Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Thanks!! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Thanks!! (7501 Views)

Muslims Have Always Been Lazy Ever Thanks To Their Prophet / Thanks To Islam, My Culture Is Haraam.!!!!! / MR SEUW THANKS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
Where did OP go to?
Re: Thanks!! by Abbey2sam(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why are some muslems making it sound like it's unethical in islam,we all know mohammed said you can marry upto 4 wives if you want,so my brother enjoy your self,,marry on and born on, afterall goodluck don open school for (almajiri)

1 Like

Re: Thanks!! by derus(f): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
mimi321: OP,

why do you need a second wife ? i mean whats the purpose for another one

there are reasons for a second wife?
Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2012
omenziate: The matter na exclusively for Muslims o or dose wey get affinity for polygamy.
@nyere, ur comment don make me spill cold palmy everywhere, come pay o.
Sorry dear, hw much for the sapele water?? Make i pay sharply. But, wait oo, can u imagine d guys guts, coming here to ask for a second wife. Abeg, let him go to his village for a second wife. Meanwhile, ** I‘m off to add maggi to my soup**.
Re: Thanks!! by sweettweet: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
o boy, na wa for u o. whc 1 be the 'wealth' clause now?
Re: Thanks!! by sherrylo: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
poster, i agree with you. People tend to think the second wify married for money and not for love.
Re: Thanks!! by takedat(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2012
I am yet to understand why people assume that polygamy is a deeply rooted practise in Islam. Many Muslim/Islamic countries except those operating ultra shariah laws have a legislation on polygamy, its permissible only if one has satisfied certain conditions.
Many have abused the idea behind polygamy by marrying the second to fourth wife out of lust reasons why some in the northern part have misused the concept of Talaq/Istibdal
Re: Thanks!! by Hadeyur(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
A gold digger and an opportunist, dts wat he is.
Re: Thanks!! by mimi321(f): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2012
derus:

Are are reasons for a second wife?

yes
Re: Thanks!! by ohbaby: 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
[q[color=#770077][/color]uote author=nneh1]Thank God this is for muslims not christians bcs no child of God will go for it.[/quote]
ANY CHILD OF GOD WILL NEVER THINK OF SHARING HIS BODY WITH SOMEONE ELSE WHEN EVEN IN THE BEGINNING GOD ONLY CREATE EVE FOR ADAM, DOES DAT MEAN GOD DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING BY MAKING IT ONE 4 ONE
Re: Thanks!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why stop at two? Go for ten wives bros.

A man should have no more than one wife. It's why Adam was given only Eve.
Re: Thanks!! by AGEZIE: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2012
Never, me n me alone grin
Re: Thanks!! by kayode2: 5:22am On Nov 03, 2012
Salam alaikun
Polygany is recommended by Almighty Allah to keep the society free of sins and prepare muslims as candidates for Al janat.Fornication adultery lesbianism an homosexual are great sins that should be avoided by true muslims. Muslim women should encourage their husbands to take second wife instead of allowing their husbands to fall into temptaion of adultery and fornication. Polygamy also fosters good family background and corruption free nation reduce number of sex hawkers on the street
Re: Thanks!! by ireneidiva(f): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2012
[quote
author=kayode2]Salam alaikun
Polygany is recommended by Almighty Allah to keep the society free of
sins and prepare muslims as candidates for Al janat.Fornication adultery
lesbianism an homosexual are great sins that should be avoided by true
muslims. Muslim women should encourage their husbands to take second
wife instead of allowing their husbands to fall into temptaion of
adultery and fornication. Polygamy also fosters good family background
and corruption free nation reduce number of sex hawkers on the
street[/quote]
christainity preaches self-control! one man one wife. anyoda tin is a sin!
Re: Thanks!! by lastpage: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2012
ireneidiva:
christainity preaches self-control! one man one wife. anyoda tin is a sin!

Well, maybe they will practice what they Preach?

*How many Pastors that "Preach" one 4 one in church, has love-child hidden somewhere?
Or dont we see them crawl out when the preacher kaput?
*How many preacher man they yansh those free ladies (and even people's wife!) in their church?

You can get religious and ecstatic about my post, but it does not change facts ...cos we've seen it happen so often!

BTW: as for Poster, answer that question: Would you also allow the woman to have a second husband ...so that "second can cut second"?

Or is there a difference between the man and woman that one can be second and the other cant?

please answer joor!

Lastpage!
Re: Thanks!! by thirty(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2012
TroGunn: Why stop at two? Go for ten wives bros.
A man should have no more than one wife. It's why Adam was given only Eve.
Why only Adam? Cant you quote David and Solomon. Are they not prophet of God?
Marry your secönd wife with good reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Over After A Life Of Sins / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Emir Of Kano In London / Sinning While Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.