I realized I just sent that to my dad. I died.

Poor old man, he was already losing his hair sad. Within 60 seconds my mum just called. Come see moral instruction grin grin.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by tEsLim(m): 10:04am On Jul 15, 2011
Jeez! In my first year, around the period wey phones just show, to text people with different, different messages was the rave. I once sent my dad this sms by mistake: "Someday you may lose your mind, your hair, or your teeth but one thing you can never lose is your looks, cos you can't loose what you don't have".

Immediately, I realized I just sent that to my dad. I died.

Mine was grave but nothing happened. I was sexting my sister-inlaw without knowing sad , never got a reply for the sext messages i sent. I bet she taught it was her sister I was trying to sext. I've seen her twice after those messages but no comment. And no heat at home.

2. Iphone auto correct is fucking shit! I sent "I hate you" to my woman sad I dont know what word I woulda wanted to text that iphone auto spelling replaced with HATE. Till today she still make reference to that text message
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by clemcykul(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2011
lool grin
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Gbenge77(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2011
I wouldnt even send one.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by matoyeh(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2011
grin i recieved a text msg from one of my customer i hav being eyeing, Thus:
dont ever try such with me again, what did you think you are doing? Or you u hv done? Did u want to kill me? Next time if you want to have s, e, x with me, tell me and i wil allow you if i am in the mood! Now look at what you hav caused,all my v.i.r.g.i.n.a.l is paining me wit ur stupid dg. Useles goat!" i was shocked and did u knw the next thing i did?
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by chopper(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2011
i mistakenly sent a very erotic message to a lady contractor of my company! and guess what, she never got annoyed at all.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by MMM2(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2011
I dont have fone. angry
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by semidaraeb(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2011
@all Loooool very funny mistakes, I sent an sms meant for a babe I was going out with early this year as a new year message to my MD although it was not a dirty message it still had some intimacy stuff on it and when I realised I had sent it to my MD I was so embarassed, but after a few minutes he sent it back to and later said I mistakenly sent a message meant for my babe to him and I should make sure she gets it or eLse d babe will surcharge me later and when we saw at the office after the holls he didn't refer to it, I just thank GOD there was noting nasty in the sms, lol
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by semidaraeb(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2011
@all Loooool very funny mistakes, I sent an sms meant for a babe I was going out with early this year as a new year message to my MD although it was not a dirty message it still had some intimacy stuff on it and when I realised I had sent it to my MD I was so embarassed, but after a few minutes he sent it back to and later said I mistakenly sent a message meant for my babe to him and I should make sure she gets it or eLse d babe will surcharge me later and when we saw at the office after the holls he didn't refer to it, I just thank GOD there was noting nasty in the sms, lol
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by sylve11: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2011
. . . . .hey sweety, the weather is kinda chilled, can u come over and give some heads? shocked shocked shocked only to discover i sent it to the wrong babe whose name is Amara, forgotten i saved her name as phllips sad sad sad cool
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by SUV(f): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2011
when i was still dating my husband, someone i dont even know sent me an intimate sms, i had to answer query to xplain the text & the sender.

we had to call the sender and he apologized to my husband that it was wrongly sent.

it can be very implicating though!
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by yesboss20(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
I almost sent a sensually excitin message to a female friend instead of my babe. Chai! I was petrified at the thought. In recent times, my ex-girlfriend has been enjoyin sendin down and dirty sms's to me. Luckily, I'm single. -smiley
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by yesboss20(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
I almost sent a sensually excitin message to a female friend instead of my babe. Chai! I was petrified at the thought. In recent times, my ex-girlfriend has been enjoyin sendin down and dirty sms's to me. Luckily, I'm single. -smiley
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by Smilenw(f): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Not exactly dirty , but once while being briefed about our departmental activities, I managed to send a text to my friend saying she shouldn't bother waiting for me for lunch and that I'm being bored to death by a useless gud for nothing manager only to find out that I actually sent it to my manager !!! I was barely a week in that firm !!!
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by thomasjohn: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2011
Smilenw:

Not exactly dirty , but once while being briefed about our departmental activities, I managed to send a text to my friend saying she shouldn't bother waiting for me for lunch and that I'm being bored to death by a useless gud for nothing manager only to find out that I actually sent it to my manager !!! I was barely a week in that firm !!!

what happened afterwards?
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by EfeEkarume(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2011
ade2kay:

The answer to your two questions is No and Nothing respectively.
Re: Ever Sent A Dirty Sms To The Wrong Person? What Happened Thereafter ? by executinal(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2011
Smilenw:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? / HMD To Release Two New Smartphones; Nokia 8 Pro And Nokia 9 / Facebook Launches The Ai-powered Facebook Portal And Portal Plus For Video Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.