Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? (27113 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / * / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2012
if you live in kenya and you known you call me this morning on this particular thread.pls send me email with full details on what you call me for.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by afolabisegun(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2012
very profitable, In fact try it out this December season, you will thank God this link will guide you more http://www.proinfomarketing.com/index/index2.htm
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
goodnews to those that grap my tips on how to import used laptop and mobile phone. I've figure another best and interested gadget that sell quick. With minimum of 11k you can import 5 pics of that gadget include shipping cost..
The gadget goes for N4000 to 4500 in nigeria market. It make sense when you import this gadget and resell it at N3,500.

Why you should consider importatioo of this gadget is. It sell quick as the demand is very high,it's not easy to find and buy it in nigeria.duo pple are really in damand of it,but it scarce in nigeria market, importation of the gadget will the source for raizing startup capital.
Just contact me and get the full details thru email.

Here is the site that sell the gadget in a very cheap price www.dhgate.com hope you guys are familiar with the site.its more secure than aliexpress.

Regard
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by tafiya: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Please i need the full details of the gadget!this is my email-abdulumar093@gmail.com
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
dav8id: goodnews to those that grap my tips on how to import used laptop and mobile phone. I've figure another best and interested gadget that sell quick. With minimum of 11k you can import 5 pics of that gadget include shipping cost..
The gadget goes for N4000 to 4500 in nigeria market. It make sense when you import this gadget and resell it at N3,500.

Why you should consider importatioo of this gadget is. It sell quick as the demand is very high,it's not easy to find and buy it in nigeria.duo pple are really in damand of it,but it scarce in nigeria market, importation of the gadget will the source for raizing startup capital.
Just contact me and get the full details thru email.

Here is the site that sell the gadget in a very cheap price www.dhgate.com hope you guys are familiar with the site.its more secure than aliexpress.

Regard

The dhgate from what I was told can sometimes be funny, a friend that paid money to them, till date, has not received his goods, and if you do your research very well, they no longer accepting PayPal as a medium of payment, perhaps customers can always get their refund back, if they file PayPal consumer protection right against dem, to me anybody that wants to deal with dem should tread carefully.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
surveyProf:

The dhgate from what I was told can sometimes be funny, a friend that paid money to them, till date, has not received his goods, and if you do your research very well, they no longer accepting PayPal as a medium of payment, perhaps customers can always get their refund back, if they file PayPal consumer protection right against dem, to me anybody that wants to deal with dem should tread carefully.
that happen when you transact with supplier direct. And it can happen in any website such as aliexpresr or alibaba or any website that brough different seller under 1 umbrillar. Always use there escrow service whenever you want to make a payment. That's why people need to get real and practical information/guide before venture into importation.
Giving you the link is not what really matter,but how to go about it
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by boladex1: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
google search d internet and see if you will ever come across such info bros.or walk to anyone you knew that import such gadget and ask him to put u thru and see what will be hes or her respond.

I did'nt start this thread for profit,instead to knw how profitable to embark into importation of such gadget. Thinking those that are into the biz will share there ideas,but unknowing to me they are not ready to discuss. Duo few of them contact me thru phone and share there advice to me and also advice me on some certian things to keep to myself.

So,bros it's pays to pay for information, free info no go get u any way. After all, after droping any free info,it wil nt be a supprise to see someone selling it ...

Am also interested please send details to babasony2k@yahoo.co.uk or call 08096992500
how much is the consultation.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by bouazeez: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
hi every one,please i need a reliable person to confirm if this site is a genuine one for me enoasis.com as i wasn't sure if it not a scam site
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
bola-dex:
google search d internet and see if you will ever come across such info bros.or walk to anyone you knew that import such gadget and ask him to put u thru and see what will be hes or her respond.

I did'nt start this thread for profit,instead to knw how profitable to embark into importation of such gadget. Thinking those that are into the biz will share there ideas,but unknowing to me they are not ready to discuss. Duo few of them contact me thru phone and share there advice to me and also advice me on some certian things to keep to myself.

So,bros it's pays to pay for information, free info no go get u any way. After all, after droping any free info,it wil nt be a supprise to see someone selling it ...

Am also interested please send details to babasony2k@yahoo.co.uk or call 08096992500
how much is the consultation.
give me a call
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Consider importing the following... Laptop solar charger and phone solar charger, brazilian human hair. The sell quick ..
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
Importing brazilian hair is a nice idea.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by guyANDROID1: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
pls house,where can i sell my brazillian hair in lagos for good reasonable price...thanks
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
guy ANDROID: pls house,where can i sell my brazillian hair in lagos for good reasonable price...thanks
take it to those hair dresser shop within your neibourhood. Or if you knw any tik family,ie get money nah.. Just advertise to them. I due sell mine even before they the arrive.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by guyANDROID1: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
dav8id: take it to those hair dresser shop within your neibourhood. Or if you knw any tik family,ie get money nah.. Just advertise to them. I due sell mine even before they the arrive.
Thanks a millie
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2012
Importation is not a rocket science, the more go into research the more you know.
Don‘t deal with sellers direct, always pay through the portal to ensure your money is safe. I have gotten refunds each time the seller fumbles and the money goes back to my account or my dhgate pay. You like our page on how to partner with us @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. Am currently working on volusion to put up my ecommerce site for online order.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
dav8id: Consider importing the following... Laptop solar charger and phone solar charger, brazilian human hair. The sell quick ..

Yeah dis is wat I am into currently, "Virgin Brazilian human hair" if you know how to market, dem you will make good money dis xmas, currently doing but drop shipping!
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
surveyProf:

Yeah dis is wat I am into currently, "Virgin Brazilian human hair" if you know how to market, dem you will make good money dis xmas, currently doing but drop shipping!
I thought drop shipping is good if you have your ecommerce site cos am planning to involve it in my ecommerce store with volusion software. Can you shed light on ur advert stuff for brazillian hair stuff may be i/other benefit?
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
chemashie:
I thought drop shipping is good if you have your ecommerce site cos am planning to involve it in my ecommerce store with volusion software. Can you shed light on ur advert stuff for brazillian hair stuff may be i/other benefit?
not really. Some supplier directory site give the grace to offer such service
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by afolabisegun(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2012
whoever want to start importation of cheap products from china should read this to get started www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
You hv to also know about SEO...
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
surveyProf:
You hv to also know about SEO...
Yes, i have ways to do both paid(facebook & google ads) & free ads.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
Yes, i have ways to do both paid(facebook & google ads) & free ads.

If I may ask, wat mode do u use in collecting ur pay frm international customers? paypal, 2checkout etc, am hving dis challenge...
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dropshipping is another cool way of making money online. Once your online store is set,next is to relax and start getting the pay. Well ,is good to have a good supplier that wil allow any quantity ordering. Am about to start a thread on how to make money as a dropshiper. It seems our guys doesn't really knw about the stuff. Am really making cool thru it.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am about starting a thread on dropshipping.i considere it a cool way of making cool cash.it like our guys deosn't really know that there is alot money to make doing dropshipping.am really enjoying my supplier .cheap goods,cheaping etc.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
surveyProf:

If I may ask, wat mode do u use in collecting ur pay frm international customers? paypal, 2checkout etc, am hving dis challenge...
You can use google payout or paypal, you only need to have US presence such as US address. You will need to configure your store for international users if need be. Am only focusing on naija & ghana to some extent for now.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ dav8id, my ecommerce if fully designed will be on autopilot with drop shipping, international gateway with SSL certificate. I won‘t mind spending my first one month subscriptn to design it. The volusion software is very complex and loaded, their ebook is about 400pages.
Start the thread and let see how we can also make our input.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by surveyProf(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
You can use google payout or paypal, you only need to have US presence such as US address. You will need to configure your store for international users if need be. Am only focusing on naija & ghana to some extent for now.
Never known that one has to have a US address to be able to make use of google payout, will try some other gateway den....
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
surveyProf:
Never known that one has to have a US address to be able to make use of google payout, will try some other gateway den....
You can start with cash envoy for now and later upgrade to international level. Why not stick to nigeria for now considering the prospect.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
You can start with cash envoy for now and later upgrade to international level. Why not stick to nigeria for now considering the prospect.
yeah..but one thing with nigerian are not good in times of online buying.if he stick to naija only.that's mean hes profit wil be minimal
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
surveyProf:
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by chemashie(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
dav8id: yeah..but one thing with nigerian are not good in times of online buying.if he stick to naija only.that's mean hes profit wil be minimal
The orientation has changed now, i have customers from different states, even far away from north. You need to compete big gunz on international level. Am still njoyin d patronage of naija for now.
Re: How Profitable To Import Used Laptop And Phone In Bulk? by dav8id(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
chemashie:
The orientation has changed now, i have customers from different states, even far away from north. You need to compete big gunz on international level. Am still njoyin d patronage of naija for now.
i see, well.when ur ecommerce site is ready,pls let me knw.
Cheer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card / Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.