Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds (5508 Views)

Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING / 2015: Jonathan Vows To Crack Down On Troublemakers / Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Dollarman101: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2012
grin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by chuquiz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
una no fit do anything na mouth, Corruption Republic. a single kobo will not be recovered, they will rather share it with the criminals, ndi oshi embarassed
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Jonathan vows to fulfill all vows. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clueless as ever.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Ladytemi(f): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Who is he trying to impress. Who cares
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by madamebebe(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos should not be part of investigators ooooo.if not jonathan will not give acc of anything. Well na just advice wey go help all citizennnnnnnnnnnnnn....not igbo kweuuuuuuurat or goat
. Grow up man!!!! Stop acting like a baby angry
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by eledalo: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
Actual headline is:

Jonathan Vows to Steal Recovered Subsidy Funds

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2012
idowuswap: Igbos should not be part of investigators ooooo.if not jonathan will not give acc of anything. Well na just advice wey go help all citizennnnnnnnnnnnnn....not igbo kweuuuuuuurat or goat
4rm my investigations carried out about u by me shows dat u are a teenager of about 16 to 18 yrs just seeking 4 attention. Dis is what we normally see when kids have access to phones at tender age and access to a forum sites like nl

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by lacasa: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
**hisses!!, checks to see if he can afford anoda bottle; orders fσr 2 more 'alomo'**
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Policewoman(f): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2012
Recover indeed. From Barclay's bank or from Swiss bank? undecided
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by phalanges: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2012
jonathan cannot do everything at the same time.....
taking it hard-hearted and being specific will do us nigerians real good
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
I take that for a joke grin

Even Gordons and basketmouth will laugh at this comment.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
eledalo: Actual headline is:

Jonathan Vows to Steal Recovered Subsidy Funds

You made me laugh...

Thank you.

As an addendum, hmmmm! * clears throat * sips kunu from calabash * I love Mr President, he never fails in making new promises everyday.

On my own oooo, i wont believe any of these promises until Mrs minister for petrol and fuel leaves that seat. Abeg make Ribadu become the new minister for Petroleum!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2012

I have set up a committee saddled with the responsibility of sending you back to nursery school to learn oko, meji, merin, mefaa, meraa.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2012
Dollarman101: Mr president is only restating the obvious. He has already started doing it already and I'm surprised most people on this thread don't know.
The level of ignorance on exhibition here is second to none. Are you guys for real? So you don't know that AIG committee was for Petroluem subsidy fraud and EFCC is taking the suspects to court. grin grin grin
You guys should tell me it's a joke.

You watch TV everyday. You have seen Ali and Tukur's sons been docked for subsidy fraud yet you don't know.
Penultimate week, the media was awash with reports of the arrest and subsequent prosecution of Ifeanyi Uba, MD of Capital oil. We saw EFCC take him to court and his remand in prison custody pending his admission to bail some few days after. Yet you don't know.

President Jonathan's statement is not in the realm of promises but ongoing reality. He is not saying what he wants to do but what he is already doing. EFCC has so far charged over 26 persons to court for Petroluem subsidy fraud. more are still to come.

You guys should Endeavour to follow up on news on print and electronic media. Stop sticking on Nairaland alone.

Am seriously suspecting extreme side effects of expired kunu.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by larride(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
@ Dollarman

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by damola57: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2012
Me, am not saying a dog should not bark o. But does it have the teeth to bite. To me, jona is just a clown puppet being pulled by the guys wiser than him.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by mrrock: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2012
One thing that's not right here is no past or serving NNPC official have been indicted. How did the marketers commit these frauds without the conaivance of NNPC officials?.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by ochukoccna: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2012

Yeah get back the money,just like Clattenburg nailed Torres here for Ferguson grin grin grin grin
or are you setting up another committee to do that? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2012

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by massaro11: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Revealedtv: smiley
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by massaro11: 5:50am On Oct 31, 2012
Revealedtv: smiley

Are u eating the subsidy money?IF YES RETURN IT NOW.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Wsdm: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Dollarman101: Mr president is only restating the obvious. He has already started doing it already and I'm surprised most people on this thread don't know.
The level of ignorance on exhibition here is second to none. Are you guys for real? So you don't know that AIG committee was for Petroluem subsidy fraud and EFCC is taking the suspects to court. grin grin grin
You guys should tell me it's a joke.

You watch TV everyday. You have seen Ali and Tukur's sons been docked for subsidy fraud yet you don't know.
Penultimate week, the media was awash with reports of the arrest and subsequent prosecution of Ifeanyi Uba, MD of Capital oil. We saw EFCC take him to court and his remand in prison custody pending his admission to bail some few days after. Yet you don't know.

President Jonathan's statement is not in the realm of promises but ongoing reality. He is not saying what he wants to do but what he is already doing. EFCC has so far charged over 26 persons to court for Petroluem subsidy fraud. more are still to come.

You guys should Endeavour to follow up on news on print and electronic media. Stop sticking on Nairaland alone.
Who supervised the stealing of this money in the first place? Look, in a country where laws works, this man should have been impeach and long cooling his head in the prison. 245 billion was appropriated and 2.7 trillion was expended without consulting the national assembly and you are telling us to go and read newspaper.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by AdeniyiA(m): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2012
easier said than done. all money allegedly recovered have they not bn re-stolen and d cycle of impunity continues?
these politicians shud stop counting us as fools,their cups shall soon be full.
there's a sentence which i hate to hear from our poliTRICKERS,it is "i want to ASSURE you that..." when they failed their "assurrances",
they will come again n say "i want to RE-ASSURE you that..."
all na lie o
ever 1der y our politicians dnt av api endin?cos they use Bible n Quran for oaths n yet fail us.
GOD RULES
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by engrfcuksmtin(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2012
The post have been moved to jokes section by Ben-10 with the authorization of Seun. Jona is a toothless mongrel grin
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Thok(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2012
Mtcheeew.. No b today we start to dy hear am.. Bros,actions speaks louder than words.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Gozzzy(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2012
It is best to keep quiet, so that people won't know how stupid ur comments are!!!! Gej, abeg sharap do work if u wan do, or you no wan do.... Enough of being mocked by other smaller countries,because u keep blabbing without actualising!!!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Zutchy: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2012
shocked
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2012
Na today!!! we don de hear that threat since independence!
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2012
He has fufilled some of the vows he made like constant power supply and free and fair election. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Jonathan Vows To Recover Stolen Subsidy Funds by lacasa: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
biordunetopo: He has fufilled some of the vows he made like constant power supply and free and fair election. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

"CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY" ..Oga, i dnt think Otuoke can claim thαt oo

"Free and Fair Election" :σ ..Bros, just do a research on the president's own state and Ђδω Sylva was oppressed andd Ђδω Seriake Dixon was 'appointed'

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baraje-led PDP Fast & Pray For ASSU Strike To Be Resolved / Photo Of Gen. Murtala Muhammed Few Weeks Before His Death / Forgotten Second Stanza Of The Nigerian Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.