Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

CDS Discussion Topics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / CDS Discussion Topics (3645 Views)

2016 Batch C Prospective Corp Members Discussion / 2016 Batch A Prospective Corp Members Discussion / 2016 Corp Members Facebook Discussion Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDS Discussion Topics by Bamz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hello people... I belong to the Sanitation and Beautification CDS group in Somou LG, LA., and besides the regular outings and seminars, the group burdened me with the task of sourcing for discussion topics in things that matter to us/ affect us as youth. I kindly need suggestions. Thanks in advance.
Re: CDS Discussion Topics by Bamz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Over 30 views, no comment.... sad
Re: CDS Discussion Topics by Mustay(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bamz: Hello people... I belong to the Sanitation and Beautification CDS group in Somou LG, LA., and besides the regular outings and seminars, the group burdened me with the task of sourcing for discussion topics in things that matter to us/ affect us as youth. I kindly need suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Somolu

It's quite a straightforward task - first of all, what matters readily come to your mind when you're asked about issues that affect you as a youth?

(1) (Reply)

Why Corpers Will Not Serve In Adamawa State / Batch B Stream 11 “orien" Put On Hold And Batch C “mob" Not Affected / Training And Investment Opportunity For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.