Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? (1188 Views)

A Lil Bit Of Racism And Hate / Hi Everyone I'm Brand New Here: / Please Can Sum1 Take Note Of Me?!m New Atleast A Lil Hi Will Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by yemstar(f): 5:45am On Apr 19, 2006
Hey people,
I would have introduced myself sooner but it took me a while to figure it out embarassed  guess am kind of slow grin.  Although i have replied some blogs already and i am pretty addicted to this website.

I am friendly and easy to talk to once i come out of my shell wink, am a happy person, this nigerian website is like a breath of fresh air - You have no idea!!!.  I look forward to chatting with you all.

My problem:
I just watched the phat girlz movie and it has definitely made me crave nigerian songs, so if anyone could help me out, so i can have them on my playlist i will be grateful. (especially if you have african queen, omoge mi- psquare, olufunmi- don't know who sang it and any other nice R&B songs). Thanks in advance
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by lilred(f): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2006
olufunmi done by stylplus.
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by queen2(f): 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2006
Welcome to nairaland smiley
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by Free(f): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2006
Welcome youngester!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by hotangel2(f): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2006
The best thing i'll advice u to do is download Limewire. And you'll get all these songs there.

I would share some songs with you when i get home. Im in school right now, You'll have till seven days to upload the songs. When i get home tho.
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by hotangel2(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2006
Ohh and welcome to NL.
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by dafman(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2006
welcome to nairaland
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by yemstar(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2006
WOW, thanks everyone for being so nice and also to biola for helping me out. Y'all sure do know how to make a gal feel special grin grin grin grin
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by hotangel2(f): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2006
Okay im home now. Which songs do u want?
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by yemstar(f): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2006
Um am pretty set with the songs i wanted, biola gave them to me, but if you have any nice R&B Nigerian songs. grin
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by hotangel2(f): 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2006
ohh okay, no qualms.
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2006
hot-angel! cheesy cheesy cheesy U're gonna scare him away
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by hotangel2(f): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2006
She's a she. I don't wanna scare her.
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by yemstar(f): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2006
U r not scaring me away, am glad u wanna help out cheesy cheesy grin grin Thanks!
Re: Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? by Raissa(f): 5:48am On Apr 20, 2006
hEY gUYS
iTS rAISSA
Im not Nigerian But I really Love NIgerian movies.
Recently I watched " Men do Dry" There was a song That was playing and it was sang by a girl!! Please help me find who sings that song. I really love it!! Im very Desperate!!!

Thx Raissa , Please email me at classychica188@aim.com .plzzz I need this song!!!

(1) (Reply)

Posting Links In Nairaland / Shrek(iii) / "why You Delete My Thread"? - Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.