Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Forex Traders,way Out. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Forex Traders,way Out. (943 Views)

Forex Traders Comfort Zone (forex Trading Tutorials Free Of Charge) / Computer Science At Degree.What Is The Way Out To Study Chemical Engineering. / Get Paid $0.20-30 In Our Forum For New Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders,way Out. by kacytunde: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2008
Hi fx Traders,

I have been trading the forex market for the last 4 months.As a beginner,sure you may first loose some of your starting capital if not all.
I started trading with $2000. I used to trade every time with the hope to make gain always.what I heard was that u can make $300 to $400 a day.I lost almost all my money before I knew whatzup.I didnt give up and later discovered a software that is workin for me seriously.
I still lost some money with the software when I have not studied its behaviour very well.The software is very easy to use and reqiured some strategy to follow.Some of the features are listed below:

1. generate buy and sell signals.
2. indicates the time to enter the trade for a trend.
3. shows the percentage strongness of a buy and sell signals.
There are many more.
In addition to that I have discovered a strategy to trade with little time and make your constant $300 a day.

If you are interested in this software and my own strategy then, contact:

TUNDE on 08020970465 or 08055307205 mail: tunfx@yahoo.com

Note:I have my office in Abuja but I am in lagos presently to train some people.I will be going back to Abuja by weekend.
Re: Forex Traders,way Out. by anderssa(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
I need a professional advice. What maximum leverage a beginner can use? I am currently rating brokers tradersunion.com/ratings/forex/common/, and some of them offer very high margin. But I assume it is very risky for a new trader to use, no matter how tempting it may look. What is your experience in this respect? Please give me a reasonable limit I should not exceed.

(1) (Reply)

Help! T24 Info Required / So Confused At This Most Critical Moment Of My Life! / Getting Paid Just By Inviting Your Friends On Facebook,twitter,gmail,badoo Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.