Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Halloween, Brief History - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Halloween, Brief History (723 Views)

A Brief History Of Ikwerre.(port Harcourt) / Brief History Of Nnewi / Brief History Of NDOKWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halloween, Brief History by newmusic: 2:40am On Oct 30, 2012
Well my naija people are a bit curios about the reason behind the Halloween festival, some have already tagged it as a way of worshiping the devil indirectly while some think it's just fun, all I can say about it is that the origin of the word Halloween is actually Christian, derived from the word Hallow, All Hallow's Day or All Saint's Day, Christians fast and pray on the eve of Hallow's Day....

http://babayau..com/2012/10/culture-halloween-brief-history.html

(1) (Reply)

Taking A Year Off To Travel The World / I Love My Town,village Boy Declared / Must Nigerian Music Videos Show Seductive Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.