Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) (19514 Views)

Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Behind The Scene Pictures From Ice Prince’s “superstar” Video Shoot / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by eherbal(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
ItsModella: Is Jude learning from the Baba(Clarence Peters) himself?
i think he learnt loads.the only problem was the trio were trying to take over clarences job that night.you needed to see the way they were trying to outdo each other in directing the video.good thing clarence kept his cool.the shoot was mad sha,very mad.
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by Caseless: 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
ItsModella: Is Jude learning from the Baba(Clarence Peters) himself?
i guess so. D jude guy sef na everythin him de do..na him de direct video, manager , marketer, transporter, event planner , employer and finally he sacked may-d. Smh
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by DeGenius3(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
really nice pix.

i believe the video will be great
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by PlantainBoy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
inteltrust: their attire looks like devil worshippers
Are you ok??
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by Caseless: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
e-herbal:
i think he learnt loads.the only problem was the trio were trying to take over clarences job that night.you needed to see the way they were trying to outdo each other in directing the video.good thing clarence kept his cool.the shoot was mad sha,very mad.
were u there?
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by 360zibah: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
igbsam: Come, some six packs dey resemble malnutrition o! I almost thought that was a bony structure in the first picture. Until i look am well see say na psquare. Put on some flesh muan!

Kindly post a picture of your healthy 6packs
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by wemlove2001(f): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
you guys are doing good job....
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by MaxDick9ja: 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why is Clarence directing... Abi no be him I dey see?
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by mctolove(f): 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
cool coolDats gud,,, can't wait to watch the video also
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by AWKAMADEGUN: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Psquare is tha best in Africa..

We Anambrans are proud of you guyz..
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by Tonicbaby(f): 9:18am On Nov 01, 2012
I luv psquares, nice job.
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by eherbal(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2012
caseless: were u there?
yes, i Was.it was shot in a warehouse in akute,opposite a police station.even the duo's bmw suv labelled 'Rude Boy' developed an electrical problem and was still there as at tuesday.it was an overnight shoot.i was part of the powerbike crew at the shoot.i also did grip if you must know.
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by eherbal(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by eherbal(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2012
yes, i Was.it was shot in a warehouse in akute,opposite a police station.even the duo's bmw suv labelled 'Rude Boy' developed an electrical problem and was still there as at tuesday.it was an overnight shoot.i was part of the powerbike crew at the shoot.i also did grip if you must know.
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by donwilz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
killuminati: your papa toto!
Na who mention rihana or minaj here? You can go and kiss all they asse$ for all care. Ode! Wetin u even knw bout music sef?

Zombietongue
kai... see as u dey run mouth like Ashawo kobo kobo... Anyhoo, still on ur fada nyash mata...
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2013
Lol. . . Hw much timaya get. . . . Shey timaya money reach quater of peter own. . .not even paul o! Mstcheeeeeeew. Abeg go sit dwn jor.
Re: Psquare Shoots Music Video For Alingo (behind The Scene Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2013
Sharapppp your toilet mouth. . . .you wey de make mouth, why u no go sing commot song. . .talkless of inspirational msg. . . .ITZ ALL FOR FUN. . . . .WATA MELON HEAD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vee To Release Debut EP 'Young And Reckless' / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.