Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? (7947 Views)

How To Restart Your Android Phone In Safe Mode To Troubleshoot Problems / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Restart Your Mate's Phone Using Your Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by caukerzee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
slimmoney: Ma bold 5 is alwayz onpoint can't remember d last time I removed my b3
you just did before you replied me :| . Join the driod family and you wount have to lie about your phone for the rest of your life.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by ciphoenix: 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
caukerzee: if black berry is like a pc, the a driod or iOS is a super computer. Just like man and super man the kryptonite .
kryptonian you mean. smiley
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by caukerzee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
sexiestharam: I restart my bb at least 4 times a day!!! The phone fit kill person out of frustration. I once was about to throw d phone away angrily, but on second thoughts, I changed my mind cos na me buy d phone with my money so I go use am till I get money to buy I-phone. BB is over-rated! angry
thank you for the word 'overrated'. Thats just it. Whats your pin tho. wink
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by caukerzee(m): 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
hammedkola: Just get an Android...
my man, na u sure pass!
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by caukerzee(m): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
ciphoenix: kryptonian you mean. smiley
thanks mate.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by caukerzee(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
In summary, RIM is clueless and so un-innovative. Don't expect that problem to be verified in their subsequent devices. You've just got to live with it as a bb user. I've had to live with it untill god revealed ANDRIOD and iOS to me. You should join us mate. @Op.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by olaezebala: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Almost like... i can't count it self. I develop apps and do test it directly on my device cause simulators could be b*t**y at times, and after every removal of the app am testing, it got to reboot.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
ℓ☺ℓ...anoda bb bashing thread...Na wa oo..Anyway I restart my once in 2 days...Sometimes due to hanging or a buggy ram. Anyway once in two days aint that bag puttin into consideration the fact that I restart my laptop every day (sometimes more than once) at work and it's not like a chore or something. And the guy calling bb useless and still praising it for it's emailing protocol and it's browsing....Lolling at u...I'm finally beginning to get all my droid fans or isheeps around...They are actually buying bbs..I actually make jest of them now....1500 unlimited internet...You can go wrong with that.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by mrczar(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
4llerbuntu: noooo

there is nothing wrong with that naw. pls endure it.

afterall BB is the bestest phones in nigeria, just think about all that free cheap compressed data u use.

shebi its just to pull the battery and watch it boot for about 3-5 minutes? thats a small thing naw.

shey its still once a day or two? wait till it becomes once per hour
Clown!
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by deloon(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
I think BB's are meant to be restarted at least once in 2 days to "clear their heads". U don't have to take take out ur battery to restart though. There are apps on the BB appstore for that purpose. I use QuickPull which is free and can be scheduled to restart automatically at the programmed time.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by Maleeq(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
Its horrid! I use a 9860 and do battery pull outs like 3times a day on the average. Firstly, all sounds go mute...even incoming voice calls, I cannot hear the calling party...or the hour glass just keeps spinning...just like that...

I doubt it has much to do with the number of applications installed/running. I have only whatsapps, facebook messenger and screenshot installed. I've deleted twitter, facebook, yahoo, gtalk.

The funny thing is that even on the RIM's website, you would find them telling you to a "battery pull" to fix something! Imagine!

I am still using a BB because I bought it with my money, entered a trap, and i cant/wont throw it away yet...but its a horrid experience thus far.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by oseiwe(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
I tink my 9810 is d best in d line of BBs. My battery lasts up to 12hrs, hangin has neva occurred yet, pulling battery out has not been done since I put d sim many months ago. Those complaining shld go for a 9810.

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by montero4relo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
some times i begin to wonder why some people cannot carefully read a topic and try to figure out exactly what the poster intentions are and what the comment we post can help give some ideology to his or her problem before there start beefing or putting up rude and some sort of polite insult....i think to an extent it shows the level of illiterates we've got right here!!!
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by Weeke(m): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
oseiwe: I tink my 9810 is d best in d line of BBs. My battery lasts up to 12hrs, hangin has neva occurred yet, pulling battery out has not been done since I put d sim many months ago. Those complaining shld go for a 9810.
Same here,BB 9810 is the best.I have never had any issue with mine.
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2012
Only when i drink garrrrrri do i restart my bb. But it is really frustrating!
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by litaninja(m): 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Android. IOS. Meego. Seriously, why punish yourself with *shudders* bbos?
Re: How Often Do You Restart Your Blackberry? by yhemini: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2012
Thank you all for your contribution. Good or Bad, I av learnt a lot from this and I will apply some of them. That's why I love Nairaland cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel / Forget iPhone 7, The god Of Smartphones Is Here And The World Is Going Crazy For / Latest OS 9900 V7.1.0.2061 / 7.1.0.714 (multilanguage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.