Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Lil Bit Of Racism And Hate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Lil Bit Of Racism And Hate (824 Views)

Why Do African Loves Foreigners And Hate Their Own People? / Please Can Sum1 Take Note Of Me?!m New Atleast A Lil Hi Will Do / Hi Everyone Am New Here And Need A Lil Bit Of Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lil Bit Of Racism And Hate by 9janinja1(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
ok so i know this is a bit late but some dude called satoshi icantbebotheredtolearnhisfullname did a research and a survey, his findings claim black women are the most unattractive of all the races. then this money miss road rapper lil wayne thinks dark skinned people would look better light skinned. Satoshi whateverhisnameis is obviously racist and i have no idea why he was published for the public to see. As for lil wayne, i'm like no one cares about his preference, i wouldn't shag him with my enemy's thingy.

what are your thoughts about this ? i personally think this is what is wrong with the world today, people hating on each other about race, religion, nigerian women(mostly on nl) sex and a bunch of bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

Friday The 13th: Good News! / Giant Of Africa / Quail Farmng,quick Cash:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.