Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone (49422 Views)

Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / All Punters Meeting Zone! / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2013

Upon deliberation and unanimous agreement from our DIYIT, We have decided to Open a thread for partners who are interested in Joint Venture (JV) in importation business to meet here so we can discuss openly. This will also serve as a platform to share ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the JV.

The Vision
- To be a renown wholesale player in offering quality goods by pulling resources together.
- To crash product cost price of imported products and offer highly competitive prices
- To have a branches in major Nigerian cities
- To deliver quality support in quality time[/li]

How we hope to achieve our goal

We are inviting investors to come together, to pool our resources and expertise together and grow to an enviable height within the shortest possible time.

What We Need

For a start we are looking;

- to acquiring an office, which will serve as operational base
- for suggestions for bestselling products which will serve as our wishlist/hotlist
- marketers who can sale iced drinks in Antarctica[/li]

I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.

Contributions and constructive criticism are welcomed.

8 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by kwammy5000(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am in BIG TIME! Let's get it started.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ayoola190: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2013
surveycash:
Upon deliberation and unanimous agreement from our DIYIT, We have decided to Open a thread for partners who are interested in Joint Venture (JV) in importation business to meet here so we can discuss openly. This will also serve as a platform to share ideas and opinions to be vetted and scrutinized in the best interest of the JV.

The Vision
- To be a renown wholesale player in offering quality goods by pulling resources together.
- To crash product cost price of imported products and offer highly competitive prices

We are inviting investors to come together, to pool our resources and expertise together and grow to an enviable height within the shortest possible time.

What We Need

- for suggestions for bestselling products which will serve as our wishlist/hotlist

I am convincingly sure that within the short time, we shall grow to a height everyone will want to reckon with.

Very good idea...I represent Ondo State, Akure precisely

2 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Cwhyte(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Now I think the first discussion should be what to import
which of the products has a good margin
Which one has a ready market
Who are the target consumers

I will suggest to start with just one product at first. Just one.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by xzibukz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
I think @surveycash inital idea is good,as in;interested people on tab will be commited to him,they pay half or full amount,he will import the tab in bulk.

other people like @2sexy might go for mini washing machine.

@funclub ,may for for wrist watch.

@toluxa , go for solar charge.

#just'sayin

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by weezii(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am suggesting mobile power banks also.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
We are just starting...

What is the first point to discussion? I would think what product to import and after which, we decide what the cost would be and who will handle the purchase etc.
xzibukz: I think @surveycash inital idea is good,as in;interested people on tab will be commited to him,they pay half or full amount,he will import the tab in bulk.

#just'sayin
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
xzibukz: I think @surveycash inital idea is good,as in;interested people on tab will be commited to him,they pay half or full amount,he will import the tab in bulk.

#just'sayin

and how come your name isn't here xzibuk? As far as i know, you're oga here too. Pls be in
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Any product we're going for should be a tested ok one before the bulk purchase.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
Manutd19: Any product we're going for should be a tested ok one before the bulk purchase.

That's just it.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
Following.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by semanose: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Following
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by phantom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Though i ve not been active on the other thread i ve been watching keenly.this is the time for serious business.this is taking the whole thing to a whole new level.count me in! Representing PH here.first off we need to pick a product wisely.remember kerosene would be better sold in diobu or mushin than gra.the reverse is the case for cooking gas.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by endy231: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Am in.
[/color]
But first, we should talk about how to start. My mentor once told me that, if u dont plan how to start a task and prepare guidelines on operation, you may as well never start that task.
my humble suggestion, start little, then grow. May be a budget of 200k for the first other. then we retire and take a look at what we achieved[color=#990000]
and areas to improve. just my 10kobo opinion.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by surveycash(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ kwammy5000, thanks for your interest
@ ayoola190, noted.
@ C. whyte, that's a good start. The choice product preferrably should meet the following criteria;
i. good margin, as you suggested
ii. starving market
iii. light weight from 1-1000g so as to lower shipping cost for a start

@ xzibukz, seems you'll be good in HRM cos I can see some traits. But why you omit yourself in the list.

Ahh, FCE, we need tap some knowlege from our Oga especially in the Jewelery niche

@ weezii, noted

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by 9free(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
Repping Plateau.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ayswagga5: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
surveycash:

The Vision

What We Need

I rep oyo
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ayswagga5: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
surveycash:

The Vision

What We Need

I rep oyo
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by millhouse: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
True talk
phantom: Though i ve not been active on the other thread i ve been watching keenly.this is the time for serious business.this is taking the whole thing to a whole new level.count me in! Representing PH here.first off we need to pick a product wisely.remember kerosene would be better sold in diobu or mushin than gra.the reverse is the case for cooking gas.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by steve10(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I rep zaria, kaduna state
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by rotwailler(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
endy231: Am in.
[/color]
But first, we should talk about how to start. My mentor once told me that, if u dont plan how to start a task and prepare guidelines on operation, you may as well never start that task.
my humble suggestion, start little, then grow. May be a budget of 200k for the first other. then we retire and take a look at what we achieved[color=#990000]
and areas to improve. just my 10kobo opinion.

nice suggestion
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by jackson44(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
add me to the success,am in big time also.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
*checking in*
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2013
For some time now.I've been reading the earlier thread started by El matteo some months ago.I'm very much interested and I'm following...*I'll be back*
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2013

#just'sayin
I think u dont know d purpose of this idea.. This is a joint venuture not a personal importation issue, assignin Items to just one person is crap, we re talkn about importin in large quantities(a container by God's grace) not 2~3 tablets or what...in a JV people come together and contribute both financially n otherwise, everytn is done 2geda not individually. @surveycash lol u will make a good lawyer o, am really impressed with the way ua doin things... Weldone!

3 Likes

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
@surveycash.......still waiting for those i.ds
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Tonjeola1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
following...
interested, based in ijebu ode, ogun state.
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by ariyebaba(m): 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
I'm interested,................... ILORIN,KWARA STATE.

1000computerz@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Manutd19: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tonjeola1: following...
interested, based in ijebu ode, ogun state.

@tonjeola.......can i have ur no? Will like to get in touch
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Opiosko: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
I am game
Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by mayorall(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
I rep Osun state. Anyone else?.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone by Mhizsleek(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
mayorall: I rep Osun state. Anyone else?.
ME TOO grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.