Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. (4791 Views)

Alert: Spirits Of Sodom & Gomorrah Have Been Poured Out. Rapture Is Imminent. / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Seven Spirits Of God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by advocate666: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Many nights I go to sleep and find myself in bitter fights against evil spirits.
They always come in the form of people I know that are already dead.
I see all my dead relatives.
I used to be afraid to go to sleep.
Then I realised that this was all the stories I have been told from childhood messing up with my head.
So now I am no longer afraid. I sleep soundly. I still see them in my dreams but instead of running away or fighting them, I talk with them, eat with them and learn a lot from them. I enjoy their company.
I actually look forward every night to going to sleep and talking to daddy again.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by ayobase(m): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Did u just say eat and dialogue with the deads?
My friend, I dont wanna sound too spiritual here. You are in trouble is all I can say....the spiritual controls the physical...go for deliverance or rebuke them next time u see them in ur dreams....whats the relationship/correlation btw the deads and the livings!
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by advocate666: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
ayobase: Did u just say eat and dialogue with the deads?
My friend, I dont wanna sound too spiritual here. You are in trouble is all I can say....the spiritual controls the physical...go for deliverance or rebuke them next time u see them in ur dreams....whats the relationship/correlation btw the deads and the livings!

take a chill pill. It is only a dream.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by plaetton: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666: Many nights I go to sleep and find myself in bitter fights against evil spirits.
They always come in the form of people I know that are already dead.
I see all my dead relatives.
I used to be afraid to go to sleep.
Then I realised that this was all the stories I have been told from childhood messing up with my head.
So now I am no longer afraid. I sleep soundly. I still see them in my dreams but instead of running away or fighting them, I talk with them, eat with them and learn a lot from them. I enjoy their company.
I actually look forward every night to going to sleep and talking to daddy again.

So how did the memories of your dead relatives turned into evil spirits? Can you please educate us on that.

Anyway, I'm glad that you grew out of that mindset and have embraced the memories of your dead relatives as friendly, loving and nurturing.

1 Like

Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by ayobase(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666:

take a chill pill. It is only a dream.

Yeah, it is only a dream.....like it has no significance!
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by advocate666: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
plaetton:

So how did the memories of your dead relatives turned into evil spirits? Can you please educate us on that.

Anyway, I'm glad that you grew out of that mindset and have embraced the memories of your dead relatives as friendly, loving and nurturing.

Like I said, when we were young, we were told that dead people's spirits are evil. We were told to pray if we see one, whether in real life or reality. Just like Ayobase is advising here.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by plaetton: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^^
Well , if there is an afterlife, you can be sure that it is your dead relatives that are going to welcome you and offer you comfort, protection and guidance.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by ayobase(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
LMA0......
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by advocate666: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
plaetton: ^^^
Well , if there is an afterlife, you can be sure that it is your dead relatives that are going to welcome you and offer you comfort, protection and guidance.

I don't think there's an afterlife. I think it's my head messing with me when I go to sleep. The thing is I now welcome it whereas I was afraid before.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by ayobase(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
Who is fooling who here?
I dont still know what Im doing on here!
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by plaetton: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
advocate666:

I don't think there's an afterlife. I think it's my head messing with me when I go to sleep. The thing is I now welcome it whereas I was afraid before.

I said "If"
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
#in heavy yoruba or igbo accent#

Ewo! Jeezus Christ! You have the devil inside u. This condition is called demonica inhabita. The devil is trying to initiate u by taking the form of your family members.

If u eat with them for the 60th time u will automatically grow wings and horns. Then you will fly across the world tormenting people. And if your wings get faulty then a broom will be provided for u. You will also be able to turn into a black bird and cat.

My friend u need some serious deliverance. Say after me:

any family member I see in my dream, whether dead or alive, die!die!die!die!dieeeeeeee!!!

You will pray like this through out the night.
Tomorrow go the nearest aggressive church, give a good offering, and let them pray for you until you lose consciousness. Then we will know the battle has been won. Continue this for 21 days, farting and praying. May god have mercy on your unfortunate life.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by pastormustwacc: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
@op, go to anyone that sees vision to explain the source of your dreams. It could be:

1. Ordinary - from a lot of causes (other than spiritual)
2. Traumatic - a psychologist will explain this better to you.
3. Demonic (very likely)

My dreams even get worse: last night i saw a strange guy (i have never seen before) in my bedroom begging me to ba*ng him. I told him that i am not in a relationship because i have turned my back on casual Bleep for christianity sake (and even if i want to - i am not a homo, so he should not even bother). This went on for whole day(it was daytime in the dream, and the timeline is in the future) until i woke up.

That kind of dream as far as i know is an occultic dream (attemping to mess with my soul). If i have given in to that strange guy (i have never seen before - likely a demon), i would have seeked out deliverance immediately.

The dream cannot be ordinary for the following reasons:
1. I slept in the same room with a lady (went for an overnite party) - so even if i should have desire, it should be for the lady.
2. I hate homosexuality (in fact, i almost killed a friend of mine that tried to ra*pe me while i was asleep)
3. I avoid all my friends that have turned homosexual, and have not encountered anyone for a long time.
4. Homosexuality was not in my mind, and it has not been in my thoughts for any reason before i slept
5. I live alone, and do not even allow my male friends to spend the night in my room (even since i almost got r*aped by that friend i almost killed)

So, tell me, where do you think that dream came from?
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by advocate666: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
pastormustwacc: @op, go to anyone that sees vision to explain the source of your dreams. It could be:

1. Ordinary - from a lot of causes (other than spiritual)
2. Traumatic - a psychologist will explain this better to you.
3. Demonic (very likely)

My dreams even get worse: last night i saw a strange guy (i have never seen before) in my bedroom begging me to ba*ng him. I told him that i am not in a relationship because i have turned my back on casual Bleep for christianity sake (and even if i want to - i am not a homo, so he should not even bother). This went on for whole day(it was daytime in the dream, and the timeline is in the future) until i woke up.

That kind of dream as far as i know is an occultic dream (attemping to mess with my soul). If i have given in to that strange guy (i have never seen before - likely a demon), i would have seeked out deliverance immediately.

The dream cannot be ordinary for the following reasons:
1. I slept in the same room with a lady (went for an overnite party) - so even if i should have desire, it should be for the lady.
2. I hate homosexuality (in fact, i almost killed a friend of mine that tried to ra*pe me while i was asleep)
3. I avoid all my friends that have turned homosexual, and have not encountered anyone for a long time.
4. Homosexuality was not in my mind, and it has not been in my thoughts for any reason before i slept
5. I live alone, and do not even allow my male friends to spend the night in my room (even since i almost got r*aped by that friend i almost killed)

So, tell me, where do you think that dream came from?

I think you are gay but you are having problems accepting it.
Your friend saw your gay tendencies and made an approach.
There is a reason why you didn't touch a lady you slept in the same room with. GAY.
There is a reason why you live alone. Think about it.
You are avoiding gays because you KNOW that one thing might lead to another and you may not be able to resist.
Nobody turns homosexual. You are either gay or you are not. Period.
Your dream is a mental projection of your subconscious inner self.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2012
Chai!cheesy @advocate666 please don't kill @pastormustwac for us o. I'm sure he hasn't read this because if he had he could have gotten a heart attack by nowcheesy

Anyway @pastormustwac I think you had the dream because u have had such an experience before. It must have been very traumatic and so it is only logical that you would have such a dream. You dont need to have thought about it that day or even that month for you to dream of it.

Dont worry I dont think you are gay. I might be wrong thoughcheesy
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by pastormustwacc: 2:28am On Oct 30, 2012
I have proven my point, he that has hear, let him hear. If you believe i am gay, i wont be surprised afteral some people believe Jesus Christ was gay.

As for traumatic experiences affecting one's psychology or dreams, i am quite aware. But that is beyond the scope of this thread.
Re: Fighting The Spirits Of The Dead In My Dreams. by pastormustwacc: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2012
kclsnursing: THIS IS TO INFORM ALL PERSONS WHO INTEND TO GO FOR PASTORAL STUDIES IN A CHRISTIAN CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES... WE AS A TRAVELING CONSULTANCY... ASSIST INTENDING PASTORS AND MEN OF GOD GET ADMISSIONS INTO THIS SCHOOLS WITH EASE... PLEASE NOTE OS PASTORAL STUDIES ... CALL FOR MORE INFO ...07030843038
Stop derailing our thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Hero- Pastor W.f Kumuyi And The Church Deeper Life / Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.