Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Make Up Scholarship Program - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Make Up Scholarship Program (725 Views)

32 Piece Make Up Brush Set For Sale / Professional Make-up Sales!!!!! Unbeatable Prıces / Model High Fashion Photo Shoot ( Photographer And Make-up Artists Needed Asap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Scholarship Program by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2012
People come up to me occasionally, some ring me on the phone and say to me that they cannot afford to pay the fees for the makeup school. This got me thinking… ‘Why not do something unique to empower young people that av been looking for this opportunities lik this and truly have the passion for this?
Hence, the birth of a pet project MAXY'S WORLD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. Here is an opportunity for individuals that have the passion for the art of make up to attend the make up school for: ABSOLUTELY FREE. To be part of this wonderful opportunity:
All you have to do is come to Maxy's World Shop 10 block C 23 road shopping Complex Opp Mobil filling station festac town Lagos. Pick a form for two thousand naira fill and submit ur form. Limited seats available. This Scholarship program begins as soon as we get the total number of students we want. Call 08033674101. For details.

(1) (Reply)

Schools And Fashion / Stainless Steel Blackhead Pimple Acne Remover Tool / We Are The 1st Best Fashion School, amongst 3 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.