Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

2D And 3D Graphic Animation. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. (1589 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call / 2d/3d Art Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2D And 3D Graphic Animation. by Cjay86: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please is there anyone out there that has a solid knowledge on 2 dimension and 3 dimension animated graphic production, and how expensive is it these days relative to duration of play.
Re: 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. by EVANPANA(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Call me on 08062996504
Re: 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. by oken: 3:19am On Nov 14, 2012
If i got your question well, take this. 3D Animation in Nigeria has not really gotten there, nevertheless animation for production could be calculated in seconds. Most times in Nigeria we do not really go full blown, 1. Depending on the complexity of the 3D animation, 2. Depending on your client, 3.Delivery and timing status, 4. Depending on your ability to handle the 3D or 2D animation and with good visual digital effects content.How you were able to interpret the details required is equally necessary. if it is a high end post production job, 1 minute animation could range between 300k and 70k. Anyway for more clarification and details, email me. kennist2000@yahoo.com or visit this Post production and animation Studio http://www.3dmpl.com/
Re: 2D And 3D Graphic Animation. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
I can teach u autocad 3d online. Just follow my fan page on facebook, Called Apele Art.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Newbie To Graphics Design. Check Out my Remake and offer me suggestions. / Creating Beauty Out Of Nothing: The Adventures Of A Photo Artist(pics) / My Artworks I Designed With No Experience But Looked Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.