Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

The Polytechnic Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Polytechnic Ibadan (1720 Views)

Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan by emtar(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2012
Am glad to inform the public and the lovers of education that the ND and HND programmes ( Part time) FORM is available now. The programmes are running at the permanent campus of the school. NOT OUTSIDE. According to one of the school official, courses available inlude ND MARKETING, ND ACCOUNTANCY, ND COMPUTER SCIENCE, ND BANKING AND FINANCE, ND BUSINESS STUDIES, ND PURCHASING & SUPPLY, ND OTM, AND ALSO HND ACCOUNTANCY, HND BUSINESS ADMIN, HND COMPUTER SCIENCE, HND BANKING & FINANCE, HND OTM, HND PURCHING & SUPPLY, HND MARKETING. etc. The officer told me that the form is available at school CEC of the main campus,Ibadan and the two campus eruwa and shaki. Also at Skye . Then i ask about the cost . The officer said it is only N 15000 for both ND & HND. The form may be closed this week. So i think we can all benefit from this post. Pls inform others and make us proud here . Up nairalandite. Go to the school for more information or the satellite campuses, Eruwa and Shaki. Educated person is not easy to ride. UPDATE: As mentioned earlier, the information reaching me is that the ND AMD HND PROGRAMMES forms are still available in the school and at the 2satellite campus of the polytechnic,i.e Eruwa and Shaki campus. WARNING: do not give money to any one, just go to the above mentioned campus and you will be directed to where you will obtain the form. Further information 08094223022
Re: The Polytechnic Ibadan by emtar(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2013
THE POLYTECHNIC IBADAN PART TIME BOTH NATIONAL DIPLOMA AND HND PROGRAMS IS OUT FOR 2O13/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION. GO AND OBTAIN YOURS NOW. DO NOT WASTE THIS YEAR AGAIN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!! JAMB Registrar's Comments On NTA - Summary / Top 5 Businesses Nigerian Students Can Operate In School / 15 Amazing Facts About People That Never Gave Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.