Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Only Hope For Eagels ! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Only Hope For Eagels ! (724 Views)

Super Eagels International Coach Likely First Eleven / Nominate A Stadium For The Super Eagels In The World Cup Play Off / Flying Eagels Camp Thrown Open For Foreign Bases Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Hope For Eagels ! by Ganjaseed: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2008
Should we now pray that The Elephants win Mali ? That will be very nice though, But how are we sure that Eagles will beat Benin ?

What do you think ?
Re: The Only Hope For Eagels ! by CrazyMan(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2008
I strongly believe that Nigeria would qualify; because the Elephants would not want to meet Ghana the host country so they would do their and to ensure that they defeat mail.

So fear not because all is well. wink
Re: The Only Hope For Eagels ! by Ganjaseed: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
I hope so my brother. But considering the way Eagles gives people hart attack by unbelievable poor performance makes me keep my fingers crossed.
Re: The Only Hope For Eagels ! by goodguy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2008
crazykid:

I strongly believe that Nigeria would qualify; because the Elephants would not want to meet Ghana the host country so they would do their and to ensure that they defeat mail.

So fear not because all is well. wink

If they play a draw, they still will not meet Ghana, and Nigeria still goes out anyway.
Re: The Only Hope For Eagels ! by Ganjaseed: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
This is my fears. Should we have hope at all depends on the out come of the march between the Elephant and Mali.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stadiums / Which Team Will Lift Up The Ucl / Will Nigeria Go To The Sa 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.