Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? (1487 Views)

Between 2003 Corolla And 2001 Camry, Which Is A Better Option / Difference(s) Between Camry Tiny Light And 2001 Camry(envelope) / Peugeot 406 V6, And 307 2.0L: What's Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by Kingsyze: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2012
I have both cars right now and want to make a choice of which to keep... Please your advice will go a long way to help me.
Both of them are in top shape and moves like jet. sad
Re: 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by kuntash: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2012
Depends on exactly what you desire from a car, if you need smthn to just move you from point A to B, you would feel more pressure from your pocket during oil change and pay a little more on fueling. go for 4-cylinder,

however, if you need a little muscle in your car and you sometimes want to do some James bond movement go for the 6-Cylinder,

the V6 of that camry model seem to be more durable if well maintained, however, many mechanics still see it as a rocket science

you can match a 4-plug/cylinder engine of the Honda accord with that of a 1998 camry, the 2001 Honda is a 2.3l while the 1998 Camry is 2.2L. the Camry V6 is 3.0L, evidently more power as explained.

if you ask me, I would carry the Camry V6

wish u luck
Re: 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by Kingsyze: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
kuntash: Depends on exactly what you desire from a car, if you need smthn to just move you from point A to B, you would feel more pressure from your pocket during oil change and pay a little more on fueling. go for 4-cylinder,

however, if you need a little muscle in your car and you sometimes want to do some James bond movement go for the 6-Cylinder,

the V6 of that camry model seem to be more durable if well maintained, however, many mechanics still see it as a rocket science

you can match a 4-plug/cylinder engine of the Honda accord with that of a 1998 camry, the 2001 Honda is a 2.3l while the 1998 Camry is 2.2L. the Camry V6 is 3.0L, evidently more power as explained.

if you ask me, I would carry the Camry V6

wish u luck
Talking about durability and strength, Whats ur take? People r pricing d baby boy seriously, have to make up my mind fast.
Re: 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2012
I don't like either of the automobile you've suggested, but if I was to choose one, it'll be the Toyota Camry 3,0 V6 2 x DOHC 24V. I like the performance benefits, which will outweigh the three-year advantage the Honda Accord has.
Re: 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by Kingsyze: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2012
Siena: I don't like either of the automobile you've suggested, but if I was to choose one, it'll be the Toyota Camry 3,0 V6 2 x DOHC 24V. I like the performance benefits, which will outweigh the three-year advantage the Honda Accord has.
Thanks Siena, the toyota Camry appears to be low and the under touches the ground at any smallest bad spot, the tires are high profile - 205. What do you suggest I do to lift it up a bit? Also I noticed whe I got d car dt it was on overdrive without any indication on d dashboard, when I removed it I saw "O/D OFF" indication on d dashboard. How does overdrive affect fuel consumption?
Re: 1998 Toyota Camry V6 And 2001 Honda Accord 4 Plugs - Which Will U Choose? by Kingsyze: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
Siena: I don't like either of the automobile you've suggested, but if I was to choose one, it'll be the Toyota Camry 3,0 V6 2 x DOHC 24V. I like the performance benefits, which will outweigh the three-year advantage the Honda Accord has.
Thanks Siena, the toyota Camry appears to be low and the under touches the ground at any smallest bad spot, the tires are high profile - 205. What do you suggest I do to lift it up a bit? Also I noticed whe I got d car dt it was on overdrive without any indication on d dashboard, when I removed it I saw "O/D OFF" indication on d dashboard. How does overdrive affect fuel consumption? The engine is a FOUR CAM enginie.

(1) (Reply)

A Few Seconds To Fraud / Urgently Needed - SRS Module For 2012 Acura TL Sh-awd Model / Can You Make Use Of This World Tallest Bus?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.