Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 (11516 Views)

Rate Nigeria Radio Station 1-10,in Terms Of Entertainment,news Coverage E.t.c / Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 / About The World Famous Richest Presenter/nigeria Radio Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Rubbish, crap. Why did they blacklist beatfm, the best and most listened radio in Nigeria, even with only one location. No other Nigerian station is uninterruptedly online. The award lacks credibility and is dead on arrival and a joke, meanwhile this is not a Nigerian radio award, its a lagos, abuja, ph radio awards, I used to listen to Rythm awka, am surprised (or not) they dont hsve any nominations, they are the best in the east and better than 80% of the nominations
Omo see love for rythm awka,mally, Big sid,annie,dj vegas, Reazzy,una get lovers ooh...bt my dear u can't compare rythm awka nd cool fm, bt rythm fm awka swy try wella
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by vislabraye(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2012
We have over a hundred stations in Nigeria, they cannot all be nominated.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Emmyrushy(m): 10:53am On Oct 30, 2012
Nigeria info 99.3 al d way joor
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by JUO(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2012
some of these station can,t be played online
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by MrGlobe(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2012
kamdyjenny:
Omo see love for rythm awka,mally, Big sid,annie,dj vegas, Reazzy,una get lovers ooh...bt my dear u can't compare rythm awka nd cool fm, bt rythm fm awka swy try wella
I used to be around the east for christmas and I think they are doing a nice job. They play current music. I dont know about now though. coolfm what? I have listened to all coolfms online and apart from Abuja, their stations are wack. Its beatfm, coolfm abuja and other stations!
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by MrGlobe(m): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2012
JUO: some of these station can,t be played online
exactly, its only beatfm that is fully digital, you can stream their content 24/7 on iphone and android without interruption, like you are using antenna.

see how am repping this station self like I have any interest. lol. I just appreciate good music and presentation.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Spaceman! space buggy!! I see u!!... That dude is so talented...men!! i miss cosmo fm enugu,am sure they wuld have made the list if it wsnt shut down! cry
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by mkoabiola: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Where is charls B
Where is wana wana
Where is Yemis shodimu
Ds award is rubbish n paddy paddy award.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by glucogenic: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
Ewoma45: Pls o where is Dj xclusive,joyce and n6 of coolfm lagos
the list ain't complete if these guys aint there. I call for a probe!
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Olami90: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2012
I wld go 4 Nigeria Info.fm 99.3 anyday anytym...
Sport Presenter nd Sport commentator Awards - Femi nd his gang(Kelechi Nkoro nd Nwosu,Emmanuel Etim,Bolarinwa,Olisa).99.3fm lagos..Dose guys r exceptional...
U can try FOLA d boss lady too * redlightzone - sex talks *
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wow at the list of On-air radio personality of the year!!! Where is Freeze, Mannie or even Toke? And how come in one category, there is only one nominee As for the Category on Best Radio Station - na wash! angry
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=glucogenic]
the list ain't complete if these guys aint there. I call for a probe![/quote

Infact, I am weak o!
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Bombuzby(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
nex: Radio has come a long way from the days of Radio Nigeria and Voice Of Nigeria. Despite the advent of television, the internet, and mobile media, Nigerian radio has not only stood its ground, it seemingly expanding is to a wider audience, and going further to exploit new media in gaining an advantage.

Today, the number of radio stations have risen to an estimated 138 in Nigeria, comprising 26 private stations, 27 campus stations, 41, state government stations, and 44 federal government stations.

We all know it is neither the simple purchase of radio frequencies, or the erection of masts that has brought about this quantum in Nigerian radio, but the personalities who have kept us company. From the Shy Shy Shyllons, the Kenny & D1s, the Dan Fosters to the Yaws, the Gbemis, and the Toolz, these personalities are the true opium that has kept us hooked to that talking box.

Nigeria Radio Awards sets out to show appreciation to the voices, personalities, and groups who strive at raising the bar, and setting new standards in radio through innovation and consistent insistence on improving the medium.

Entries for the Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 were received from as far and wide as Freedom Radio Kano, Hot FM Owerri, Search FM Minna, and also, the BBC. The list of nominees in the various categories of the Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 are:

Station Of The Year. (STY)
§ KISS FM ABUJA
§ RADIO PH
§ COOLFM ABUJA
§ FREEDOM RADIO KANO
§ HOT FM ABUJA
§ NIGERIA INFO LAGOS
§ SPLASHFM IBADAN
§ RHYTHMFM LAGOS

On Air Personality Of The Year (OAP)
§ Shyne
§ U-Zone
§ Spaceman
§ Faith
§ Moyo
§ Sammy
§ Gabari
§ Toyin
§ OPJ
§ Nuhu

Music Show (MSS)
§ Murphy Dread
§ Ekene
§ Dotun

Music Presenter (MPP)
§ Tony
§ PUPA PEE
§ Kunle
§ Moses

Best DJ (BDJ)
§ DJGavpop
§ DJNU
§ DJHotega
§ DJHumility
§ DJSose
§ DJ45

Sports Show (SSS)
§ Emmanuel
§ Kesiana
§ Rhythm Sports

Sports Presenter (SPP)
§ Jimmie
§ Femi
§ Nneka
§ Sayo
§ Niran

Sports Commentator (SCC)
§ Femi
§ ZY
§ RB Jnr

Business & Finance (BFS)
§ Tunji

Local Language. (LLS)
§ Ibrahim
§ OPJ
§ Shaaban
§ Okechukwu

Breakfast Show (BFS)
§ Tolu & Seun
§ Mofe

Breakfast Presenter (BFP)
§ YAW
§ Mannie
§ Tyeng Gyang

Daytime Show (DTS)
§ Motunde
§ Talk To The Students
§ Meet The Acadas
§ Meet The Students
§ Faaji Friday

Daytime Presenter (DTP)
§ Uju
§ Dotun
§ Su De Sniper
§ Benny Ark
§ Cheezy Charles

Nighttime Show (NTS)
§ Yaxman
§ Julian
§ Jane
§ Maxy

Nighttime Presenter (NTP)
§ Tony
§ Casey
§ Maxy

Content Producer (CPP)
§ Tosan
§ Temitope
§ Seun
§ Hercules
§ Shaaban
§ U-Zone
§ Sediongde
§ Faith
§ Ayoade

News & Actuality Show/Presenter (NAS)
§ Ekene
§ Spaceman
§ Nedu

News & Actuality Producer (NAP)
§ George
§ Spaceman
§ Hercules

News Bulletin Reader (NBR)
§ Victor
§ Godwin
§ Ekene
§ Anne
§ Yasmin

Drama Programme (DPG)
§ Adebisi

Radio Documentary (RDD)
§ Christy
§ YOP

Promotions/ Stunt/Events (PSE)
§ COOLFM/WAZOBIAFM ABUJA
§ STAR FM LAGOS
§ RHYTHM FM LAGOS
§ SPLASH FM IBADAN
§ KISS FM ABUJA
§ RADIO PH

Community Radio Project (CRP)
§ UNILORIN RADIO
§ DIAMOND FM IBADAN
§ SEARCHFM MINNA

Community Show Presenter (CSP)
§ Abdulgaffar
§ Moyo
§ Mofe
§ Okechukwu

Campus Station Of The Year (CSY)
§ UNILAG FM/LAGOS
§ SEARCHFM/FUT MINNA
§ DIAMONDFM/IBADAN
§ UNILORIN RADIO/ILORIN

Campus On Air Personality Of The Year (COAP)
§ Uzy
§ Larry
§ Chikey
§ Abdulgaffar
§ Pat
§ Foluke

Campus Daytime Show (CDS)
§ AJ
§ Larry
§ Obafemi

Campus Nighttime Show (CNS)
§ Larry
§ Pat

Campus News Bulletin Reader (CNBR)
§ Hilary
§ Abdulgaffar

To vote, SMS: "Radio(space)category code(space)Nominee" to 32050

E.g Radio STY Radio PH

You can also vote online, by logging on to: http://www.nigeriaradioawards.com/vote
mmmh n0 radi0 stati0n 4rm Anambra...0k Unizik fm,mad0nna fm nd serpintia fm n0minated 4 Ball0n d'0r award...finit0
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by Bombuzby(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
nex: Radio has come a long way from the days of Radio Nigeria and Voice Of Nigeria. Despite the advent of television, the internet, and mobile media, Nigerian radio has not only stood its ground, it seemingly expanding is to a wider audience, and going further to exploit new media in gaining an advantage.

Today, the number of radio stations have risen to an estimated 138 in Nigeria, comprising 26 private stations, 27 campus stations, 41, state government stations, and 44 federal government stations.

We all know it is neither the simple purchase of radio frequencies, or the erection of masts that has brought about this quantum in Nigerian radio, but the personalities who have kept us company. From the Shy Shy Shyllons, the Kenny & D1s, the Dan Fosters to the Yaws, the Gbemis, and the Toolz, these personalities are the true opium that has kept us hooked to that talking box.

Nigeria Radio Awards sets out to show appreciation to the voices, personalities, and groups who strive at raising the bar, and setting new standards in radio through innovation and consistent insistence on improving the medium.

Entries for the Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 were received from as far and wide as Freedom Radio Kano, Hot FM Owerri, Search FM Minna, and also, the BBC. The list of nominees in the various categories of the Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 are:

Station Of The Year. (STY)
§ KISS FM ABUJA
§ RADIO PH
§ COOLFM ABUJA
§ FREEDOM RADIO KANO
§ HOT FM ABUJA
§ NIGERIA INFO LAGOS
§ SPLASHFM IBADAN
§ RHYTHMFM LAGOS

On Air Personality Of The Year (OAP)
§ Shyne
§ U-Zone
§ Spaceman
§ Faith
§ Moyo
§ Sammy
§ Gabari
§ Toyin
§ OPJ
§ Nuhu

Music Show (MSS)
§ Murphy Dread
§ Ekene
§ Dotun

Music Presenter (MPP)
§ Tony
§ PUPA PEE
§ Kunle
§ Moses

Best DJ (BDJ)
§ DJGavpop
§ DJNU
§ DJHotega
§ DJHumility
§ DJSose
§ DJ45

Sports Show (SSS)
§ Emmanuel
§ Kesiana
§ Rhythm Sports

Sports Presenter (SPP)
§ Jimmie
§ Femi
§ Nneka
§ Sayo
§ Niran

Sports Commentator (SCC)
§ Femi
§ ZY
§ RB Jnr

Business & Finance (BFS)
§ Tunji

Local Language. (LLS)
§ Ibrahim
§ OPJ
§ Shaaban
§ Okechukwu

Breakfast Show (BFS)
§ Tolu & Seun
§ Mofe

Breakfast Presenter (BFP)
§ YAW
§ Mannie
§ Tyeng Gyang

Daytime Show (DTS)
§ Motunde
§ Talk To The Students
§ Meet The Acadas
§ Meet The Students
§ Faaji Friday

Daytime Presenter (DTP)
§ Uju
§ Dotun
§ Su De Sniper
§ Benny Ark
§ Cheezy Charles

Nighttime Show (NTS)
§ Yaxman
§ Julian
§ Jane
§ Maxy

Nighttime Presenter (NTP)
§ Tony
§ Casey
§ Maxy

Content Producer (CPP)
§ Tosan
§ Temitope
§ Seun
§ Hercules
§ Shaaban
§ U-Zone
§ Sediongde
§ Faith
§ Ayoade

News & Actuality Show/Presenter (NAS)
§ Ekene
§ Spaceman
§ Nedu

News & Actuality Producer (NAP)
§ George
§ Spaceman
§ Hercules

News Bulletin Reader (NBR)
§ Victor
§ Godwin
§ Ekene
§ Anne
§ Yasmin

Drama Programme (DPG)
§ Adebisi

Radio Documentary (RDD)
§ Christy
§ YOP

Promotions/ Stunt/Events (PSE)
§ COOLFM/WAZOBIAFM ABUJA
§ STAR FM LAGOS
§ RHYTHM FM LAGOS
§ SPLASH FM IBADAN
§ KISS FM ABUJA
§ RADIO PH

Community Radio Project (CRP)
§ UNILORIN RADIO
§ DIAMOND FM IBADAN
§ SEARCHFM MINNA

Community Show Presenter (CSP)
§ Abdulgaffar
§ Moyo
§ Mofe
§ Okechukwu

Campus Station Of The Year (CSY)
§ UNILAG FM/LAGOS
§ SEARCHFM/FUT MINNA
§ DIAMONDFM/IBADAN
§ UNILORIN RADIO/ILORIN

Campus On Air Personality Of The Year (COAP)
§ Uzy
§ Larry
§ Chikey
§ Abdulgaffar
§ Pat
§ Foluke

Campus Daytime Show (CDS)
§ AJ
§ Larry
§ Obafemi

Campus Nighttime Show (CNS)
§ Larry
§ Pat

Campus News Bulletin Reader (CNBR)
§ Hilary
§ Abdulgaffar

To vote, SMS: "Radio(space)category code(space)Nominee" to 32050

E.g Radio STY Radio PH

You can also vote online, by logging on to: http://www.nigeriaradioawards.com/vote
mmmh n0 radi0 stati0n 4rm Anambra...0k Unizik fm,mad0nna fm nd serpintia fm n0minated 4 Ball0n d'0r award...finit0
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by nex(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Oh well, I've contacted the organizers of the awards, and their reply was that they intend to reward professionalism, not popularity, and any Journalist or OAP who lacks the understanding of how to apply for a widely publicized industry award is not professional enough. I think I understand their stance, and I believe that trying to prevail on them to break the rules will be tantamount to encouraging corruption of a system that is being set in place to give merit to those who deserve it.
Re: Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 by cjenny: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Nigeria info staffs are d best.they are exceptional,I will vote for them anyday anytym.Femi and d Gangs,fola,tolu n sheun etc.u guys are good to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) / Top Ten Songs of 2005 / Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.