Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. (1472 Views)

My HP1160 Laser Printer Wont Just Install / Glo Wont Just Connect With Unlocked Mtn Huwaei Usb Modem / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by cashdude: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2012
Hi fellow landers...my Hp laptop wont jst show start menu after booting. This occured suddenly after i hibernated the system and on putting it on in a couple of mins. The system wont jst display again. Plz i need help on this cause its reali giving me headache. Thank u
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by san001: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2012
I am equally having issues with my Samsung laptop screen. The moment there is no eletric power supply, the screen light just goes off but there will still be an indication that the computer is still on...which whenever I close the face and open it immediately/ full wide, the light will come up again for a short while and goes off after. Please help me suggest what could be going wrong and/ or if there is something easy I could fix it myself. Thanks
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by ebukah: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2012
cashdude: Hi fellow landers...my Hp laptop wont jst show start menu after booting. This occured suddenly after i hibernated the system and on putting it on in a couple of mins. The system wont jst display again. Plz i need help on this cause its reali giving me headache. Thank u
look closely if its showin faintly,then it could be d module.since it occured after hibernation,check for a small button around d hinge of d screen a tiny piece.tap it
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by ebukah: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2012
san001: I am equally having issues with my Samsung laptop screen. The moment there is no eletric power supply, the screen light just goes off but there will still be an indication that the computer is still on...which whenever I close the face and open it immediately/ full wide, the light will come up again for a short while and goes off after. Please help me suggest what could be going wrong and/ or if there is something easy I could fix it myself. Thanks
the problem is wit ur module, d power capacitor doz nt send 17V to lighten ur screen.u may hv to change d module or work on it (dats onli done by proffesionals) a very risky task that cud spoil d board
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by cashdude: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
Thanks @ Ebukah, but the laptop screen didnt just show anything @ all. But the power light,keyboard and all lights on the system were on. D problem now is just the screen.
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by ebukah: 11:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
cashdude: Thanks @ Ebukah, but the laptop screen didnt just show anything @ all. But the power light,keyboard and all lights on the system were on. D problem now is just the screen.
were dia any physical damage 2 d screen?..i guess u hv 2 troubleshoot the screen b4 u change it...jux 2 b sure
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by emmotions: 2:47am On Nov 01, 2012
Just call me to fix it for you at an affordable price (08189047405). Fixing it urself is not a wise decision unless u're trained to fix computer problems...
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by cashdude: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2012
Thanks dudes 4 ur contributions, bt i guess d problem nw is half fixed. A guy checked it 4 me nd told me dat one of the RAM port is weak nd dat it requires heating. For now the laptop is back 2 normal bt jst dat im now left wit jst a one RAM port.
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by filia4real(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
I'm having issue with my acer aspire 4730z. I worked with it all through the night, and it was fine. But this morning when i tried to power it on, it did brings on the boot button green light, and the dvd light on. It also shows the harddisk on, but the bios logon startup screen didn't display. Plz, what could've been the cause and how can i rectify it? Thanks!
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by ebukah: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
filia4real: I'm having issue with my acer aspire 4730z. I worked with it all through the night, and it was fine. But this morning when i tried to power it on, it did brings on the boot button green light, and the dvd light on. It also shows the harddisk on, but the bios logon startup screen didn't display. Plz, what could've been the cause and how can i rectify it? Thanks!
it should be a processor or RAM failure.hw many gb ram are u using?
Re: Help!! My Laptop Screen Wont Just Display.. by filia4real(m): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2012
Intel dual core processor + 2gig ram

(1) (Reply)

Hp 630 Black Screeen Problem / Update MTN Bis On PC And Android Mobile With Tunnelguru / Uk Used Lenovo Thinkpad L520 Core I3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.