Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? (6803 Views)

Presstv Receive Mass Condemnations For Been Bias On Nig Army Shiite Operation / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati / How Much Do You Love Nigeria? Read & Listen!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by achi4u(m): 10:49am On Oct 29, 2012
If am opportune to listen why not?I love his BIG nosegrin
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2012
Does anybody need a soothsayer to tell him/her that this Government is incapacitated to curb this crime against christians?

The Government only read to you what you want to hear.

If you are expecting anything meaningful from Jonathan led administration then you are bound to fail.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by BeraBera(f): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
@OP, Yes I still listen/ read the Presido's statements on BH attacks. Why?? Because I want to listen to how concerned he is in the plight of Nigerians, I also want to hear his plans towards stopping this menace. Who knows, he may say something that we would all want to hear...soulution

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by BeraBera(f): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Does anybody need a soothsayer to tell him/her that this Government is incapacitated to curb this crime against christians?

The Government only read to you what you want to hear.

If you are expecting anything meaningful from Jonathan led administration then you are bound to fail.
My brother, you don't have to say so okay. Are you aware of the under-ground efforts his administration is making to end this crisis? You should know that it's not everything that should be publicized, or else, the evil people that are being fought would hear of it and then go and strategize to frustrate the plans. I can assure you that from the look of things, GEJ is trying his best
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by naso101: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2012
Gbawe:

My take is that Nigerians should raise their game or continue to die and suffer. Next time, thoroughly scrutinize the history of those seeking to be your leaders rather than just running blindly with the jargon of "boy with no shoes" (GEJ) or "most fiscally responsible Governor in Nigeria" (Yar Adua).

Nice talk....
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 29, 2012
I don't Give a Damn!!!

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Ejine(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2012
It was after the Kano gun battle I completely stopped taking the presidential announcements seriously.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Devonian(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2012
werepeLeri: and therefore should be impeached or resign- abi? Why not complete it! Where has that happened before? Just another GEJ bashing thread.

Oh - he must indeed be lieing. He promised to stop every suicide bomber with his own hands. Why has he not done so? He must be an arrogant lier.

YOUR CONSCIENCE IS OSTENSIBLY BOTH MORTGAGED AND COMPROMISED AS IS THE FUTURE OF YOUR OFFSPRING(S). THIS IS ONE OF THE PROBLEMS FACING NIGERIANS.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by meritdee(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2012
Listen or not... It has nothing to do with the AIM and OBJECTIVES some unseen powers has laid down.. There is more to BH bombings than what you guys are reading and seeing. There is nothing GEJ can do to stop it!(P.S. I'm no one's fan. GEJ or no GEJ). Forget what you know... There are some powers above GEJ.

1. They are brainwashing everyone, not only the suicide bombers but also trying to draw the attention of the masses towards the ungodly acts. Other examples are the happenings in other countries around the world. When people see breaking news on TV, listening to Radios and every other means, 90% percent of your mind is already drawn towards expecting a war related news.

2. They are reducing population.. Unruly killings everywhere. They've turned human beings to sacrificial lambs only for their hidden agenda.

3. They are causing confusions and fear.. They are trying to put fear in every living being, they want our soul to cry out for a messiah/saviour.

Try take your mind off Ethnic or religious ish for a while and think deep... I'm not trying to be too religious but I think its a warning call for everyone to prepare there mind for more evil to follow soon, when everyone will now cry out and seek that messiah to come put a stop to all these mess. And the much talked Anti-christ would take over power and peace would reign for a while.

Just a lil of my opinion tho.... If GEJ should mess up, he could end up like his other fellow African leaders that have passed.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Yinkay: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Yes, always read or listen to him to be assured that "We are on top of it"
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Devonian(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2012
BeraBera: My brother, you don't have to say so okay. Are you aware of the under-ground efforts his administration is making to end this crisis? You should know that it's not everything that should be publicized, or else, the evil people that are being fought would hear of it and then go and strategize to frustrate the plans. [size=14pt]I can assure you that from the look of things, GEJ is trying his best[/size]

YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU'RE COMMUNICATING THIS IDEA OF YOURS TO A BUNCH OF PALM WINE TAPPERS.

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by odoguigbo: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2012
What that fits Jonathan is not even the principal of a secondry school. What is suposed to be given to him if the Nigeria government wants to awards him any position accoding to his academic status, should supose to be village primary school Headmaser!

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by ziccoit: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2012
Yeah, but sound like " I don't know what to do"
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Idokojimmy: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2012
While we join others in condemning terrorism, we Must also be Objecctive in our assesement. We are aware that Govt is fighting a faceless group, with little or no coperation from local communities. This has made it More difficult for effective securitty management. We hear radio jingles daily advising us to provide Security Agencies with information, who among us here has done so? Yet we are here condemning Gej We have not played our own part ooo.
Again, landmark breakthroughs have also been recorded yet no one is talking about that. We have heared of the killings and arrests of Boko Haram commanders, we have heared of arrest and trial of senators, we hear of ex Govs being sponsors and so on, not forgeting the ceasure of arms smuggled into d country. The war may not have been won, but Gej is trying. I feeel with our support, he will do bettter

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Devonian(m): 11:49am On Oct 29, 2012
meritdee: Listen or not... It has nothing to do with the AIM and OBJECTIVES some unseen powers has laid down.. There is more to BH bombings than what you guys are reading and seeing. There is nothing GEJ can do to stop it!(P.S. I'm no one's fan. GEJ or no GEJ). Forget what you know... There are some powers above GEJ.

1. They are brainwashing everyone, not only the suicide bombers but also trying to draw the attention of the masses towards the ungodly acts. Other examples are the happenings in other countries around the world. When people see breaking news on TV, listening to Radios and every other means, 90% percent of your mind is already drawn towards expecting a war related news.

2. They are reducing population.. Unruly killings everywhere. They've turned human beings to sacrificial lambs only for their hidden agenda.

3. They are causing confusions and fear.. They are trying to put fear in every living being, they want our soul to cry out for a messiah/saviour.

Try take your mind off Ethnic or religious ish for a while and think deep... I'm not trying to be too religious but I think its a warning call for everyone to prepare there mind for more evil to follow soon, when everyone will now cry out and seek that messiah to come put a stop to all these mess. And the much talked Anti-christ would take over power and peace would reign for a while.

Just a lil of my opinion tho.... If GEJ should mess up, he could end up like his other fellow African leaders that have passed.

[b]I humbly beg to not only disagree with your messianic theory and propaganda, but also the twisted claim that there is nothing GEJ can do. Listen! In the developed world, let's cite two examples: UK and US, Mulsim terrorists keep making attempts geared twoards blowing up people, buildings, etc, whilst security agents M15 (in the UK) and FBI (in the US) keep trailing these terrorists and nibbling them before they carry out their dastardly acts. Only last week, an attempt by a 21-year-old Bangladeshi man studying in the US, to blow up the New York Federal Reserve Bank was uncovered by FBI agents (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/nyregion/arrest-in-plot-to-blow-up-federal-reserve-bank.html). In the same week, in the UK, plans by British Al-Qaeda gang to unleash 'another 9/11' in UK was uncovered by security agents (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9625280/British-Al-Qaeda-gang-planned-another-911-in-UK.html#). There is a lot that Nigerian security agents can do if the government really wants them to go after these monsters including their patrons - whoever they may be! The government, through the security apparatuses, needs to fish out members and patrons of Boko Haram. Individually and collectively, they can't be bigger than the state. If Bin Laden was smoked out, killed and deposited in the Atlantic, so can the barons sponsoring Boko Haram. [/b]
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by MurphyT1: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
GEJ is clueless in all areas except looting.....
anoda NL slowpoke, when u want to speak, hide ur face and speak, dnt display ur stupidity in public...hw can one b clueless, yet he knows how to loot...do u no wot it takes to loot...abaki
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by MurphyT1: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
@poster; yes o i stil do...but wot do u think he rather do, support them? haba No na..he has to continue condemning, including us too, we must continue condemning Boko haram...atleast d govt is trying, to tackle terrorism is not easy o, cos u r fighting against pple who r ready to die...sometyms i pity GEJ, but God will c him tru.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
There was no time I ever paid attention to it.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by taharqa: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Devonian:

[b]I humbly beg to not only disagree with your messianic theory and propaganda, but also the twisted claim that there is nothing GEJ can do. Listen! In the developed world, let's cite two examples: UK and US, Mulsim terrorists keep making attempts geared twoards blowing up people, buildings, etc, whilst security agents M15 (in the UK) and FBI (in the US) keep trailing these terrorists and nibbling them before they carry out their dastardly acts. Only last week, an attempt by a 21-year-old Bangladeshi man studying in the US, to blow up the New York Federal Reserve Bank was uncovered by FBI agents (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/18/nyregion/arrest-in-plot-to-blow-up-federal-reserve-bank.html). In the same week, in the UK, plans by British Al-Qaeda gang to unleash 'another 9/11' in UK was uncovered by security agents (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/9625280/British-Al-Qaeda-gang-planned-another-911-in-UK.html#). There is a lot that Nigerian security agents can do if the government really wants them to go after these monsters including their patrons - whoever they may be! The government, through the security apparatuses, needs to fish out members and patrons of Boko Haram. Individually and collectively, they can't be bigger than the state. If Bin Laden was smoked out, killed and deposited in the Atlantic, so can the barons sponsoring Boko Haram. [/b]
Well you 'forgot' to also inform us that d UK repeatdly was d scene of heinous bombings by Irish nationalists for more than 30yrs that affectd not just ordinary membas of d UK society but even membas of d UK cabinet and membas of d Royal family. Guy, extremism is much more complex than what you just describd, much complex.. By d way, some real important work are bn done militarily, where more work is needed is politically and governance across all levels of govt esp in d north. And Yes u are right- the President is ultimately responsible for the security of lives and properties of Nigerians
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Yaya6: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
jude33084: Boko Haram likes fame so the best bet is not to televise their mood of making demands to what they want to the world and hunt the evil doers down.

My thought wink

I agree with you bros. Giving more media attention to the issue gives the useless group more popularity, so the best is to take the right actions to subdue them, which I believe is what the President is doing rather.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Joeadamu86: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
Terrorism is a global phenomenon its not only peculiar to Nigeria,its a fight for all and sundry we must be careful how we make some careless comments abt the govt cos we are also part of the govt,almost all the countries in the world are battling this evil menace called terrorism,i dont know what we always expect the govt to say whenever there is an attack.We easily forget things here in this part of the world,there are some successes recorded so far if we are to be fair,we must learn to encourage the govt to do rather than to be criticizing it.We must all stand and fight this evil..

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by cold(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op,did you mean the C-in-C Condemner in Cheif?
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by BeraBera(f): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Yaya6:

I agree with you bros. Giving more media attention to the issue gives the useless group more popularity, so the best is to take the right actions to subdue them, which I believe is what the President is doing rather.
Don't be surprised that some of them are here on Nairaland. Making use of internet facilities while they claimed that western education is sin. Whey Na Sharia Law carry Internet come abi?
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Obasekola: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva: I think they should quit talking and focus on solving the problem. Very soon they will run out of english words to use and have to result to pidgin or Igbo. Wetin we never hear: We're on top of the situation...Enough is enough...etc

Like seriously! the perpetrator would be brought to book. The Book no dey full? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by TheKingsQueen: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
blink182: There was no time I ever paid attention to it.
G.James:
I've never listen or read any, i use that time to watch horror movies
If you guys don't, me i do and lots of other Nigerians do.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by TheKingsQueen: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Obasekola:

Like seriously! the perpetrator would be brought to book. The Book no dey full? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abi o
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by onyx79(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
They will soon need a Special Adviser to come up with Synonyms to describe BH attacks! Rubbish.
Govt is CLUELESS. Sad. All talk, No Action.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by yinkard4me(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
ayee001:

grin grin grin
is dat suppose to be funny? some people self undecided
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by yinkard4me(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
Devonian:

YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU'RE COMMUNICATING THIS IDEA OF YOURS TO A BUNCH OF PALM WINE TAPPERS.
i tire oh
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by loco4love: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
You folks are talking about Presidential condemnation of Northern Nigerian Jihadis a.k.a Boko Haram and I am laughing like a hyena in my room as I am reading this thread.

The biggest most dangerous terrorists in Nigeria are the ruling elite, their goons a.k.a Nigerian Police and Nigerian Armed Forces and the Western Oile companies that pollute the lands, air, water and the bodies of Niger Delta peoples with toxic chemicals, hydrocarbons.

The funny things is that the President Johnathan who is an Ijaw and comes from the Niger Delta does not even care about the suffering of his own people who are hopeless and improvished, persecuted and weary. As long as the western oil companies keep on supplying him money that he and his croonies can embezzle they wont do much to stop the real TERRORISM that is going on in Nigeria.

Johnathan wife got sick and he flew her to Germany to get treatment how many Niger Delta peoples suffering from cancer due to exposure to flared gas can get any kind of medical treatment. If Johnathan can ignore his peoples cry for justice will he hear yours, you Yobas,Igbos, Fulani etc. You have to understand, the Nigerian system is morally bankrupt. So can this system produce justice? No. So let the wicked system die or kill it.

Nigerian unity is an excuse to continue the oppression and exploitation of the various peoples, tribes, ethnic-nations within its borders. First the western oil companies exploit and subjugate the economy to its knees. Making the Nigerian economy totally dependent of them, the oil companies for foreign revenue. Nigerian governments practically work for the western oil companies because they refuse to develop the oil resources with their own capital but are content to collect crumbs in the form of royalties from western oil companies. Royal Dutch Shell, AGIP, Total, Chevron these are the MAJOR TERRORISTS who have a stranglehold on Nigeria's oil wealth.

Have any of you seen the youtube videos showing Nigerian Police and JTF murdering innocent people in the Niger Delta and Kano. Nigerian Police murder, rape and rob Nigerian people everyday. Nigerian Army and Police are TERRORISTS too because they strike terror into the hearts of people who they oppress and who watch the youtube videos of murders which they the Nigerian Army and Police produce and distribute online.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by taharqa: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
loco4love: You folks are talking about Presidential condemnation of Northern Nigerian Jihadis a.k.a Boko Haram and I am laughing like a hyena in my room as I am reading this thread.

The biggest most dangerous terrorists in Nigeria are the ruling elite, their goons a.k.a Nigerian Police and Nigerian Armed Forces and the Western Oile companies that pollute the lands, air, water and the bodies of Niger Delta peoples with toxic chemicals, hydrocarbons.

The funny things is that the President Johnathan who is an Ijaw and comes from the Niger Delta does not even care about the suffering of his own people who are hopeless and improvished, persecuted and weary. As long as the western oil companies keep on supplying him money that he and his croonies can embezzle they wont do much to stop the real TERRORISM that is going on in Nigeria.

Johnathan wife got sick and he flew her to Germany to get treatment how many Niger Delta peoples suffering from cancer due to exposure to flared gas can get any kind of medical treatment. If Johnathan can ignore his peoples cry for justice will he hear yours, you Yobas,Igbos, Fulani etc. You have to understand, the Nigerian system is morally bankrupt. So can this system produce justice? No. So let the wicked system die or kill it.

Nigerian unity is an excuse to continue the oppression and exploitation of the various peoples, tribes, ethnic-nations within its borders. First the western oil companies exploit and subjugate the economy to its knees. Making the Nigerian economy totally dependent of them, the oil companies for foreign revenue. Nigerian governments practically work for the western oil companies because they refuse to develop the oil resources with their own capital but are content to collect crumbs in the form of royalties from western oil companies. Royal Dutch Shell, AGIP, Total, Chevron these are the MAJOR TERRORISTS who have a stranglehold on Nigeria's oil wealth.

Have any of you seen the youtube videos showing Nigerian Police and JTF murdering innocent people in the Niger Delta and Kano. Nigerian Police murder, rape and rob Nigerian people everyday. Nigerian Army and Police are TERRORISTS too because they strike terror into the hearts of people who they oppress and who watch the youtube videos of murders which they the Nigerian Army and Police produce and distribute online.

Plz what hv u just said? What is/are yr point(s)?
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by sugar001(f): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
No time!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Anambra State Governorship Election Result From INEC / GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.