Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,323 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup (1627 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / FA Cup 5th Round Draws / TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by ishow2005(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2008
Arsenal and Manchester united have been drawn to meet each other after both teams made it to the fififth round of the FA Cup.

This is set to be another huge challenge for both teams who will not only be playing to win but to maintain the pride of the club and fans all over the world. In my view this is set to be the final before the main final as whoever goes through may likely go ahead to lift the trophy.
Please login and leave your comments here on the forum.

www.a3unionnigeria..com
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by metro(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2008
it goin to be a cracker of a match but doesnt mean whoeva wins it will win the cup wen u still have chelsea in contention grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by sagajones: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
A hell of a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I tip Man U to win this although the Young Gunners will try anything possible not be outta of the competition but you know Man U are playing at home that is another advantage for them and now all their strong players are back.
Watch out for that match it is going to be a cracker.

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by tocdee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Saga[b]jones[/b]. U dey jones. If not, what's that drogba picture doing there? wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by egoldman(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2008
If Ebue and Toure are not back b4 this game , then Man U might have a slight chance to win .
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by ishow2005(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2008
as at today i support manchester united to win the tie not minding there woeful performance against man city but i tip chelsea for the cup

www.a3unionnigeria..com
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by eteteuduak(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2008
Manchester disunited will FALL in old trafford!!!!!

We will disgrace them thoroughly there. Abeg i too love my Arsenal, we too much!!

I stick to the gun cause I am Gunner for life!!!

Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by Eclairs: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2008
eteteuduak:

Manchester disunited will FALL in old trafford!!!!!

We will disgrace them thoroughly there. Abeg i too love my Arsenal, we too much!!

I stick to the gun cause I am Gunner for life!!!

Goner for life, goner for life. No disrespect to yous lot but its high time you treat utd with respect, I'm a london boy, support Utd, love Arsenal but to listen to ur crap afta a win makes me wish arsenal looses every game but then, every futbal lovin fan like me wld alwz admire the way they play.

Now, the game's ova, 4-0, what have you got to say? AC milan isnt goin to be an easy tie either, so I beg, make una they respect other fans even in victory.

Utd fans dont make as much noise as u make. I wish you well in the premiership but sadly, its my desire you're peeped to the title by utd.

Goners for life, Goners for life, at least, this score line and a possible defeat to AC milan will humble yous lot.
peace
Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United In 5th Round Fa Cup by ishow2005(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
thank God Arsenal is out of fa cup and am now lookin for there fall against ac milan .i wonder why arsen wenger refuse to buy players why can't he go to ajax or west ham united to breed players why?

www.a3unionnigeria..com

(1) (Reply)

South African Stadiums Better Than All European Stadiums - Blatter / Why Are There No Female Football Teams From Arab Countries / Davido Song Played During A La Liga Game This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.