Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel (7917 Views)

How To Send Free SMS Using Truecaller App / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / NTEL Begins With Free Unlimited Data For 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by femdevcon(f): 3:01am On Jun 26, 2016
Today I will be showing
you How to send free Unlimited
SMS to Any Network By Taking
advantage of The Airtel Free Basic
scheme
Requirements
• The FreeBasics App , You can get
this App by logging on to
0.freebasics.com scroll down and
tap on the " Get The Free Basics
App"

Facebook Messenger

How To
• Switch on your Data and Open
The FreeBasic App you
Downloaded
• Scroll down a little bit and locate
Messenger, and Tap on it to open

You are Now live on
Messenger, a pop up message will
notify thus " send and receive sms
blablabla " Tap on Ok

• You will receive Another dialog
pop up urging you to Set
Messenger as your default
messaging app Tap on Yes

• Now you need to Tap on SMS and
a list of your previous contacts
you have sent sms to will appear
you can start texting them or
input the contact manually

• A Message interface will Appear
And you can start texting anyone
for free!!!

NB: •This can only work For Airtel
users
• Ensure You Have Integrated Your
Phone Number with Your FB
Messenger.

If You Develop any problem while
trying to Follow this Tutorial, you
can comment with the search link below or
alternatively you can message me
personally by using the
Femdevcon App

Source: http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-send-free-unlimited-sms-using.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by ITbomb(m): 3:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by Turks: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2016
Cool
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by Daniel058(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Make sense bro..
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by scampy(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Nice one @Op
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
I say with all these freebies all over the internet, there is no way one will not find life easier.
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
This is a nice piece of information if you ask me
Re: How To Send Free Unlimited SMS Using Freebasics On Airtel by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
I have installed the app. When I click the messenger icon, a pop up to open it in a Web browser appeared. When I clicked it, it went to Facebook on the Web page. Any solution to the problem?

(1) (Reply)

Compare Current Call Tarriffs. Airtel, Etisalat, MTN, Glo (part 2) / Which Code Did They Use 4 Glo Credit Transfer? / How Long Does It Take For An NIN To Get Validated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.