Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? (2522 Views)

4 Those That Find It Difficult 2 Gain Admision Into University Here Is D Way Out / Y Do Naija Gurlz Always Say Yelz Instead Of Yes / I Nid 2 Find Out Dance Schools In Benin And Their Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ektbear: 3:27am On Oct 31, 2012
lmao grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
ThiefOfHearts:

maybe you should date your fellow man. <b>If you dont have the SENSE</b> NOT to compare the body of a man to that of a woman considering you have more testosterone than we do and we have more estrogen than <b>you should consider homosexuality and leave women alone</b>.

6 pack ko. 6 abs ni. who dash monkeys. pot bellies everywhere like Papa Ajasco and they wanna talk about other people.

My dear, the fact that we have freedom of speech doesn't warrant you to be insulting. I just aired what I felt and besides, I wasn't talking about the nature of women as against that of women, all I am trying to point out is the fact that they care less about their physique especially when it comes to doing work-outs and stuffs like that. So, I would really appreciate it if you do not take this personal. Besides, if you are talking about someone like me having pot belly, then maybe I will have to drop my facebook id to you so you can see for yourself....

Try as much as you can not to take certain things too personal. Capiche?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17am On Nov 01, 2012
You are making a generalized statement about Nigerian women in general, how is one not to take it personally?
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: You are making a generalized statement about Nigerian women in general, how is one not to take it personally?

Even to using insulting words? Haba! We are sharing ideas here and if you are able to give me convincing reasons why you think its like that maybe it would help me think it differently. Dont you think? Not to use insulting words. You know for sure if it were alot of other people they won't react to your insults lightly, but then, I just hope you see that its not worth it
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by 1ndidi2(f): 7:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Its because of our traditional attires, they need the tummy so that the ankara/george can sit comfortably and balance well on their bodies.
Those of us without big tummies look funny/scraggly wearing those attires tongue
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2012
1ndidi2: Its because of our traditional attires, they need the tummy so that the ankara/george can sit comfortably and balance well on their bodies.
Those of us without big tummies look funny/scraggly wearing those attires tongue

You should be glad you dont have a big tummy. It makes them look kinda old
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:23pm On Nov 01, 2012
Many people wish they could reach old age. Nothing wrong with old.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: Many people wish they could reach old age. Nothing wrong with old.

Sure! But that doesnt mean you wanna be looking very old while you are merely a young lady. Does it?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by lolafaj: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2012
Maybe Nigerian men like it that way. It also depends on your body type, exercise and food in-take. I have a baby and mine is still flat but I take conscious effort to keep it that way. My husband wants me a little bigger though but no….

I actually admire girls that are comfortable with the way they looks and don’t feel the need to obsess over their appearance.

In all fairness, Nigerian men don’t all have flat mid-section either.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
lolafaj: Maybe Nigerian men like it that way. It also depends on your body type, exercise and food in-take. I have a baby and mine is still flat but I take conscious effort to keep it that way. My husband wants me a little bigger though but no….

I actually admire girls that are comfortable with the way they looks and don’t feel the need to obsess over their appearance.

In all fairness, Nigerian men don’t all have flat mid-section either.

Yeah you are right about that... And like you said, you take conscious effort to keep it that way. This is exactly what I am trying to get at you know...
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by P4VS20: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2012
i think they just dont care that much like most guys see their agbari-ojukwu bellies as sign of good living. sides they eat iyan, fufu, amala @ 9pm, no exercise at all and you wonder why their belle big. we nigerians dont exercise, its as simple as that. apart from running away when there is a riot, running after transport bus, carry 50 liter keg of water or fuel, playing football on the road, which other exercise do we do? over here, supper ends @ 6pm, well 9ja boi like me still eat by 9pm, what can a few sliced tomatoes do that would be compared to the job of 6 wraps of fufu? lol.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2012
acidtalk: Haven't you ever heard the addage, "AWUF DEY RUN BELLE".

Most of them are gluttons, that feed fat on the 'hustle' of men.

Watch the ones with flat tummy, they are working hard for their money and are frugal in spending.

Lwtmb.... Still roftl....
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Well, Calories taken are converted to body fats which finds refuge at the belly region. You can't really blame 'them' because most women body mechanism is slow to burn these fats unless the girl want to go all the way.

Anyways, the belly fat issue no concern me becox mine is like Beyonce's wink

With ur hair wey b like.... Sealed lips.... It can't fit b true say ur tummy flat....
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: Plenty of oyibos with flat tummies for you to choose from

With flat back... Nah... I'd rather still wit black women....
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by phineboy1pimple(m): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2012
ThiefOfHearts: Many people wish they could reach old age. Nothing wrong with old.

U don't seem like 1 wit a pot tummy yet... U r d one on ma paddy's case... Haba nau!... U fine joor...
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by P4VS20: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
phineboy1pimple:

With flat back... Nah... I'd rather still wit black women....

aaaaah u no look well, go north america, u go see oyinbo with junk in the trunk n flat belle.
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
P4VS20: i think they just dont care that much like most guys see their agbari-ojukwu bellies as sign of good living. sides they eat iyan, fufu, amala @ 9pm, no exercise at all and you wonder why their belle big. we nigerians dont exercise, its as simple as that. apart from running away when there is a riot, running after transport bus, carry 50 liter keg of water or fuel, playing football on the road, which other exercise do we do? over here, supper ends @ 6pm, well 9ja boi like me still eat by 9pm, what can a few sliced tomatoes do that would be compared to the job of 6 wraps of fufu? lol.

Lwtmbo...
Re: Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? by dmcdad: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
P4VS20:

aaaaah u no look well, go north america, u go see oyinbo with junk in the trunk n flat belle.

Abeg help me tell am o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Famous Actor Jackie Chan Is Dead. (RIP) / What Are Your Phobias? / My Love Letter To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.