Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Need Advice And Logistics Partners For A Talent Reality Show. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice And Logistics Partners For A Talent Reality Show. (466 Views)

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice And Logistics Partners For A Talent Reality Show. by kinharold(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
We are working on organising a Talent TV Reality Show, something in the likes of Project Fame, West African idol, Nigerian Idol, star quest, Nigeria’s Got Talent etc, which are very successful reality show concepts. We need a good logistics framework which will address issues like; venue management, auditioning, publicity, marketing (for sponsors) etc.

In the main time, please, I urgently need advice/info on the following:

*When is the best time of the year to organise such reality show.

*What form of authorisations is necessary?

* Does the organisers of West African Idol, Nigerian Idol, Nigeria’s Got Talent etc had to get any authorisation from their American counterparts, that are the initiators of such concepts. (Like I said the concept of the reality show is adapted from the above already existing and very successful reality shows but with a niche)
For partnership, advice and general enquiries you can post here of email: kinharold2@yahoo.com 07034268732.

(1) (Reply)

Work Proposal Instatfootball / Turn Football To Your Atm Mechine / Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.