Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! (779 Views)

To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. / Nigerian Girls Have A Very Big Problem / Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by kingron: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have a big problem please help!

I have a gal friend that i call my close friend, things between us are always cool when am SINGLE, but once i say am dating then she stop calling me, she avoids me, and she shows it by her action that she got nothing to do with me UNTIL i say am SINGLE AGAIN... embarassedi really like this friend of mine and she doesn't know it hurts when she push me away just because am DATING.

what could be the problem with my friend? and
what can i do, for her not to behave in that way again?

Serious advice please!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by k2039: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
*sighs*
Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by salinson: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
why not ask her if she want u to be single till the rest of ur life? U should also know if she want u guys to be datin, ask her what she want from u.
Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
she's trying to be one step ahead of you. She's trying to do the break up cos she fears you'll soon pull the plug. I guess you should talk to her and tell her you'll still be friends, close friends no matter what
Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by janejive(f): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Its simple, she likes u, and wants u 4 herself.
Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by omiobo: 7:41am On Nov 09, 2012
You don't know what you want. You be Oliver twist.
Re: I Have A Big Problem Please Help!!! by boron10(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2012
She does not want to be the cause of your break up with any of your babe cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wetin U Go Do If Ur Boyfriend Tell To Give Up Ur Job Or Career When U Marry Him? / How Do You Define ''A Crush'' / Understanding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.