Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC (4006 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Dear Our Igbo Brother: Ask Gowon To Apologise To Nigerians / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by PointB: 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
achi4u: What if they couldn't produce Awolowo now that he's death,one of his elder son must go in for him or his entrange spirit will be envock through Ogwugwu akpo okijagringrin

*abeg make them live the dead man spirit alone o!*

There is no rest for the wicked! Not even in grave! cool cool
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Desola(f): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
This is the problem with the ibos, they run their mouth whilst others just get on with it. They have concluded plans to? So when will they actually put their case forward? On what specific grounds are they asking Gowon to the ICCJ? Rather than getting all emotional and demanding an apology that would never come, it would do them a world of good to prepare a strong case and collate good evidences and actually do it instead of touting that they have concluded plans.

Stupid people are jubilating over mere plans and not an affirmative action? Omo men, you guys are just uniquely stupid - collectively! And these are the youths of their nation o.

You lot better sit at home rather than going to the world stage and disgrace yourselves. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by chino24: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
achi4u: What if they couldn't produce Awolowo now that he's death,one of his elder son must go in for him or his entrange spirit will be envock through Ogwugwu akpo okijagringrin

*abeg make them live the dead man spirit alone o!*

They should exhume..

After-wards he was a common criminal, who committed treason and genocide..

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2012
...and what good will come out of this?

Why can't you guys be reasonable for once in your entire existence?
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by achi4u(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
chino24:

They should exhume..

depends on what killed him,if truly he died of 'unknown substance',then it will be very difficult to found his remains.

I pitty that 'old hang' Gowon
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Olaolufred(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

Stop ranting ICC is not Nigerian supreme court. Are you sure you know what ICC stand for ?

I am so glad that you understand that ICC will not judge based on feelings,or bitterness caused by years of corrosive seeds sown to the present generation by the past or passing ones.
ICC will judge based on facts.
So, Igbo youths should get their facts.
But they must not be impulsive at believing the case must go their way.
And do not label ICC if your case is found non-substansive, since they are not your supreme court.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
The truth is this, whether Gowon goes to defend himself at ICC or not, the "threat" to take him there is making the impact it should make.

First, Nigeria is kept on her toes, and secondly, the International community especially Britain is being reminded of their contributions to that Genocide. With Achebe's book, the threat of BZM to declare Biafra, while Massob is sensitizing the grass roots, with Bilie taking Nigeria to court on behalf of the Biafran Nation,

[b]The Biafra consciousness [/b]is gaining momentum.
My greatest wish is not for Gowon and OBJ to die, neither for them to be jailed but that they should be alive to see the Biafran flag, fly high.

I don't know why it is difficult for Nigerians to get, that Biafra was not Ojukwu's personal affair.
Biafra is a spirit that cannot be broken! It only took sometime, but the battle for the soul of Biafra has not stopped and will never stop. Methods only changed!
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Desola(f): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
noblezone: The truth is this, whether Gowon goes to defend himself at ICC or not, the "threat" to take him there is making the impact it should make.

First, Nigeria is kept on her toes, and secondly, the International community especially Britain is being reminded of their contributions to that Genocide. With Achebe's book, the threat of BZM to declare Biafra, while Massob is sensitizing the grass roots, with Bilie taking Nigeria to court on behalf of the Biafran Nation,

[b]The Biafra consciousness [/b]is gaining momentum.
My greatest wish is not for Gowon and OBJ to die, neither for them to be jailed but that they should be alive to see the Biafran flag, fly high.

I don't know why it is difficult for Nigerians to get, that Biafra was not Ojukwu's personal affair.
Biafra is a spirit that cannot be broken! It only took sometime, but the battle for the soul of Biafra has not stopped and will never stop. Methods only changed!

HAHAAHAHAHAHA...excuse me laugh, please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just can't make this shi.t up! This is classic!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by k2039: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
bashr8: what did they expect from gowon , the same man that said an american childs life is worth more than that of a nigerian .

i wnder wh this is funny to you, did they mention your father's name there?

people like you keep proving to the world that nigerians lack common sense.

Goofball,I'm sure you are a biafran,you should have refuted my argument,I think that would have made more sense.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by lagcity(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2012
ilugunboy: Damn...see some delusions going on here... grin
Exactly! Na so I just dey drink my coffee dey laugh. The war really took a toll on their psyche grin can u imagine the childish trash being spewed by pointb and co?
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by lagcity(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
chino24:

They should exhume..

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by lagcity(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
chino24:

They should exhume..

When Awo was an ordinary human being, his name alone sent shivers down your forefathers' spines cheesy. Are you okoro children ready to face Awo now that he is a ghost? Ghosts can be much more ruthless you know. Ndigbo, you will surely get what you are looking for. O I forgot, how is the Nov. 5 Biafran Declaration going? grin bloody okoros, bunch of Mr Ibus.

3 Likes

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Ngodigha1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
lagcity:

When Awo was an ordinary human being, his name alone sent shivers down your forefathers' spines cheesy. Are you okoro children ready to face Awo now that he is a ghost? Ghosts can be much more ruthless you know. Ndigbo, you will surely get what you are looking for. O I forgot, how is the Nov. 5 Biafran Declaration going? grin bloody okoros, bunch of Mr Ibus.
mONKEY, I won't blame you because your brain is filled up with oil soup, bastartd.

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
Desola:

HAHAAHAHAHAHA...excuse me laugh, please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You just can't make this shi.t up! This is classic!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hahahahahaha.

Let me join you to laugh.
And when the Biafran flag finally flies high, please don't stop laughing.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Desola(f): 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2012
noblezone:

hahahahahaha.

Let me join you to laugh.
And when the Biafran flag finally flies high, please don't stop laughing.

It is your human right to dream o. Infact, dream BIG!!!
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
Desola:

It is your human right to dream o. Infact, dream BIG!!!

sure! And I am sure you know that dreamers "rule the world".

Also, it is our human right to seek for self determination.

Biafra shall be free. "one" Nigeria, na by force?
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by malele(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
We need to silence this old fool called gowon
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by 9javoice1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
the only way Yorubas can get out of nigeria is when everybody is out.
(that is why we here words like "if the ibos are allowed to secced by omission or commission the Yorubas will be out too")
that is a sign of cowardice and stupidity.
what type of human beings are this people, do you guys have self value and hunger for freedom at all in you.

we igbos are not afraid of falling then rising to fall no more, after all falling is the best means to perfection.

better to try and have set back than to do nothing and remain perpetually in bondage.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
9ja voice: the only way Yorubas can get out of nigeria is when everybody is out.
(that is why we here words like "if the ibos are allowed to secced by omission or commission the Yorubas will be out too")
that is a sign of cowardice and stupidity.
what type of human beings are this people, do you guys have self value and hunger for freedom at all in you.

we igbos are not afraid of falling then rising to fall no more, after all falling is the best means to perfection.

better to try and have set back than to do nothing and remain perpetually in bondage.

gbam!
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by 9javoice1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
yorubas are like the bible group in luke 7:32

"They are like children sitting in the marketplace and calling out to each other: "'We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not cry"

1) if nationally we speak of national integration, equity and equality, the yorubas will start only yoruba tribal and regional integration.

2) if we say no to Nigeria unity due to an outstanding case of marginalization to minorities, then the yorubas will become patriotic, lovers of one nigeria.
always taking advantage of peoples predicament.

anyway DAVID MARK has said it all that these things started from awo.
that is the reason you cant trust a yoruba mans words till today. so unstable.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nothing summarizes the pitiable state of deluded cyber Igbo psyche more than the title of this thread. Empty chest beating when nothing is being done. These dudes are planning to take Gowon to ICC, yet the thread is created with a slamming "Igbo Youths Drag Gowon to ICC" Una neva jam. Perhaps they think ICC is Aba Magistrate Court where one nonentity from nowhere can just drag someone to score cheap political points.

Let's us know when you are serious. Efulefu

2 Likes

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
But where are the Iboz elders in all this? All these so call Ibo youths are so fired up now with this Chinua asehebe trash of a book...

Kai ...these guys are real Ibus...
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Desola(f): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
ilugunboy: B[b]ut where are the Iboz elders in all this[/b]? All these so call Ibo youths are so fired up now with this Chinua asehebe trash of a book...

Kai ...these guys are real Ibus...

They are busy picking up naira notes from jonaforker's a-ss
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by bashr8: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2012
Prof Corruption: Nothing summarizes the pitiable state of deluded cyber Igbo psyche more than the title of this thread. Empty chest beating when nothing is being done. These dudes are planning to take Gowon to ICC, yet the thread is created with a slamming "Igbo Youths Drag Gowon to ICC" Una neva jam. Perhaps they think ICC is Aba Magistrate Court where one nonentity from nowhere can just drag someone to score cheap political points.

Let's us know when you are serious. Efulefu

why are you so concerned ? is gowon your father? abeg face your front , even his people are not foolish enough to make such statements and defend a man who openly said an american life is worth more than a nigerian life. at least those igbos youths are trying to do something . how many past leaders have yoruba youths dragged or attempted to drag to face justice?.

dragging gowon to ICJ is not just about biafra, it will send a message to all the past leaders and current ones that its no more buisness as usual.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2012
bashr8: why are you so concerned ? is gowon your father? abeg face your front , even his people are not foolish enough to make such statements and defend a man who openly said an american life is worth more than a nigerian life. at least those igbos youths are trying to do something . how many past leaders have yoruba youths dragged or attempted to drag to face justice?.

dragging gowon to ICJ is not just about biafra, it will send a message to all the past leaders and current ones that its no more buisness as usual.

gbam again!
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
bashr8: why are you so concerned ? is gowon your father? abeg face your front , even his people are not foolish enough to make such statements and defend a man who openly said an american life is worth more than a nigerian life. at least those igbos youths are trying to do something . how many past leaders have yoruba youths dragged or attempted to drag to face justice?.

Why are you consoling yourself? Why not just do it? Take him to ICC or ICJ and save us the unending tears on Nairaland. Tomorrow, you will create another thread with a lying headline "ICJ convict Gowon" meanwhile you don't even have a lawyer to prosecute the case. Empty chest beating that wasted your fathers and turned your mothers to spoils of war is still at work. Ranting all day with nothing achieved.

Continue deceiving yourselves. When you are serious, let's us know.

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Ngodigha1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Why are you consoling yourself? Why not just do it? Take him to ICC or ICJ and save us the unending tears on Nairaland. Tomorrow, you will create another thread with a lying headline "ICJ convict Gowon" meanwhile you don't even have a lawyer to prosecute the case. Empty chest beating that wasted your fathers and turned your mothers to spoils of war is still at work. Ranting all day with nothing achieved.

Monkey shut up and start preparing for your god-awolowo, because his rotten bones will face judgement at the Hague,
Bastard.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:37am On Oct 31, 2012
Ngodigha1:
Monkey shut up and start preparing for your god-awolowo, because his rotten bones will face judgement at the Hague,
Bastard.

^^^The sad bloodthirsty bigot is much lower than a bastard.....bastards the world over would take exception angry to you lowering their reputation even further into the sewer; one is bemused as to why he (and his 100 naira per hour/buy-one-round=get-another-free harlot desola) is getting all worked up and hot under the collar over taking Gowon to the Hague?; see the repulsive fool waxing lyrical and getting all agitated over the modalities and technicalities for bringing a case before the ICC, as if it's any of his business how and when Igbo sons decide to act.....talk about crying more than the bereaved. shocked; you'd be forgiven for thinking the sad twerp is just a little concerned (for whatever reason undecided), hence he's taking time out from his obviously busy day to contribute his two cents on a thread that has fuc/kall to do with him.

Go figure!

1 Like

Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Onlytruth(m): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2012
Onye di ka gi (Who is like you)?
Ezi chineke, (O thou wonderfully great God)
I kwesiri otuto (You are worthy to be praised)
Si ugbua ruo mgbe ebighi ebi (From now to everlasting)!
Onye di ka gi (Who is like you)?
Ezi Chineke (O thou wonderfully great God)
I kwesiri ka eto aha gi! (You are worthy for your name to be praised!)

---- Agape Love Band of Aba cool

The souls of dead children in Biafra are leaping for joy.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by buffny: 4:03am On Oct 31, 2012
i wonder how many nigerians were killed by biafra.

should we drag them to international court for that tooo.

how many minority civilians were massacred by biafra in that war.

i hope biafrans are ready to go to international court too, because your fingers are not clean.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by bashr8: 4:26am On Oct 31, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Some of ou have mental issue, there are people working on that already, let him go and defend himdself in hague. i dont know why it bothers yorubas soo much or is that you people thrive in a chaotic enviroment. i am yet to see one northerner , middle belt or niger deltan say anything about this but yorubas are all over the place crying . since when did gowon become oduduwa.
Re: The Biafran Genocide: Igbo Youths Drag Gowon To ICC by Yeske2(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2012
Like seriously, why are the Yoruba chaps too concerned as if it was Oduduwa that was mentioned here, i thought i saw Gowon?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies / Meet Adams Oshiomole’s ‘twin’ Brother +pix / The Largest Snake In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.