Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! (1650 Views)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Bible Quiz / Participate In The 1st National Bible Quiz Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@Dafidixone: I wonder who holds the absolute authority here: Jesus or the One he is supplicating to?

You don't have to keep "wondering" - this is what He has clearly stated:

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Not even Muhammad could make such a claim - and please don't gee me that redundant Muslim calim of he was only a slave!  grin

olabowale:

I worship theOne who Jesus is supplicating to.

Do you worship the FATHER? Lying for 'Allah' again, are you? undecided

olabowale:

Except that He is father to no one, but God and Lord and Creator of everyone, include the slave/servant Jesus, son of Virgin Mary!

He is FATHER to no one, abi?

Moses and Isaiah called Him by the very revelation you deny:

Deuteronomy 32:6
Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise?
is not he thy FATHER that hath bought thee?
hath he not made thee, and established thee?

Isaiah 64:8
But now, O LORD, thou art our FATHER; we are the clay,
and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

Sorry, not even Muhammad's denials could have erased those verses like 'Allah's lost Torah and Injil!
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2008
@dafidixone,

dafidixone:

I think we must advice Seun to get a special anti virus fro olabowale on this forum. This virus is spreading so fast. cheesy grin

Olabowale the virus grin grin

See what I mean? A virus thrives when you want to "ignore" him. One effective anti-virus software for such is "formula.1" - to provide them with answers to what they deny! If we don't, you'd be surprised how insidiously they would spread their gangrene to litter other threads with! grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by kingsikaz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ nairalanders
you guys are lively today. sikaz de philosopher is scrutinizing all posts. he gonna bomb d whole show.

pilgrim1, maintain your REASONABLE, KNOWLEDGE-BASE. my dear, IF SINNERS ENTICE U, CONSENT NOT![/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by dafidixone(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Pilgrim1

You will understand this when you read my mail later today. I made a request and I would like you take it serious. We must not be unmindful of antics of the devil.

Jesus is Lord no controversy.

grin grin grin
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2008
@dafidixone and kingsikaz,

I appreciate your godly counsel. Let me log out and see if I can dash somewhere to access my email.

Cheers and God bless you plenty.
Re: January 2008 Bible Quiz Winner! by pilgrim1(f): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Dafidixone,

I don't kow when you're likely to see this; but I'll be surfing for the next two hours before logging off my station and heading home. Please check your email tonight, or early tomorrow morning.

Bless up, bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Devil Is Powerless / VIDEO - Demon Possessed Man With Black Dragon Spirit! / Woman Giving Testimony Slumps &diesat The Redeemed Christian Church Ofgod (rccg) In Uzere, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.