Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads (1062 Views)

An Appeal To My Fellow Nairalanders On Threads About Biafra / What Jonathan Represents To Nigerians - A Compilation Of Gej's Threads / I Really Appreciate All The Lagos Related Threads And Attention On Nl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by felifeli: 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am now sick up to here to be reading dozens of new threads everyday by some jobless igbo persons trumpeting the greatness,miseries and demands of igbo people.what is the matter with you people? Are you the only one in this world? Please moderators let us read something more edifying other than these depressingly persistent self-aggrandisement and self-pity. Thank you
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by Ngodigha1(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:
I am now sick up to here to be reading dozens of new threads everyday by some jobless igbo persons trumpeting the greatness,miseries and demands of igbo people.what is the matter with you people? Are you the only one in this world? Please moderators let us read something more edifying other than these depressingly persistent self-aggrandisement and self-pity. Thank you
Poor boy, does any thing Igbo choke you lads. Must you start a thread about Igbo everytime?. Why not concentrate on issues such as poverty ravaging yorugbaland. For example, see this slippers of your fellow yorugbaman.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by advocate666: 1:14am On Oct 31, 2012
Igbo too strong for you eh?

You don catch igbo derangement syndrome like your ancestors did, abi?

Hide it before it devours you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by felifeli: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2012
I think I will soon stop using Nairaland . Here I am always in conversation with cretins . I fear to become one too by association.
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by Gbawe: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:

Look, this forum, because of its unique identity, naturally attracts the worst examples of individuals who hail from all Nigerian ethnic groups. If you want to come here and talk to other Nigerians productively then you will simply have to ignore certain treads and certain posters. As simple as that.

Remember that an anonymous chat website is automatically the most attractive destination for life's losers who wish to feel good about themselves via celebrating others with a connotation of ethnicity. This is a place where those who have no achievements of their own can attach themselves , ethnically, to the individual success of Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Seal Henry Olusegun Samuel, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Fela, Chuka Umunna, D-Banj, P-Square et al

How many Nairalanders, always bragging here about ethnic superiority, are as hardworking, talented, tolerant, successful and exemplary as the individuals they use to shore up their empty rhetoric of ethnic supremacy?

Does Coscharis not employ Yoruba folks? Does Globacom not utilize many bright Igbos to keep the business group dominant and successful? Does Dangote shun human talent on account of ethnicity ?

Start letting the losers here define your thinking and you will be no better than the racist perpetually judging black folks because of the actions of a few.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli: I think I will soon stop using Nairaland . Here I am always in conversation with cretins . I fear to become one too by association.

Just reminds me of that story of a madman advising someone on how not to get mad. Get a life folk.
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by Afam4eva(m): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
felifeli:
What a hypocrite! I just went to your profile and i noticed how it's bombarded with Igbo and Biafran threads yet you're here preaching against it. Could it that it's because you were owned? Why not dedicate your time creating much more useful thread instead of crying like a baby that his mother refuased to breast-feeed. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you want to remain inside the kitchen then shut your mouth and ignore any thread you don't like. If e still dey pain you shoot yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by nku5: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2012
afam4eva:
What a hypocrite! I just went to your profile and i noticed how it's bombarded with Igbo and Biafran threads yet you're here preaching against it. Could it that it's because you were owned? Why not dedicate your time creating much more useful thread instead of crying like a baby that his mother refuased to breast-feeed. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you want to remain inside the kitchen then shut your mouth and ignore any thread you don't like. If e still dey pain you shoot yourself.

See what the lunatic posted yesterday. This "feli feli" is one of his monikers -

felifeli: Igbos are the descendants of Cain, the first murderer . They are a cursed tribe and until you go and do corporate deliverance you will continue to wander about and be hated . Let me educate you further :

According to the biblical narrative in Genesis 4:1-16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life. With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land.Cain was punished as a "fugitive and wanderer"and Cain suffering from body tremors (severe anger). Interpretations extend Cain's curse to his descendants, where they all died in the Great Deluge (Biafra war ?) as retribution for the loss of Abel's potential offspring.
Source: Wikipedia

In conclusion better for you people to find out the "Abel" that your forefathers murdered and go and do etutu to remove the curse from your head. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by felifeli: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
nku5:

See what the lunatic posted yesterday. This "feli feli" is one of his monikers -

grin grin grin
Kai you don dey follow me for NL ? Thank you Jesus I don popular well well now. *sings* O se o jesu..

Ehm which lunatic ? Are you referring to felifeli or gbawe ?
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by nku5: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2012
felifeli:

grin grin grin
Kai you don dey follow me for NL ? Thank you Jesus I don popular well well now. *sings* O se o jesu..

Ehm which lunatic ? Are you referring to felifeli or gbawe ?

See your post lunatic stop crying for backup -

felifeli: Igbos are the descendants of Cain, the first murderer . They are a cursed tribe and until you go and do corporate deliverance you will continue to wander about and be hated . Let me educate you further :

According to the biblical narrative in Genesis 4:1-16, Cain treacherously murdered his brother Abel, lied about the murder to God, and as a result was cursed and marked for life. With the earth left cursed to drink Abel's blood, Cain was no longer able to farm the land.Cain was punished as a "fugitive and wanderer"and Cain suffering from body tremors (severe anger). Interpretations extend Cain's curse to his descendants, where they all died in the Great Deluge (Biafra war ?) as retribution for the loss of Abel's potential offspring.

In conclusion better for you people to find out the "Abel" that your forefathers murdered and go and do etutu to remove the curse from your head. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by felifeli: 10:39am On Nov 01, 2012
nku5:

See your post lunatic stop crying for backup -

Naughty me ! grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by achi4u(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2012
The fear of Igbos....

fvck off@op

1 Like

Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 01, 2012
achi4u: The fear of Igbos....

is the beginning of being a coward!! tongue
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by T9ksy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2012
berem: is the beginning of being a coward!! tongue

fear ibos ke? who's afraid of the ibos in nigeria? The northerners slaughters ibos at the slightest drop of the koran or even allegedly!

The yorubas certainly ain't scared of the ibos. we like our owambe too much but if you ibos want to bring another war to our backyard, we shall surely help you

to end it.

In actual fact, it was the fear of yorubas like obj that propelled Ojukwu to flee his homeland, abandoning his people to the mercy of the rapidly approaching

federal troops, dressed as an ugly fully bearded transgendered in the middle of the night. he didn't have time to shave and also sent two innocent young girls to

the great beyond in his haste to board his getaway plane before federal troops could apprehend him. Gen. Madiebo in his book admitted that Ojukwu was

shiiitt.ing himself when he thought, he's left his escape too late.
Re: Igbo Self-aggrandisement Threads by nku5: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2012
Shameless hypocrisy. Smh

felifeli:

Naughty me ! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Reply To Punch: Aregbesola’s Strange Holiday In Osun (PUNCH UNFAIR) / Muslim Slave Trade Documentary / Investors Bet On Nigeria With N800bn Sealed Deals In Jan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.