Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Chu-chu-milla - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chu-chu-milla (977 Views)

Equlibrium Strikes Again(iteun, Milla And Ibkaye). . . / Sam Milla's Performance As Moderator? / Read Wise Quotes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chu-chu-milla by buyolala(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
Hi Nairalanders,

There was this inquisitive pupil who one day asked his teacher the "english" term of "Igbe Malu"(Cow's feaces). The teacher was shocked with the kind of question and was thinking of the right answer.

When he couldn't think of any and that the boy is from the south he said "the english of igbe malu is chu-chu-milla" being in his own mother tongue.

Since this day the poor boy belief cow's faeces to be "chu-chu-milla and each time he needed to use cow's feaces or animal dunks he substitute with "chu-chu-milla.

The panorama went on until his university day. One day he was with his colleagues and a discussion stated when he mentioned "chu-chu-milla" and his friends busted into laughter. Stylishly and embarassingly he asked "do you mean it's not chu-chu-milla?"

It wasn't his fault but that of the teacher who has kept him stupid for over ten years.
Re: Chu-chu-milla by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2008
Oh my God, what is this? I need that crack thats going around. Poster, that was some wack attempted joke.
Re: Chu-chu-milla by folly69(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2008
damn too wack wat crack ar u on?
Re: Chu-chu-milla by ioday(f): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2008
buyolala:

It wasn't his fault but that of the teacher who has kept him stupid for over ten years.

And what has kept you stupid all YOUR life. Cause somethin definitely has. STUPID angry
Re: Chu-chu-milla by clemcykul(f): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
*sips vodka*
Re: Chu-chu-milla by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2008
Seun Pls take appropriate action
Re: Chu-chu-milla by ituen(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2008
i've sent him a text with effect to dat
Re: Chu-chu-milla by ifyalways(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2008
thats not a way to encourage wannabes pls.
@poster,its not too good but there is room for improvement !
see you at the top dearie kiss
Re: Chu-chu-milla by ituen(m): 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2008
i agree wit u
Re: Chu-chu-milla by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2008
i still wonder why sum ppl find this chuchu milla thing funny, i wonder
Re: Chu-chu-milla by tjtj1(m): 5:45am On Feb 01, 2008
this joke is drier than my sisters dryer. hehehehehehehe nice try

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale Oh! / God Is A Manchester United Fan / You Status Outcome -game Its Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.