Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? (6804 Views)

Presstv Receive Mass Condemnations For Been Bias On Nig Army Shiite Operation / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati / How Much Do You Love Nigeria? Read & Listen!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Willzkid(m): 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
odoguigbo: What that fits Jonathan is not even the principal of a secondry school. What is suposed to be given to him if the Nigeria government wants to awards him any position accoding to his academic status, should supose to be village primary school Headmaser!
With your grammar you just shot yourself in the foot

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by TheKingsQueen: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kaduna Bombing - We Will Never Give in to Forces of Terror - President Goodluck Jonathan

He said his adminis-tration will never cave in to the forces of terror and retardation carrying out attacks in parts of the country.

The president said government will become more unrelenting and will intensify efforts at defeating terrorism.

In a statement by his spokesman Reuben Abati Jonathan condemned yesterday's suicide bomb attack at the St Rita Catholic Church in Ungwar Yero, Kaduna state.

He described the attack as "barbaric, cruel and uncalled for."

The president said the apparent objective of the criminal and unpatriotic elements and forces behind the attack is to set back the progress the Administration has made in the fight against terrorism in the country.

Jonathan said the persistence of messengers of evil will not prevail over the will of the government and the people to secure peace and safety.

"Our efforts to deal with all acts of terror and violence would only be redoubled even as the security agencies continue to receive all the support they need from government to reverse this unfortunate and unacceptable trend that threatens the peace and stability of our nation," he said.

The President commiserated with the Catholic Church, family and friends of the victims of the bombing, assuring them that government's resolve to deal with the threat of terrorism remains strong.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201210290266.html

1 Like

Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by luluosas(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
I don't even watch Nigerian news again.
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by Vincent41(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
bigtt76: Like seriously ....does anyone still read or listen to Presidential release condemning bomb blasts in the country anytime such happens? Its becoming monotonous and meaningless. You can even predict the message word for word. What me thinks now is that the President is or has been lying on oath he swore to during inauguration which states amongst other "....to preserve the lives and properties of the citizen" and as such NASS should do the needful grin grin grin

What's your take here guys?

I just wish GOD will wake up one day and use fire to wipe all de.............................in Nigeria.....Abeg help me fill in de Gap.........dis Bombing is becoming too much...click here to wacth video of de recent bomb 2 days after SALLAH.......... http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=V69b3pNECzQ Ab-Nsugbe
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Retardeen Jonathan has recorded that speech and he is just replaying it
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by bigtt76(f): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2012
What made you think I want to watch it? Its people like you that make the terrorists 'bomb-happy' cos they know they always have someone recording or ready to view .....WAKA PASS JOOOOOR!

Vincent 4:

I just wish GOD will wake up one day and use fire to wipe all de.............................in Nigeria.....Abeg help me fill in de Gap.........dis Bombing is becoming too much...click here to wacth video of de recent bomb 2 days after SALLAH.......... http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=V69b3pNECzQ Ab-Nsugbe
Re: Do You Read/Listen To Presidential Condemnations Of Boko-Haram? by AmicableSoda: 9:47am On Oct 30, 2012
i dont presume is wise trading words on such a scopeless and discandid supposed statement which was said to have made by the president; even if he made such kind of relenting speech it has not deteriorate the limit for us to start making mass entertainment with it, using unintergated words of imprudenting sentiment to condemn the president would not build evidence but rather exaggerate the rate of prevalency.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Gave His Best Speech Ever In Lagos Today / Dino Melaye Releases Official Logo For His Movement In Kogi State / Update~newly Established SWAT Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.