Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (3008 Views)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB / ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by onila(f): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2012
this long story, sef grin undecided

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by greedie1(f): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2012
Why will I even prepare a meal for a guy? Na me born am? Smh
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2012
Benny, act like a grown up and talk to her jorh
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Benny, act like a grown up and talk to her jorh
she wud get over it grin grin her attitude is really funny.. she will come back when she done with d beef grin

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
gree-die:
yes no be u born am grin so u don't have to, it's a good omen. wink
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
gree-die:

Gawd, u took those words ryt outta my mouth. That dude must be lucky for me to waste my time for him in d kitchen.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: she wud get over it grin grin her attitude is really funny.. she will come back when she done with d beef grin
soon she will get tired of beef and opt for fish

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mrkc: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2012
Are u seeking 4 admission in any university in nigeria,marriage partner,cheap properties 2 buy,want 2 create or showcase ur products and services 2 huge number of people/clients,then click on this link and register http:///bntg9q
They will help u 2 secure admission in any university of your choice, they will offer u affordable loan and many other benecfits but b4 u enjoy all these, u will first activate ur account from free trial member to full member.U will also be paid 1500 4 each person u refer 2 d site.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
candygosh:

Gawd, u took those words ryt outta my mouth. That dude must be lucky for me to waste my time for him in d kitchen.
pride
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by pearlhapi(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: Why are some girls just... I don't know what to call it maybe sick or something? Just because a guy refuses to eat your food doesn't mean he doesn't like or love you the way to a man's heart his is stomach right alright.. Oh laaaaaaawddddd.. Here is the Gist "God is his Infinite mercies as always blessed wherever i stay or wherever i go to with beautiful neighbors even at the HOTEL wink I mean Kokolets not wowolets.. Beautiful, Kind and Charming chicks grin but here is the thing.. Most of them end up hating me for not eating their food.. (i begin to wonder whether they have spent so much in preparing the Combion C aka love portion)The last one just happened over the weekend..though she as asked me several times to eat but i always refuse.. She even asked me for my favorite food which i told her it was Pounded yam and ogbono soup cheesy so over the weekend, here is what happened. After preparing the Pounded yam.. she knocked on my door. I was on NL and i was watching a Movie at the same time.. I opened up and here she was with a big Tray loaded with food.. Lo and behold, I saw she prepared exactly my favorite..To now worsen matters, she said we were going to eat it together! within me, I was like... "is the girl trying to hook me you know now? after eating her food i begin to profess love something like that wink" so guys, after the thought, i rejected eating.. To now make matters worse, she felt i snubbed her cuz I was like busy on my laptop..Her countenance showed it, so she was now like "Well since you're not eating, i will eat my food alone" Guyz, she sat down and ate about 7wraps of Pounded yam with the chicken she put in the food and within me again i was like " WTF" is she a Glutton I was laughing but I kept "MUTE". At the end of the day, she left angrily. On Monday, when she came back from work, she drove and parked right behind my car. I wanted to go out.. so I went to called her, she didn't answer me! i called her no.. Switched off. I just laughed.. I knew what she was trying to get at. I didn't knock her door again. I just left her.. I called my friend to pick me up which he did. So yesterday I parked outside and Today I parked outside knowing fully well that if i park inside she would block me. The funniest thing was like, i saw her this evening and i was trying to say "Hi" and she just snubbed me.. Guyz I couldn't control it, I busted into serious laughter which she noticed. She looked back and hissed. I knew i was somehow childish with my laughter but I wanted to act childish jare.. Wetin sef!! na by force to eat your food.. So guyz, have you experienced my experience grin and to the ladies.. must you beef/hate a guy for not eating your food
benny did u typr\write dis?d englisss iz wa...lol
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
pearl~hapi:
But did you understand it?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: pride
Nope not pride. Its obvious that such isn't always appreciated when done.
And mr benny, wat would u call ur attitude towards d lady who was sweet enough to make u a meal n even brought it over EGO...PRIDE... What wud u av called dat. No offence

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by greedie1(f): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: pride
this pride is good. It commands respect

besides, isn't it pride that is preventing you from having a talk with her?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by pearlhapi(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2012
bennyraz: Why are some girls just... I don't know what to call it maybe sick or something? Just because a guy refuses to eat your food doesn't mean he doesn't like or love you the way to a man's heart his is stomach right alright.. Oh laaaaaaawddddd.. Here is the Gist "God is his Infinite mercies as always blessed wherever i stay or wherever i go to with beautiful neighbors even at the HOTEL wink I mean Kokolets not wowolets.. Beautiful, Kind and Charming chicks grin but here is the thing.. Most of them end up hating me for not eating their food.. (i begin to wonder whether they have spent so much in preparing the Combion C aka love portion)The last one just happened over the weekend..though she as asked me several times to eat but i always refuse.. She even asked me for my favorite food which i told her it was Pounded yam and ogbono soup cheesy so over the weekend, here is what happened. After preparing the Pounded yam.. she knocked on my door. I was on NL and i was watching a Movie at the same time.. I opened up and here she was with a big Tray loaded with food.. Lo and behold, I saw she prepared exactly my favorite..To now worsen matters, she said we were going to eat it together! within me, I was like... "is the girl trying to hook me you know now? after eating her food i begin to profess love something like that wink" so guys, after the thought, i rejected eating.. To now make matters worse, she felt i snubbed her cuz I was like busy on my laptop..Her countenance showed it, so she was now like "Well since you're not eating, i will eat my food alone" Guyz, she sat down and ate about 7wraps of Pounded yam with the chicken she put in the food and within me again i was like " WTF" is she a Glutton I was laughing but I kept "MUTE". At the end of the day, she left angrily. On Monday, when she came back from work, she drove and parked right behind my car. I wanted to go out.. so I went to called her, she didn't answer me! i called her no.. Switched off. I just laughed.. I knew what she was trying to get at. I didn't knock her door again. I just left her.. I called my friend to pick me up which he did. So yesterday I parked outside and Today I parked outside knowing fully well that if i park inside she would block me. The funniest thing was like, i saw her this evening and i was trying to say "Hi" and she just snubbed me.. Guyz I couldn't control it, I busted into serious laughter which she noticed. She looked back and hissed. I knew i was somehow childish with my laughter but I wanted to act childish jare.. Wetin sef!! na by force to eat your food.. So guyz, have you experienced my experience grin and to the ladies.. must you beef/hate a guy for not eating your food
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
funny joke cheesy

joke grading...two nights with shollypopz ad idowuogbo grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
Abobi, you don jam olumo rock! If babe show say she like you and you no like am back...na very big problem o! I dey tells u...grin

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by pharmking: 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2012
@OP
Something is definitely wrong with you.
I guess you have in your head that any chick is after you and will enchant you or something.
Do you know what is called gesture of interest or love ?
Women like attention and if they like you they will cook for you or clean your house and so on.
You need to learn proper manners!!!!!
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2012
gree-die:

this pride is good. It commands respect

besides, isn't it pride that is preventing you from having a talk with her?
I wonder oh! At least he could av been a man n summoned up courage to av a chat wt her first or maybe apologise.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by pearlhapi(f): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
But did you understand it?
the topik is self explanatory....jare
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
pearl~hapi:
the topik is self explanatory....jare
Then go with it
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by greedie1(f): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
candygosh:
I wonder oh! At least he could av been a man n summoned up courage to av a chat wt her first or maybe apologise.

dont mind the dude, for his mind now, he is awesome and irresistable and ladies are always flocking around him, begging him to give them a chance to prove their love for him...

Op, better enjoy it while it lasts... In no far future you ll be the one cooking and begging ladies to agree to go out on a date with you. grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Benny, I am sorry to say but you are acting like a darned kid

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2012
Methinks you've been watching too many nollywood movies (how ironic, you even said you were watching a movie at the time, was it a naija naija movie? lol). Even if you're going to turn down someone's food, you should do it gently and thank them, but you said you simply refused to eat with her. She took the time to make you your favourite food; that was very sweet of her. She must've really liked you and instead of you to appreciate her efforts and then nicely decline, you turned her down harshly because of paranoia.

1 Like

Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by atwix(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2012
Yield: Methinks you've been watching too many nollywood movies (how ironic, you even said you were watching a movie at the time, was it a naija naija movie? lol). Even if you're going to turn down someone's food, you should do it gently and thank them, but you said you simply refused to eat with her. She took the time to make you your favourite food; that was very sweet of her. She must've really liked you and instead of you to appreciate her efforts and then nicely decline, you turned her down harshly because of paranoia.

its not a case of being harsh or being inconsiderate...would i force you to eat when you haven't told me u r hungry. me thinks, d food is like a bribe, only that the giver didnt accept and its not pride or ego, just the guys principle not to eat any ladys food.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2012
!
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Mynd44: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2012
Childish dude.
Are you coming for the hangout?
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
Guy if u love your life make u jus desist from eating any babe wey cook food for u oooo.anything any babe food these days na quick highway to bury ground ooooooo.many babes these days u no know wetin dem put for the food wey dem one give u.some wicked ones fit jus put poison inside the food or one strong jazz wey one mallam give dem.the only women food wey i dey chop na my mama food or sister food.if u no be my mama or my sister i no dey touch ur food.
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by greedie1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2012
lefulefu:
Guy if u love your life make u jus desist from eating any babe wey cook food for u oooo.anything any babe food these days na quick highway to bury ground ooooooo.many babes these days u no know wetin dem put for the food wey dem one give u.some wicked ones fit jus put poison inside the food or one strong jazz wey one mallam give dem.the only women food wey i dey chop na my mama food or sister food.if u no be my mama or my sister i no dey touch ur food.
lol... True sha
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
nor mind these girls my man......

Love portion everywhere..
*sad*
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2012
Mynd_44: Childish dude.
Are you coming for the hangout?
when u guys fix time and date.. lemme know. if i'm available, i'll come around for some minutes grin
Re: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2012
lefulefu:
true yarn my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Research:: 87% Of Women Prefer Men Who Don't Have Chest Hair. / Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date? / What Caused The Last Break Up Of Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.