Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) (38701 Views)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Nasarawa State University Final Year Student Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by sultan457: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
The polytechnic Ibadan SU had an accident which claim the live of their welfare director and many injured. May God bless the deceased.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by olu77(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
That is sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by ArchEnemy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
God bless the deceased?

4 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Ayobamms: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Here are the pix

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by marshalcarter: 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
May the dead RIP

Pls...we all that knows how to drive should always be careful

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Redoil: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Life is but a walking shadow which struts and fret and its hered of no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing
Undergraduates/youth dieying in their prime. It seems that the bus is a cheap chinese vehicle and the cause of the accident might be overspeeding or reckless driving.
May we always walk and work but never stumble.
May the dead rest in peace
May the good lord continue to guide and protect his children from sudden death. May he continue to shower us with long live and prosperity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
RIP to the dead and quick healing and recovery to the injured
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Holywizard: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rip 2 de dead..may There gentle souls rest in peace....Amen!!!

3 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by bastien: 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rip to to the dead,and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
When I see what most people drive on the road, I thank God for keeping me alive. For .eg. Anyone who frequented Lokoja- Abuja highway when it was undergoing dualization will attest that at least one accident happens there almost on daily basis.

Driving is a skill most people do not master before they enter the highway.

Driving inside town and on highway are two different things totally unrelated.

RIP to the dead

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by 100Cents: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Redoil:
Undergraduates/youth dieying in their prime. It seems that the bus is a cheap chinese vehicle and the cause of the accident might be overspeeding or reckless driving.
May the good lord continue to guide and protect his children from sudden death. May he continue to shower us with long live and prosperity.

I hear you.

The same cheap Chinese vehicle that transport companies use for many years without problem, this new one don scatter.

Student driver feeling fly on steering wheel..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eiyaaa cry
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Shaakasi(f): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
sad sad RIP to the dead
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by sdcolourp: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2015
RIP to the dead even though i nw rep. Lasu
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by capsule(m): 3:08am On Jan 31, 2015
A close investigation will reveal 'over speeding' as a possible cause...if at all d driver was alone in d bus, it wouldn't have happened...exactly y I dnt like it whn my friends drive me, smtimes d want to showcase their driving intrigues...form 007 minus 001 = 6 ft.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by ALARAPE22(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2015
R.I.P....may God continue to guide us ooo.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by clubone0502: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Jesus
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by nairaman66(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
RIP to the dead. God will always see us through these times amen!
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by onosprince(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2015
I dont understand how people die of accident in naija and in uptown they are involve in more serious accident and come out with just injuries, watch world amazing videos. RIP
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by dynamo77(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2015
God grant the injured quick recovery.... And RIP to the dead.... God bless Nigeria
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by sigmundfreud(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2015
Please can you remove the dead guy's pictures angry

2 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by edgideon(m): 8:57am On Jan 31, 2015
R. I. P to The dead

This is one of the reasons I prefer trekking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by fatdon2(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
None of us or our family shall see death this 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by DOWHILE: 9:02am On Jan 31, 2015
edgideon:
R. I. P to The dead

This is one of the reasons I prefer trekking
And you have never seen where one dies while trekking? When it's time for one to die. No one can stop dat from happening.........RIP to the dead. This is so sad.

10 Likes

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by jkendy(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Op, pls always preview ur post b4 posting. "God bless the deceased" .......... HOW

Anyways, may d souls of d faithful departed rest in d bosom of d lord !!!

I sensed over speeding as d cause of dis accident

1 Like

Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by condralbede(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2015
too sad...R.I.P to the dead....quick recovery to the injured ones.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by SenatorJames(m): 9:04am On Jan 31, 2015
Redoil:
Yes. Over speeding is part of it, it happened in Iseyin opposite the palace, they are Saki campus students going to Ibadan for an occasion.
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Trending(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2015
eya
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by warrenweste(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2015
DAMN ... embarassed..Rip to the dead
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Drsheddy(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2015
Wow
Re: Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) by Godnifemi(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2015
When wud we ever learn?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Help Us Contact This Lady For A Prize?: Someone About To Lose Her Admiss / How Did You Hang Your Bag In Secondary School Back Then? / Madonna University As A Ponzi Scheme In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.