Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG (5846 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / 'Hangouts' By Google, An Alternative To WhatsApp And BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by caukerzee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2012
solidbroda: arindin. I have a samsung 10" which I hacked and turned it to a superuser. I installed custom firmwares and the current one on it is Cyanogen 9(stable mod not Nightly) which is equivalent to jellybean 4.1. I tested other roms such as MIUI 4 but Cyanogen 9 is just better. I'm sure u don't know all what those are. Arindin. I don't need to brag, my apple laptop retina display can cloth you for a whole year. Idiat!
I am a computer engineer as a matter of fact. You have found the wrong person to intimidate. I wount begin to brag like you because i have nothing to prove to you. I am out of your leauge. I can bet my best friend that you havent touched any of those devices. You are obviouly some dude who has had opportunity to be a sales boy at some phone shop. I know a lot of them. You choice of words already exposed you. Nice try tho!
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2012
martindgre:

Is obviously clear you're just a phone repairer probably in computer village or wherever I do not expect a super dude you claim to be to know all those stuff talk of hacking, I was just thinking on your comment never meant to insult you in anyway all respect dully observed.
hahahahaha. C dis amateur!!! So, all computer programmers have houses in Computer village. Bill gates also have shops in computer village! Hahahahaha. Point of correction, even, a primary school pupil can hack an android. You can find how at codes.google.com. Big Hugs to u! To learn about cyanogen mod, visit, www.cyanogenmod.com. To learn about MIUI visit www.miui.us. To learn about custom roms and super user for android, best is you google them.
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2012
caukerzee: I am a computer engineer as a matter of fact. You have found the wrong person to intimidate. I wount begin to brag like you because i have nothing to prove to you. I am out of your leauge. I can bet my best friend that you havent touched any of those devices. You are obviouly some dude who has had opportunity to be a sales boy at some phone shop. I know a lot of them. You choice of words already exposed you. Nice try tho!
you have nothing to prove cos ur head is empty! So, why should I waste my precious time cheap talking with a 7th time waec writer and yet you have no results. Just oluwole forged certificate(s). I'm sorry bro, just check in your village, probably you have some witches following u. OLODO! Engineer that knows not what custom roms are not to say of cyanogen and MIUI, talkless of experimental, nighly or stable mods. Shio!
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by UncleJJ(m): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2012
solidbroda: you have nothing to prove cos ur head is empty! So, why should I waste my precious time cheap talking with a 7th time waec writer and yet you have no results. Just oluwole forged certificate(s). I'm sorry bro, just check in your village, probably you have some witches following u. OLODO! Engineer that knows not what custom roms are not to say of cyanogen and MIUI, talkless of experimental, nighly or stable mods. Shio!

you angry cos ur hiding something. Maybe its the painful fact that nobody"s listening to you.

And, if ur so good in tech , u already know nigeria is a windows community.

Using an apple in this country is like bad fashion on the runway. Or wearing a fur coat in deserts of borno.
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by mrdrizzy(m): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2012
CHILDREN!!! Whts all the rubbish..jst take a look @ hw u guy are embarrasing urselfs on media...comment on d topic nd go,if u dnt have or dnt wonna buy it like me,u shut up nd jst comment...jeez i don tire for una gan..mtscheew
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by caukerzee(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2012
solidbroda: you have nothing to prove cos ur head is empty! So, why should I waste my precious time cheap talking with a 7th time waec writer and yet you have no results. Just oluwole forged certificate(s). I'm sorry bro, just check in your village, probably you have some witches following u. OLODO! Engineer that knows not what custom roms are not to say of cyanogen and MIUI, talkless of experimental, nighly or stable mods. Shio!
Its so obvious that you came here to start up a 'word war' . You are as dumb as your comment. I have no time for kids like you. Nothing good can come from that retarded brain of yours. Its funny you couldnt give an appropiate reply to my 1st reply to you, you just jumped to start braging about technologies you ve only heard about not even expirienced. Go ask yo momma for pocket money. And as i said eaqlier, I'M out of your leage. I miles ahead of you. You stunt was an eic failure.
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by sweetgala(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
Putting a pre order in for one as we speak, it is truly a great phone.
2gb ram, snapdragon quad processor, gorilla glass , 4.7" screen, what is not to love about this phone!! ooh Android 4.2 even better

My HTC desire HD is due a aburo, might trade it in for a mid level blackberry see what all the fuss is about.
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
stevetokyo:

This has been released in Japan 6months ago,..

6months ago ke!!!!!!!! take am easy on

phone that was Announced this month to go on sale before the year runs out? haba!!!!
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by albacete(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
4llerbuntu:

6months ago ke!!!!!!!! take am easy on

phone that was Announced this month to go on sale before the year runs out? haba!!!!
Exactly bros. It has not been released.
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by OOG(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
Google Nexus 4 available at O & O Gadgets
- 16GB Storage, 2GB Ram, Quad-core 1.5 GHz Krait Processor, 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash,
Price: N90,000

O & O Gadgets Limited
Suite 67, Block A1, Sura Shopping Complex, Simpson street, Lagos Island, Lagos.
08034547919, 08095407251
info@oandogadgets.com
www.oandogadgets.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/oandogadgets
Re: Nexus 4 , 10 And Android 4.2 By Google And LG by ibietela2(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Best Suit Photo Editors (android) / BB: Problems Viewing YOUTUBE Videos. / My Experience Using The Umidigi A7 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.