Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (47902 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Ikengawo: 8:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nurry: 9:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Nyama nyama, mtshewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Afam4eva(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by yuzedo: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2012
It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry

52 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by mancheeutd(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2012
Since they know his laws and ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε chosen nt to do his will he has given unto them a reprobate mind to do that which is nt right... May God save ur soul

16 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by kekakuz(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2012
Where will this take them to.very skinny ugly tinz.this big brother tin is a rip off of african values.

8 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Kemy11(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2012
They for show were they re nyashing in short until i see before i ll beleive. Did it really affect the price of garri?

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2012
i love this! wink
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by countsparrow: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
. Hahahahahahahaha. Ɣ☺ΰ are on your own o!!! Slimyam and Idowudongo ke!!!

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Those mouth look dirty........ they dont floss their teeth at all.

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
End of D̶̲̥̅̊ world tinz.... Have mercy on us Lord! We all need grace τ̅☺ ßΕ̲̣̣̣̥ saved

3 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by gilmaro(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
It's even better for them to kprash themselves cos no man in his right sense will hang hook up with those skinny and repulsive scare-crow. Mithwwww cool cool

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Chimaobikalu(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Are they acting movie or what.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by DExplorer1: 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
BBA is the most horrific show to visit any home. This indecent movie in the name of a show leaves its victims with no class, low self-esteem and blatantly immorally devoured. This is not the meaning of entertainment to sane minds.

Amazing Reads! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

16 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Damichi(f): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
lol,u dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Damichi(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
gilmaro: It's even better for them to kprash themselves cos no man in his right sense will hang hook up with those skinny and repulsive scare-crow. Mithwwww cool cool
hahaha...easy ooo grin
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by daryoor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

5 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 31, 2012
D-Explorer:
BBA is the most horrific show to visit any home. This indecent movie in the name of a show leaves its victims with no class, low self-esteem and blatantly immorally devoured. This is not the meaning of entertainment to sane minds.

and who said they were entertaining sane minds? undecided
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Drunk: 3:04am On Oct 31, 2012
It's a free world. We are who we are
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by nitlad: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2012
ok
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by bigx(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2012
Ugly girls, as usual they probably had no better option

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2012
Interesting...
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Jorian(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
big brother has produce so many unspeakable things, now open lesbians. Make una yash una self but if u need my help, 223AF92C is my pin i can help u guy n do it n u take it.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by free2ryhme: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
THIS IS WHAT BIG BROTHER AFRICA PROMOTES: LESBIANS AND HOMOSEXUALS....

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by bory09(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
This is completely silly, absurd and barbaric. See what scarcity of male has caused, girls your should all better stick with your guy tightly because male is now a scarce resources

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by free2ryhme: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2012
Drunk: It's a free world. We are who we are

SAYS WHO?

5 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by timpaker(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2012
Is that a movie scene? I'mma grab my copy fast!
**opens google** types: download free former big brother stars barbs and Zainab lesbian movie****

***loading......*****
***redirected back to Nairaland****
#frownsface
Crap!!!

6 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by wandeay: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2012
mtcheew! Public display of nuisancity
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Gozzzy(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2012
Wadaafaaaqqq!!!!!!!!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ikdpal(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2012
very greedy girls! every day my ths tin stands like a soldier found in liberia, lookng 4 his sister bt no rescue while they stupidly hoard nd starve me nearly 2 death...bt ths is not d plan of God 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by cyril83(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2012
badt guy...anyway u r damn rite coz I know d black loot look exactly lik id buh dnt know for slimyem sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Basketmouth Calls Goodluck Jonathan A "Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.