Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) (47907 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by gbanga02: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2012
this is rubish undecided
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by daryoor(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
to all those who think that white people brought homosexualism to africa, you r wrong, some pre colonial african cutures permits homosexualism, even the bori tribe here in northern nigeria practised it. And to people that keeep shouting ''nature'', there are gay animals such as dolphins and when did we start lettin nature dictate whats right, naturally we r supposed to be matein our siblings and feedin on oneanother to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by blackproud: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
[size=15pt]one of them must have a d i c k [/size] very possible
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by sunnyp1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
What is this nonesense sad
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Carlmax(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
I love Lesbians, don't find them repulsive @ all... If I was a gal I'd been a Lesbo... Homos on the other hand just get me vomiting..
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
B.........Bu...Bu...Bull....Bullsssss.........Bullllllssssshit
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Clemzy16(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
No wonder they accused uti Nwachukwu of being gay. Same reason the two Nigerian guys left the last edition of the show. I belive they couldn't cope with the pressure. BBA! The worst show ever.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by jmoore(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.

It is very stupid to compare condemnation of homosexuality to racism.

daryoor: there are gay animals such as dolphins and when did we start lettin nature dictate whats right, naturally we r supposed to be matein our siblings and feedin on oneanother to survive.

You are completely insane!!! Humans are naturally born to kill and eat each other? Now I see whats wrong with you
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by miss9ja(f): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
This is absolutely absurd.....na wa o.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Leave them alone it their lives
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Caseless: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Julieccentric:
ROTFLAMO!!!! Oh boy, you wicked gan ooo grin
can u imagine that 'generation X' who's married and stil askin to b drilled by a frnd he met on bb or sumtin.. if na me i go castrate am or make sure his balls are pulverised to micro-granules.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by miccodb(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
cheap publicity!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
i hate that programme
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by AMvanquish: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
Is it only me! because the girls in the pic have a resemblance but definately not Zeinab and Barbs. They were not that skinny.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by daryoor(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
jmoore:

You are completely insane!!! Humans are naturally born to kill and eat each other? Now I see whats wrong with you
jmoore:

jmoore:

J moore, i don blame u, uv been a complete slowpoke before u dicovered nairaland, cause im sure u dont read, if u did u will know dat savages do eat humans, and a lot of tribes globally did before civilization. And why didnt u criticise my arguement on gay animals,im pretty sure u r just hearing about that.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by samsy5460(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thought For Today: Manifesting
Increased Glory – Making Allowances
for Others Be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s fault because of your love. (Ephesians 4:2 TLB) We need to make changes—God-inspired Changes, when necessary. Change is part
of the growth process. The truth is the way to make positive and effective changes in your life as a Christian is through the agency of God’s Word and by the power of the Holy Spirit. At the beginning of this month, we started a study of the book of Ephesians chapters 4 and 5 and one of the instructions we received from the scripture portion above is that we should make allowances for each other’s fault because of our love. Like God, we ought to learn to look at people beyond their actions. It doesn’t mean a denial of their wrongs, but you see them the way God sees them, and love them irrespective of their shortcomings. When you live your Life this way, you become gracious and merciful towards other. Learn to cover others with your umbrella of love. No matter how nasty they may get towards you, your love should always rise above it, for you’re like your heavenly Father; you’ve discovered that people are greater than their actions. Don’t react or respond to people based on their actions. As a child of God, you should act like your heavenly Father, who never recalls offences. If you want to keep experiencing increased glory in your life, then learn to always make allowances for others. Let this become a part of your character; let your attitude and thoughts constantly change for the better. If you’ll
do this, you’ll keep experiencing more grace and increased glory in your life. Finally, ensure that you attend the November Global Communion Service this Sunday as the Spirit of God launches us into yet another level in his plans for us in
this year of the Word. Praise the lord!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Ogb21(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
May watever god they serve bless them with kids ejima(twin)especially.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nuzo1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Gbyte: This is something anyone can do as fun and take as joke, I don't see why you must always take it as their sexual orientation. I don't need to be at the scene to know that these two are just messing around with cam and doing funny stuff here and nothing intimate there
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Cutex01(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
yuzedo: It's better sef, let them nyash themselvz cos no correct guy will wanno touch these two ugly skinny girls that look like Slimyam and Idowudobo! grin lipsrsealed angry
lwkmd!! Guy u dey find tr0uble fa
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by wundakind(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
what will dey gain with this act na..... Dese gals are krazy oh
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by EmmaTay(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
nonsense
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by ekereku: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
They are not even fine.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by jpphilips(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thank God they just did two innocent men a favor,

@ poster, why did you skip the "war-torn" part?
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by jpphilips(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
D-Explorer:
BBA is the most horrific show to visit any home. This indecent movie in the name of a show leaves its victims with no class, low self-esteem and blatantly immorally devoured. This is not the meaning of entertainment to sane minds.

Grammar doesn't pay $300,000 in three months, BBA does.

most of us, condemning this ignoble act are rejected by both men and women, funny enough.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by jpphilips(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
ik d pal!:
very greedy girls! every day my ths tin stands like a soldier found in liberia, lookng 4 his sister bt no rescue while they stupidly hoard nd starve me nearly 2 death...bt ths is not d plan of God 4 us.

take heart bro!! wanking is not a crime yet
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by GENERAL7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
daryoor: first of all , barbs is no ugly. Secondly, in the land of the hunch backs the person with the straight back is a monster, cant u guys just tolerate people with a different sexual orientation to yours.
One thing im 100 per cent sure of is that future generation will look back in history and it will be strange to them that people with condemn and punish homosexuals, just as we look back on slave trade and the way whites equated us with animals.
if somebody has to tell u d truth den take it,UR OWN GENERATION WILL LOOK BACK IN NO TIME SOON N SMILE BECAUSE UR MEMORY NEVER WENT BEYOND D DAY U DIMINISH.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by knowledge4(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are they really Nigerians?
So lesbianism occurs here,in Nigeria?
I thought it was an European or American issue.
God help us!
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by timbros(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
knowledge4: Are they really Nigerians?
So lesbianism occurs here,in Nigeria?
I thought it was an European or American issue.
God help us!

Bros read well before commenting nah!
They are not Nigerians. Barbz is from South Africa while Zainab is from Sierra Leone.
As for lesbianism, yes it happens here in Nigeria...
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
Anyway sha, na 4 earth na e person they take prepare d fire whn go cuk am 4 d next life called 'HELL". Na joke o
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by redsun(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
Shioo!Gaddamn,these are sleek african btches,yet,they dont just give a Bleep about studs.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by chiketee(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
to the dude that is suggesting corrective r.ape, i feel you are a real danger to society. i cant even think of having credible meaningful argument with most people on this thread because no is one making statements based on facts. when you close your eyes to the possibility of another existence different from yours,then you have chosen to remain stagnant for life. i just wish nigerians would read more and get more enlightened. Read books about sexuality and psychiatry then you would understand that the human mind is not just black and white. no one chooses homosexuality just like no one chooses heterosexuality. hehe. the next thing someone will post now is "its like you are one". I'm tired of our overtly cliche opinions. someone should do some real thinking and research not just come here and spew childish hateful comments. if there is any psychiatrist in the house please speak up and enlighten us more.
Re: Former Big Brother Stars Barbz And Zainab Are Now A LESBIAN COUPLE (PICS) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
chiketee: to the dude that is suggesting corrective r.ape, i feel you are a real danger to society. i cant even think of having credible meaningful argument with most people on this thread because no is one making statements based on facts. when you close your eyes to the possibility of another existence different from yours,then you have chosen to remain stagnant for life. i just wish nigerians would read more and get more enlightened. Read books about sexuality and psychiatry then you would understand that the human mind is not just black and white. no one chooses homosexuality just like no one chooses heterosexuality. hehe. the next thing someone will post now is "its like you are one". I'm tired of our overtly cliche opinions. someone should do some real thinking and research not just come here and spew childish hateful comments. if there is any psychiatrist in the house please speak up and enlighten us more.

We hear you Mr.Psychiatric Doctor! How many of your Sisters and Broders are Lesbians and Homosexuals ehn? no wonder you be MAD PEOPPLE DOCTOR grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations / Moyo Lawal Vs Moesha Boduong: Who Is Hotter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.